Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always thought Grace was likely candidate. Although Luna came across as a much nicer person than Grace.

That sounds great. Does she get many views?!
483 views and has been up for 3 days, when she was vlogging before her videos got between 1k and 3k

Reactions: 5
I've always thought Grace was likely candidate. Although Luna came across as a much nicer person than Grace.
If I remember rightly I don’t think Luna was a Grace fan. I suppose that means nothing though we don’t know if anyone is who and how they act behind these accounts.

Reactions: 10
If I remember rightly I don’t think Luna was a Grace fan. I suppose that means nothing though we don’t know if anyone is who and how they act behind these accounts.
To be fair Grace isn’t a Grace fan either, constantly putting herself down and moaning about her life

Reactions: 17
I had a different account that I closed down a few months ago as I was changing jobs. I didn't want negative vibes I guess from posting here. I was very down and out. I was not in any way a big commenter. I just like having a nosey around.
So I can completely understand why she would closed her account. Just I feel Luna was super involved in these threads. She has her own fans.
To have Helen mention Luna in the ig stories kinda not going to lie, made me sign up again.
I do think Luna is in Helens circle.
What if Luna was a just here with Helens consent to get ppl to talk about her. What if Luna is her manager!!!
Ps. Marks and Spencers bras and underwear are good esp if you buy your size in the sale.

Reactions: 16

Ok new tattlers, this page is from around when Luna stopped posting, her last post was may 14 and Helen had put up a IGTV named “opening up about mental health” the same day.

Reactions: 12

Ok new tattlers, this page is from around when Luna stopped posting, her last post was may 14 and Helen had put up a IGTV named “opening up about mental health” the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Helene looks like the "cool" aunt that's in her 40s, still thinks she's in her 20s and keeps trying to pull 19 year old rocker guys down at the local dive.. she looks like a cougar that's too old for it all.
Once she's actually in her 40s this will suit her much better but atm, she seems to be ageing herself terribly. The fluffy 80s hair in a gingery tone, the leopard print and the packing of the weight slightly whilst working out but not really and binge drinking so much and the "I'm so rocknroll" attitude that obly lasts a few moments now and again because reality sets in.
It's a midlife crisis before she's reached her mid life.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Spot on. Her hair ages her and the 'sexy' pouting is laughable. She's really lost her way in the last few years.

Reactions: 18
And the OTT makeup ages her too.

Once she's actually in her 40s this will suit her much better
Thing is, if she carries on with that sedentary lifestyle and overindulging on food & booze, she'll look even older than she should by that time.

Reactions: 9
Thank you all so much, you absolute beauties

I've had a look at everywhere mentioned and I'm really impressed by M&S, looks like they've upped their game since I last tried them! Will give them a go for sure 😊

Also I can totally understand people being on here a lot and then totally disappearing, I do the same 😅

Reactions: 11
Not watched but just seen someone comment mentioning here so she’s obviously mentioned us again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Um if you all want a special treat you should go to 29 mins into that video - she’s left in the end clip in error and she’s just posing silently for like a year right at the end, terrifying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.