Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe mega bitchy but I've never seen anyone her size with that small boobs? It's so odd!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m not even going to screenshot it because quite frankly, my camera roll doesn’t deserve that. But the latest post of her in the ill fitting Fenty underwear is so cringe. Why talk about your bruised arse when they want you to sell knickers?? I’m probably biased because I think Fenty is an awful ‘virtue signalling’ brand, saying they’re plus size inclusive to bring in that demographic, but the bigger sizes just aren’t made for larger bodies/busts and every time I see an empty headed influencer preach about how they’re ‘up to size 4X’ and how amazing that is, whilst at the same time look like the bra strap is cutting into their rolls and pinching their nips. I SIMPLY CAN’T

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Josie does come across as a genuinely nice person. I noticed when Helen did the post for her for her birthday and people were wishing Josie a happy birthday Josie liked every comment unlike Helen who hardly ever acknowledges her “fans”.
So Josie is
Nice
Naturally beautiful looking- soft features I think shes gorgeous
Talented
Mature

And Helen sees all that as a threat instead of good things 😂

Reactions: 11
I wonder how many sales Fenty are going to get from that post?
Random and unnecessary bruised arse info aside the only one that seems to fit out of the three is the yellow set, the red and the pink look so uncomfortable. The red bra just looks painful and the pink knickers don’t look like they’ve been pulled up properly.
Sorry Fenty but I think I’ll be sticking to my 4 for 3 M&S knickers.
ETA: I’ve just looked on the Fenty website that red bra is $65 dollars!! If I paid that for a bra I’d be doing the food shop in my underwear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Her bedroom decor gives me upmarket restaurant bathroom vibes - like something you'd see at The Ivy. Which is nice… for a restaurant bathroom. As someone with self confessed migraines I don’t understand how she copes in that room.

Also for the love of god Helen order underwear In. The. Correct. Size. Can only imagine the pain and potential infections from those too small knickers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
All the bouncy dancing makes me sick at the best of times, but in underwear it’s just creeping me out. my eyes are burning

Bruised 🍑
Literally exclaimed "ugh, Helen...what are you doing 😧"
That is really just too much. Really is. It's a no from me.

Bruised 🍑
Literally exclaimed "ugh, Helen...what are you doing 😧"
That is really just too much. Really is. It's a no from me.
We cant even really see the underwear properly just her arse, for an ad I would actually want to see it and not just her trying to pose sexy.

So she made her bedroom look like a cheap brothel for all the underwear pics she posts for the 'gram right?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God you guys are going to be so disappointed in me but I think she looks great in the underwear! 🤦‍♀️ I’m so sorry everyone, I will show myself out 😂 i will come back to my normal bitchy commentary soon!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe mega bitchy but I've never seen anyone her size with that small boobs? It's so odd!
It is odd that she’s gained no weight on her boobs at all. I have small boobs and they don’t fluctuate a lot when I gain or lose weight but they don’t stay exactly the same size. When I put on weight they get a bit bigger along with the rest of me.

I can’t believe she didn’t bother washing her hair and covering the massive spot on her chin for her ‘sexy’ photo shoot. She looks so grubby in her ill fitting underwear. I have no idea why brands continue to work with her.

Reactions: 9
God you guys are going to be so disappointed in me but I think she looks great in the underwear! 🤦‍♀️ I’m so sorry everyone, I will show myself out 😂 i will come back to my normal bitchy commentary soon!
Is this one of those posts were you’re sending us a secret message to signal you need help?
Send moons for yes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.