Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a lurker but just to say my Luna dream is that she is out there living her best life cos she seemed to disappear when restrictions were eased up a lot. Honestly she made lockdown a little bit easier, loved her wit, critical analysis and wordsmith skills. Hope you're doing good gal. (The worst case scenario is she was in a terrible accident, but I much prefer the first!)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Whoever Luna was/is I hope she secretly still lurks these threads and sees we miss her and appreciate what she did for the threads, her shoes are unfillable.

If Helen did rumble her she missed a trick not hiring her to help out.

Can we set up an off topic thread: The Mysterious disappearance of @Lunamoon22?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How does she fund this lifestyle? I need to know!
Finance, Credit cards, freebies. And when the influencer bubble bursts for her- which im assuming will be in the next 12 to 18 months- I’m sure a “what no one tells you about being internet famous” book/podcast will happen.

Reactions: 15
Just watched the party vlog and Phil generally looked like he was hiding from Helen in that tent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello to all of the new lurkers!! Thank you coming along on this ‘oh for duck sake, Helen’ journey. The more the merrier.

the Josie = Moonface (Helen’s nickname for her) = Lunamoon is my favourite theory. 🌙

Helen has always done her best to make Josie come across as less educated and not as savvy as her..almost a ‘I’ve taken this weakling under my wing to teach her the ways’ (because Josie doesn’t have to shove her personality down our throats to be appreciated and liked)

who knows really. 😂😂

Just watched the party vlog and Phil generally looked like he was hiding from Helen in that tent.
I would be hiding too, tbh.

Reactions: 17
Are any of Helens friends office based administrator type people? I remember Luna had some great organisational skills....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Finance, Credit cards, freebies. And when the influencer bubble bursts for her- which im assuming will be in the next 12 to 18 months- I’m sure a “what no one tells you about being internet famous” book/podcast will happen.
Speaking of podcast, did that ever come to light or another abandoned project of hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Speaking of podcast, did that ever come to light or another abandoned project of hers?
Yeah nah. I think she recorded an episode then was gonna re do it cos the audio was garbage.

Reactions: 11
Could Roz be Luna? I really do think its one of her friends who is behind it. I found it strange that someone would go into such detail and so quickly on video recaps.
Seemed like Luna was very invested in Helen. I do think its good to discuss the negative impact influencers have on viewers. But Luna remember lots of info on Helen. Seem a bit off. I do think its Joise more so than Roz. Maybe it was pay back for the money/cleaner comments on that video.
FIL has an weirdo exs? If himself and Maff maybe even Mark know each other. Couldn't someone on his side have it out on Helen? Luna posts really pushed up the threads.

Could Roz be Luna? I really do think its one of her friends who is behind it. I found it strange that someone would go into such detail and so quickly on video recaps.
Seemed like Luna was very invested in Helen. I do think its good to discuss the negative impact influencers have on viewers. But Luna remember lots of info on Helen. Seem a bit off. I do think its Joise more so than Roz. Maybe it was pay back for the money/cleaner comments on that video.
FIL has an weirdo exs? If himself and Maff maybe even Mark know each other. Couldn't someone on his side have it out on Helen? Luna posts really pushed up the threads.
I loved Luna like all of ye but yes her detail was astounding. I hope it was Josie.

I think Helen is was so horrible to Josie before is cause she was jealous of her. Especially of her ability to sing.

Reactions: 15
I loved Luna like all of ye but yes her detail was astounding. I hope it was Josie.

I think Helen is was so horrible to Josie before is cause she was jealous of her. Especially of her ability to sing.
Oh the 2 am spelling and grammar mistakes fk insomnia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

totally jealous of her. That vlog were she shits on her re: affording Dr. Martens rubbed me the wrong way

• Haha
Reactions: 24
totally jealous of her. That vlog were she shits on her re: affording Dr. Martens rubbed me the wrong way
Not only that but I’m pretty sure another reason she kept on complaining about Josie when they were living together (and ended up asking her to leave) is because people were quite fond of Josie in the vlogs and Helen was jealous 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not only that but I’m pretty sure another reason she kept on complaining about Josie when they were living together (and ended up asking her to leave) is because people were quite fond of Josie in the vlogs and Helen was jealous 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah wouldn't put it past her. When her sister used to a feature in her vlogs often a lot of people found her funny and there was always lots of comments pushing for Hayley to start her own YouTube channel, not long after that Helen made a video about how hard it was to be a YouTuber and Hayley disappeared off the vlogs...

Yep I remember this. I think I was one of the ones who commented saying Hayley was great. Then suddenly she disappeared. For sure she has massive jealously issues. We've all seen how she gets when someone has food she wants. Like a child!

I think Helen is probably jealous of anyone who gets more attention than her - she's a classic frenemy to Josie that's for sure.

I also think she believes her amazing influencer career makes her superior to her friends and family and thinks they're all envious of her amazing life (although I think that probably applies to a lot of influencers, not just Helen). It won't cross her mind that most of them do not view her 'job' or lifestyle as something to be envied and I bet she hates it if she ever does get a hint that people think that way. I reckon that was one of the major problems between her and Mark - I don't think she could cope with someone who had a good career, in an interesting field, that they are happy and invested in, with zero interest in the influencer lifestyle.

Take a shot every time I say influencer 😆

• Haha
I think Helen is probably jealous of anyone who gets more attention than her - she's a classic frenemy to Josie that's for sure.

I also think she believes her amazing influencer career makes her superior to her friends and family and thinks they're all envious of her amazing life (although I think that probably applies to a lot of influencers, not just Helen). It won't cross her mind that most of them do not view her 'job' or lifestyle as something to be envied and I bet she hates it if she ever does get a hint that people think that way. I reckon that was one of the major problems between her and Mark - I don't think she could cope with someone who had a good career, in an interesting field, that they are happy and invested in, with zero interest in the influencer lifestyle.

Take a shot every time I say influencer 😆
Me after reading this:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Josie does come across as a genuinely nice person. I noticed when Helen did the post for her for her birthday and people were wishing Josie a happy birthday Josie liked every comment unlike Helen who hardly ever acknowledges her “fans”.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.