Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will piss off a lot of people but those large cars should be banned. Our planet is literally melting and people want to buy some big, ugly, gas guzzling car just to feel like they have a big dick, or in Helens' case-big tits? They shouldn't still be being manufactured unless they're hydro or electric. I'm also concerned she's literally going to kill someone, she's a terrible driver!

My mom has a similar car through mobility. They're not gas guzzlers anymore. They have eco mode and where it swaps over to electricity or the option to make the petrol last longer. My mom's had hers a year now and only filled the tank twice.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Also imagine meeting Phil and thinking "oh yeah, I want a bit of that" like, imagine wanting to stare at that face and being turned on by the sad eyebrows. Wanting to actually have intercourse with that sad empty gaze.. HELLEN IS WEIRD
Imagine how depressing this would be

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
My mom has a similar car through mobility. They're not gas guzzlers anymore. They have eco mode and where it swaps over to electricity or the option to make the petrol last longer. My mom's had hers a year now and only filled the tank twice.
I have a large car too for my husbands mobility. He cant get into anything low. My parents live in the middle of nowhere so nothing but a 4x4 will get down there especially in the rain (which happens a lot...Wales) Also we have a large dog that needs to sit in a dog bed/basket in a boot otherwise he gets car sick. I took him to Yorkshire once and he was in one of those hammock things in the back seats and the threw up about 10 times, Bless him, he is such a diva. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s now posted a video about the new car and it literally is a look at what I’ve got!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Of COURSE she's already filled the car with snacks and condiments..... also, no offense to anyone here but I don't understand why massive white cars seem to be so popular at the minute.

ETA she says the moral of the story is to just do what you wanna do, if you can afford it. Flashback to earlier in the video when she says she pays for this monthly because she couldn't afford to pay outright. (I think she might have talked about this in more detail at the start but I just skipped through it).

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I literally made this face when she said she’s remortgaged the house and got the car on finance.
Is the cash starting to dry up?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
First video of hers I’ve watched in a while-

-she’s wanted a suv for a while but has weirdly never mentioned that
-Admits there was nothing wrong with her old car, just the sat nav didn’t work very well and she basically just wanted something bigger, more technology and she has no reason for it at this point in her life (looks like she’s been reading here as she’s mentioned the big dog and family comments)
-Remortgaged her house and got her mortgage payments down so rather than saving her money she filled that void (her words)
-Has it on PCP finance so will have a huge chunk to pay off at some point. She did trade in her golf for part exchange and also put some money down
-If she changes her mind in a week she can get her money back but not her old car which she doesn’t like (well duh, they’ll probably have already sold it on)
-Didn’t view the car before buying it
-leather seats (thought she was vegetarian lol)
-watching her drive is scary, I think she just pulled out of her driveway while taking to the camera and not looking around her
-she has bought SO much stuff for her new car such as a car bin and pillows for the back seats
-she’s nervous on the fuel consumption and how economical it’s going to be (did she not research this before??)
-morale of the story is do what you want ‘man’ and don’t feel like you have to justify it to people and if you can afford it just do the thing you want to do ‘man’

As an above poster said, terrified she’s going to kill someone
Wonder what the next big purchase will be? The sofa didn’t satisfy her for long

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I have a large car too for my husbands mobility. He cant get into anything low. My parents live in the middle of nowhere so nothing but a 4x4 will get down there especially in the rain (which happens a lot...Wales) Also we have a large dog that needs to sit in a dog bed/basket in a boot otherwise he gets car sick. I took him to Yorkshire once and he was in one of those hammock things in the back seats and the threw up about 10 times, Bless him, he is such a diva. 😆
Mobility needs, countryside driving and big dogs are all valid reasons for a bigger car.

Being an attention seeking show off who is never satisfied with what they have, isn’t happy unless they are spending money, and makes themselves feel good by flexing are not valid reasons.
I literally made this face when she said she’s remortgaged the house and got the car on finance.
Is the cash starting to dry up?
So she’s remortgaging but not to buy the car (which would be bad enough)? Phil needs to get out of there before he gets roped into paying off her debts.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes. My mom has similar issues! We had to purchase what we call a dog hammock to keep the back seat clean as we have five dogs. They're all naughty when they're together so they're only allowed in the car two at a time. 🙈

Mobility needs, countryside driving and big dogs are all valid reasons for a bigger car.

Being an attention seeking show off who is never satisfied with what they have, isn’t happy unless they are spending money, and makes themselves feel good by flexing are not valid reasons.

So she’s remortgaging but not to buy the car (which would be bad enough)? Phil needs to get out of there before he gets roped into paying off her debts.

Can't blame her for remortgaging. Rates are at an all time low and she'll have probably had hundreds knocked off in interest. Shame she wasn't planning on saving the money though! It would have paid for that extension she mentioned in her stories q&a.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cannot believe she brought that car. No amount of free goodies can justify that price 😩 I don't get why she said about not going to a garage to buy it. If she had already decided that she wanted the car then smarmy salesman wouldn't deter you?

Reactions: 8
Can't blame her for remortgaging. Rates are at an all time low and she'll have probably had hundreds knocked off in interest. Shame she wasn't planning on saving the money though! It would have paid for that extension she mentioned in her stories q&a.
Ah, I misunderstood and thought she’d borrowed more money against the house. Remortgaging for a lower interest rate does make sense although it’s a shame she’s using the savings to make payments on a massive car she really doesn’t need. Girl’s gonna get a financial wake up call one day.

Reactions: 20
I’m a little late to this one as I’ve been busy AF but omg my face is sore from cringing.
It looks like the overacting from a hectic 1920’s silent film.
Such a good take, so much silent film energy.
Everytime I see Phils beady little eyes scream in desperation I expect a silent movie title card to pop up like
Screenshot_20210730-084102_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
so how much is the car actually costing? I didn’t watch the video and dunno if I’ve missed it. I don’t drive so have no idea what a *reasonable* price is

Reactions: 7
so how much is the car actually costing? I didn’t watch the video and dunno if I’ve missed it. I don’t drive so have no idea what a *reasonable* price is
1627640454159.png

this is the finance deal for the same model of car on their website
Only difference is Helen did part exchange and put some money down, so it won't be as much. Notice the giant final payment, hers won't be as big but still....

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The thing is, she has the attitude of ‘if you can afford it, just do it!’ I don’t know about everyone’s financial positions and personal choices when purchasing a car and each to their own but from my personal experience when I got a car on finance it’s because I desperately needed a new car and I really couldn’t afford one. Finance was the only option for me as I didn’t need to put a deposit down, the car was available to me straight away and I didn’t need to worry about the balloon payment for another 3 years.

Reactions: 25
Ah, I misunderstood and thought she’d borrowed more money against the house. Remortgaging for a lower interest rate does make sense although it’s a shame she’s using the savings to make payments on a massive car she really doesn’t need. Girl’s gonna get a financial wake up call one day.
No worries - I think the lack of education about finance means we just assume the worst.

People remortgage for lots of reasons: they want a better deal, they want equity released and the one everyone assumes: debt.

Remortgaging is like insurance - you shop around for the best deal. A lot of mortgages have interest rates of 2% and higher, and atm due to Covid the rates are something like 0.1%. My partner worked it out that on a similar property to Helen's it would be around a £400 a year saving.

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think she's mad paying out the nose for a new car when there was absolutely nothing wrong with the old one. It wasn't even old. Rampant consumerism at its finest.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.