Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering if perhaps she is going to employ Phil to do stuff for her and that is why he needs a computer? And is it likely just one of her old iMacs? She seems to get a new one ever tax year doesn't she?
That would not be surprising, when Maff couldn't work due to a broken arm or wrist, she wanted him to work for her so that he would ~still contribute~, Josie was her photog for a short time because apparently renting a room in her majesty's Helga's house on a part-time job means you have to dedicate your free time to her, now Mr Personality "is-this-lame" Phil isn't breaking through as an influencer so he's gotta contribute somehow.

Reactions: 18
That would not be surprising, when Maff couldn't work due to a broken arm or wrist, she wanted him to work for her so that he would ~still contribute~, Josie was her photog for a short time because apparently renting a room in her majesty's Helga's house on a part-time job means you have to dedicate your free time to her, now Mr Personality "is-this-lame" Phil isn't breaking through as an influencer so he's gotta contribute somehow.
Did she actually use the words 'still contribute' ?! No wonder her relationships don't last, she hasn't the slightest idea what a real partnership is like.

She's so weird about money - on the one hand obsessed with making people 'pay their way' but on the other showering them with presents/days out/pointless crap they don't need and never asked for. She pretends to be this open, generous person but she always wants something in return. I bet if she helps you out in any way you never hear the end of it!

Reactions: 16
Her need to buy things and give her partners stuff they don’t actually *need* is definitely an attempt to try and hold onto them. It’s actually quite sad lol.
I did this tit too, you have to step away and reflect to change

Reactions: 5
Phil wants a pc for gaming, but buys a mac (not a gaming pc) and then sits there awkwardly browsing coats. FML. They chat so much bollocks.

I don’t understand the comments how people say they’re such a great couple blablabla. I think the two heads of broccoli on my dinner plate have more chemistry than these two.
Tbh that looks like Helen's old Mac 🤷

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.