Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
We shot a music video ☀
My band Sunny Bones made a music video this weekend. This is what we got up to.

I start this recap with sad news- KettleVision doesn’t make an appearance in today’s Vlog. Instead we begin with Helen walking to the van. And asking an already half in the van Will if he’s getting in the van

DC93BF40-A476-4F52-A40D-334FBB7A4DF7.jpeg

Next Helen gets confused by keys “keys are clumpy” observes Will as she tries to find the correct key to start the engine.
FEB2F47C-C86C-4183-9A01-BCC056D36E33.jpeg

Next shot introduces our 2nd favourite after Fiwl, Ben and he’s brought a friend with him… Kermit the frog. (Neither Will, Ben or Kermit look happy at the prospect of being stuck in a van with Helen)
C422B5F2-9AA5-4F15-B9D0-32B966108FAB.jpeg

And they’re off… Well actually not quite as Helen
forgets to take the handbrake off and then fails to put it in the correct gear (the reality that they’re now stuck with Helen for the next god knows how long has just hit Will & Ben)
2EC43A8F-2D6C-435E-8F05-A3A002672CB9.jpeg

And they’re off.. No really this time to *drumroll* McDonald’s drive thru for a breakfast, trouble begins to brew when Ben asks if he can chuck his tea

“Don’t you not want it?” “Just hold it don’t chuck it away” Helen shouts
“It’s not even nice do you want it?” Asks Ben
“No”
“Well shut up” (the Tattle Trolls salute you Ben)
1AD09D62-156A-4348-BE02-97D23C7A43BF.jpeg

*Cue more shots of Ben driving and Helen annoying them boring boring boring*

Next we’re in a carpark with Helen falling out the door and possibly smacking another vehicle with the door ( I bet whoever they lent the van off will be overjoyed when they watch this back)

Helen who doesn’t like cider then goes into a shop and buys scrumpy cider,
I apologise for the screenshot it was either this or a fiesta with the numberplate on full display
0EE15A18-4BF9-4D25-BE8C-892FEFC9BF2E.jpeg

Next up they’re watching the lightning from inside the van Ben is quietly questioning some life choices as Helen waffles on

607EE4F6-6D3F-4AF5-9A1D-33E352D3BD54.jpeg

We might not have gotten KettleVision but good news gang!! We get treated to an arse shot as she attempts to put up the bell tent in a campsite near Bath

358395D1-783B-4FDF-B3A0-C4BE288EA9B0.jpeg

Cut to the next day where Helen regales us with tales from the night before highlights include them going to the pub for burger, chips and a pint
(vegan/veggie lifestyle is officially dead then?)

And Ben waking her up and telling her to shut up because she was snoring even though she doesn’t snore
FE04B12F-C9CA-4AC3-836A-9B4805E40417.jpeg

Next they’re back on the road again and Helen has got them stuck in a road and is pinballing between the ditches crashing the van into the hedgerow
727EBF2D-5117-4695-8195-DAE2D97B64B6.jpeg

We’re in Bath now and Helen is telling the tale of how she’s been beeped at by a man because by the way she describes she cut him up this of course is the man’s fault not Helen’s.

She then films a random girl taking a photo of a sign ( I
hope she asked her permission to put her in the vlog considering she zooms in on her and shows her face)

Cut to lunch and Helen is snarling at Ben’s olives (not a euphemism) and trying and failing to do a Scottish accent by repeating “disgusting” à la the Cher Lloyd by Cher Lloyd viral YouTube video

F21F3216-AAF0-4EE8-9B00-9B0AFA622675.jpeg

Ben then offers her an Olive which she stuffs in her mouth and complains how awful they are, before proclaiming Will has Sushi for his lunch
“ I don’t like Sushi” says Ben offering Will an olive
“ I fucking love Sushi” hints Helen
Will blanks her keeping his head down and finishes his lunch

6198A3A0-7E96-4140-9D3D-1A1FEB85FBF5.jpeg

Next Helen is in a river- that’s a newly tattooed Elton John being fully submerged in dirty water
(Sophie will be delighted when she watches this)
F317AA89-8968-4BFD-B868-59AF28DBCE65.jpeg

And finally Ben and Will have escaped gone home
and we’re treated to cinematic shots like this
01F3A403-A3BE-4EE4-B9F7-86E60376B309.jpeg

Cut to the next day and Helen is complaining about unpacking the van

314E11FF-6552-48AB-B1CC-D3BC9C18EE8E.jpeg

The video ends with her saying the music video will be out at the end of the month and it’s her favourite song so far (will it be another ode to Maff? Time will tell)
70AA2D0B-2959-4429-B735-CDD54D6A0348.jpeg

Personal message to Helen: Please give Josie her Tattle account back We need @Lunamoon22 recaps back I promise I won’t take the piss out of your new song I’ll have it on repeat on Spotify and everything if you’ll just let her return.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

ktypage

Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

🤣 that’s as exciting as I think it can get for her

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Some of the comments made about weight really don't sit right with me.

Yes, Helen has a terrible diet and an unhealthy lifestyle but a size ten person going to the GP for the same reasons (period issues) wouldn't have the same assumptions made about them, even if they literally have the same diet and lifestyle. BMI isn't always the most reliable indicator of health and there is a lot of fat phobia within health services. For example, Amanda Lee who kept being turned away because of her weight and then discovered she had bowel cancer. Sometimes over consumption makes us put on weight, but sometimes it doesn't and no one should be judged on their weight alone because there are so many other factors. Lots of people of lots of sizes do things that might put the NHS under stress, like drinking, smoking, eating sugarry foods.... so I don't think it's fair to point the finger at those who happen to be classed as overweight. Lots of people are lots of sizes for lots of reasons. Everyone deserves to be comfortable in their own body, even people who lie about being a size 14.

Back to Helen, I predict she'll keep the neon sign when they break up but it'll end up in the downstairs loo or something when she redecorates again.

ETA clearly anyone should be advised that it isn't always a great idea to eat 3 Hello Fresh boxes, some Colin cake and a McDonalds in one day followed by a boozy brunch the following morning if it's making them feel bloated. I'd make that same comment if it was a much smaller person as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Gh0sts

The other is a charlatan who probably did a £70 course online, printed a certificate and only wants you to focus on the positives in your life and block out the bad stuff (which leads to years and years of unresolved issues).

Guess which one is which.
Sorry, but this is the perfect time for this Peep Show classic 😂
1627717373977.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
This will piss off a lot of people but those large cars should be banned. Our planet is literally melting and people want to buy some big, ugly, gas guzzling car just to feel like they have a big dick, or in Helens' case-big tits? They shouldn't still be being manufactured unless they're hydro or electric. I'm also concerned she's literally going to kill someone, she's a terrible driver!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I genuinely thought the tattoo was meant to be the riddler
Or it looks a bit like a flamboyant slenderman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
First time posting here (long time lurker!) I follow Sophie Floyd and think she's pretty great. I have a theory which no one else has really mentioned... Helen has seen how popular Sophie's personal account has become (tattoos + quirky style is what Helen has always been known for). She saw an opportunity to 'collab' with her (note photo in thumbnail and video title with Sophie's name in it). She chose the Elton tattoo for no reason as she has no previous interest in Elton John and Sophie's tattoo style is nothing like Helen's other tattoos. I believe it was just an easy way for Helen to reach new potential followers and gain from Sophie posting about Helen on her story saying how amazing she is... I think Helen's motivation was purely based on followers and Instagram reach...what does everyone else think?

Reactions: 58

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I feel like skinny shaming is spoken about A LOT to detract from fat shaming and to compare it is very unfair, the stigma around obesity is much higher, being underweight has been glamourized in our society whereas being obese is associated with poor character, your feelings about being shamed are 100% valid and it totally does happen, but it feels very much more like punching up rather than fat shaming which is punching down (though both are misogyny based IMO and punching down on women overall if that makes sense). If a fat person loses weight very quickly there is an idea that it's healthy/good because good god even a parasite must be healthier/better than being fat but if an underweight person gained weight very quickly people it would not be met with praise. A lot of fat people would take skinny shaming and being underweight over being fat but how many underweight people would trade places?
Just my own personal experience, feel free to skip:
I have been very very fat and I have been very very thin. At both points in my life, I had an eating disorder. I was treated like a piece of shit on the pavement when I was very fat; people would bark at me in the street, slam doors in my face, whisper behind my back. When I was very thin, it was like being a minor celebrity; shop assistants would compliment my hair or outfit (same hair as when I was very fat!), men would stop in the street and ask for my number, I once had a man stop and take photos of me. Just to reiterate, I had an eating disorder at both ends of the spectrum. However, as an obese person, I was seen as disgusting and as having some sort of moral failing. But as a thin person, I was seen as beautiful and desirable, even though I also had an eating disorder.

My healthiest weight physically was, unsurprisingly, somewhere in the middle, and it was when I was in the best place mentally as well.

Helen definitely overeats, she has always had a problem with it. Until she confronts why that is, she will always struggle with food. I think it's epecially bad at the moment because she is stuck in life, with no career path, is bored, and is stuck in a lustless, loveless relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Monamayfair5

Oh and if your migraine is so bad you need A&E you're definitely too ill to be nipping on to social media to let everyone know you went there. She wants to try eating less shite and drinking less booze and she may find her migraines miraculously improve, the attention seeking, time wasting bint.
[/QUOTE]

Hi all, I'm a long time lurker but never felt the need to post before now. Like most of us I used to be a big fan of Helen. Her going to A&E for a migraine, posting it on social media then wanting junk food afterwards has really gotten to me. I have cancer and one of the side effects of my meds is migraines which I manage at home. Last weekend I needed to go to A&E with a kidney infection (another lovely side effect) my pain was so bad I needed morphine, yet I had to wait 4 hours because of how busy it was. The amount of people that were there not wearing masks and taking photos to upload to Facebook or checking in on Instagram was disgusting. When people abuse A&E, genuinely sick people end up waiting a lot longer and not to mention the risk of spreading covid! Sorry for the rant, it just absolutely shocks me that she can have so little concern for others. Oh and I totally agree, a migraine will only be worsened by junk food and alcohol in fact that's a huge trigger! Most people I know with migraines avoid triggers. OK rant over 😂 x

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
How is she so oblivious? The rest of us have been booking everything in advance for a year now.

Slight tangent. It bugs me so much that people have changed the meaning of 'staycation'. To me, it's always meant taking time off work but not going anywhere. People like Helen are now using it to describe a UK holiday, but a lot of us wouldn't normally go abroad/ be able to go abroad anyway. A UK holiday isn't any less of a holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
“putting myself second” !? Pahahahahaha
Give me strength. Either this is a deliberate misquote of her ‘therapist’, the therapist is being hoodwinked, or they are a total fucking wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I literally made this face when she said she’s remortgaged the house and got the car on finance.
Is the cash starting to dry up?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51