Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new car does look like a Volvo - I’ve been looking at getting a new car - bare in mind I’ve a mortgage and a standard 9-5 job and like everyone else I’ve bills to pay so I’ve been looking at getting a used car but in Ireland at the moment a decent used car with low mileage and all that jazz you usually look for are so hard to get because of brexit and COVID garages aren’t getting many cars in to trade but anyways I ended up on volvos website out of curiosity and volvos are so expensive over here in Ireland at the moment wtf is she thinking! Maybe I’m just a tight arse 🙈😅

Reactions: 10
Honestly just waiting for her to have an accident. She's an awful driver. We can only hope she doesn't injure someone.

Reactions: 14
Her insurance will be through the roof, she won't have any years no claims!

After ten years of driving and ten years no claims, I've finally got my insurance to 25 a month.

Suck it helga.

Here we go, you scabby lot. These are the START FROM prices...

Screenshot_20210728-175034_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210728-174917_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If only BAFTA did awards for enthusiasm Fiwl ey? 🙄
Jack Daniel’s you disappoint me

616F3D8F-5C81-48E7-88D2-EC8B24DA0E14.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh it gets worse... She'd said in her IG stories yesterday that they hadn't planned enough water. Stupid bint unaware of a heatwave.
(For anyone not into hiking up mountains: you're supposed to always plan for ALL weathers because it can change v quickly near the summit. You should always pack some layers, a rain coat, lots of water, snacks, etc)

View attachment 682315
Do people like her realise that the whole rescue team is volunteers and struggle each year to keep saving (mostly) idiots from Snowdon. These people drive me crazy...watching people walking up completely unequipped then needing rescuing...us locals cant stand it.

I was literally coming over here to say this! First vlog I've started to watch in months as I am Welsh so was mildly interested. Llandudno made me turn off ffs
People of Wales I can only apologise her trying to pronounce Llandudno is borderline offensive.

I’m guessing Helen told Fiwl they were going to Mars not Wales owing to his “It’s like a proper little town, it’s got an M&S” comment
How hard is it to look up how to pronounce it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I put the rest of thar vlog on while I was getting ready this morning. Final thoughts are:

She doesn't disclose that Zipworld was gifted, apart from in the video description
They hadn't planned what to do with the dogs while they were doing it and were lucky there was room for them in that kennels. It sounds like they'd intended to leave them in the car? I'd imagine when you go away with a dog you basically have to plan everything around the fact you have a dog, check where they're allowed etc.
That hotel room must stink with these two and their dogs that still tit on the floor sometimes. Being in a small hotel room with two dogs just doesn't seem like the best idea (happy to be corrected on this). Neither does sleeping on a hotel floor, but these two wear their shoes on their bed at home so there's not much difference.
I genuinely thought Phil's screen had frozen but no, he just doesn't react on the zipwire. Judging from his facial expression alone he could just as easily be at home with chronic diarrhoea.
These vlog commentaries are getting worse. I've just listened to Helen narrating two seagulls having a fight over an orange. Also a phone chat between them about whether dogs are allowed in the castle (they're not). Why does she leave this in? The weird awkward chat with Phil having a microphone shoved under his face as well, just why? I don't understand why they go out of their way to create these weird awkward conversations for the vlog, especially considering they're never interesting to listen to.
I’m actually bemused with how awkward their conversations are/sound between each other.

It’s like watching a vlog of their first date, every single interaction they have. I’ve never seen a long-term(ish) relationship look so bloody uncomfortable.

Reactions: 22
I’m actually bemused with how awkward their conversations are/sound between each other.

It’s like watching a vlog of their first date, every single interaction they have. I’ve never seen a long-term(ish) relationship look so bloody uncomfortable.
If my first date went like this there wouldn't be a second.

• Haha
The Volvo will 100% be on finance, she’ll be doing monthly payments. I cannot imagine she’d be able to afford buying it outright.

although I wouldn’t be bleeping surprised for there to be a *gifted on the photo when she FINALLY posts a photo of it. Why build the suspense of the reveal? Just get it over with.

• Haha
The Volvo will 100% be on finance, she’ll be doing monthly payments. I cannot imagine she’d be able to afford buying it outright.

although I wouldn’t be bleeping surprised for there to be a *gifted on the photo when she FINALLY posts a photo of it. Why build the suspense of the reveal? Just get it over with.
100% to make a video out of it. Ticks the quota off for the week if she shares her 'new car day' (a 25 min vlog that's got 5/10 mins of car content in)

Reactions: 13
Do people like her realise that the whole rescue team is volunteers and struggle each year to keep saving (mostly) idiots from Snowdon. These people drive me crazy...watching people walking up completely unequipped then needing rescuing...us locals cant stand it.
I don't think they realise. It's the same with the RNLI. Most call outs are to complete fuckwits who have no idea about respecting the sea. I would imagine it's the same with Helen and her "hiking" (sorry but in the UK it's called walking) friends. How the duck do you not take enough water? I would bet serious money that not one of them can read a map. Like someone said earlier, it can turn so quickly. This is why people die every year on mountains.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I’m away until Friday but if she hasn’t posted it by then I’ll give you the low down. #neighbourperks

• Haha

How hard is it to look up how to pronounce it.
In New Zealand it's the same. People go hiking in flip flops. Get caught out by flash flooding. We even had a guy go across Cook's Strait (between the North and South Island) on a dingy! People do the most stupid things and it's the tax payers who have to pick up the bill. I used to think it was tourists but, as we have closed borders now due to COVID, it's stupid kiwi's who have a 'She'll will be alright' attitude .

• Angry
  • Wow
Their whole relationship is summed up in this one image...

Screenshot_20210729-042318_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.