Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean granted she’s probably telling all the best bits but this therapist sounds like a yes (wo)man.

Do they ever tell her she’s in the wrong? Telling her she’s a wonderful person all the time isn’t helping her.
This is probably going to be a terrible example but you know when you were a teenager and your parents would have a go at you- usually for a valid reason- so you’d go and rant to your mates how out of order they were and they’d back you up that’s Helen and this therapist.

Reactions: 16
Oof, that little dig at Helens “best friend” in the car vid when she was going on about her sobbing episode caused by getting rid of the golf.

“I texted my best friend about it and they said uh Helen that’s not ok. BUT I told my therapist and he said it makes me a very caring and empathic person” *cue the smuggest smirk you’ve ever seen*

Think she needs shot of this therapist IMO, she’s just being told what she wants to hear.
“Therapist”
She’s seeing a Life Coach but keeps referring to him as a therapist. It’s not the same profession.

One would be a highly qualified individual who challenges you to get the root of your problems and encourages you to find the strength and will to change.

The other is a charlatan who probably did a £70 course online, printed a certificate and only wants you to focus on the positives in your life and block out the bad stuff (which leads to years and years of unresolved issues).

Guess which one is which.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
:coffee:
I mean granted she’s probably telling all the best bits but this therapist sounds like a yes (wo)man.

Do they ever tell her she’s in the wrong? Telling her she’s a wonderful person all the time isn’t helping her.
This is probably going to be a terrible example but you know when you were a teenager and your parents would have a go at you- usually for a valid reason- so you’d go and rant to your mates how out of order they were and they’d back you up that’s Helen and this therapist.
Tbh I don't think my therapist really gets a chance to talk lol
I really use that space to pour out I feel bad about it to an extent but it's incredibly helpful to have a weekly space to unload. Idk if my therapist ever tells me I'm wrong.

Reactions: 6
So going by this one, monthly payments come to £29706.24, plus the final payment makes a total of £41099

The car outright - which I appreciate isn't an option for many people, myself included - is from £25,855 and that's brand new. Helens is 2 years old.
I think its even more than that because she got the car from Cazoo, not Volvo directly. I shared a link for another 2019 XC40 from them a few pages ago and it had a higher monthly 😬

Reactions: 5
The other is a charlatan who probably did a £70 course online, printed a certificate and only wants you to focus on the positives in your life and block out the bad stuff (which leads to years and years of unresolved issues).

Guess which one is which.
Sorry, but this is the perfect time for this Peep Show classic 😂
1627717373977.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
:coffee:

Tbh I don't think my therapist really gets a chance to talk lol
I really use that space to pour out I feel bad about it to an extent but it's incredibly helpful to have a weekly space to unload. Idk if my therapist ever tells me I'm wrong.
Agree, they can challenge your reactions and thoughts, but it's not up to a therapist to tell clients that they're wrong.

ETA my understanding is that her therapist also has life coaching experience, which is pretty normal.

Reactions: 6
This made me think of the US Office when Holly first starts and she thinks Kevin has learning difficulties…that’s how I imagine Helen’s therapist is with her 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao yes!! Goobye Toby is the besttt episode. Even when holly says ‘with the party and driving to the store… it’s been a big day for him’ 😅 in Helens world popping to Asda is a big day. Time for a reward.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought her reaction to her car was weird, like who cries over replacing their car? I can understand if her old car got written off or something but she didnt NEED to get a new one. Her crying like a child over it is very telling.
My mom did. But her reason was her old car was the last one her and my granddad bought together and now he's dead she will never get to experience her new car with him. She's disabled and he bought her a "new/used" car so we could go out as a family when he gave up driving.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I showed my other half the story she posted of the new car video being up. He commented on how big it was then said he “supposed she needs it to cart herself around now. duck she’s gotten big”
🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
There was a lot of cazoo promo in the video I'd say see got a big discount from them. I'm not buying the whole oh I just stumbled across this website and keep mentioning them/showing their logo.

Good price or not it would make you wonder does she have a pension or savings or is she just spending most of what comes in.

Reactions: 15
There was a lot of cazoo promo in the video I'd say see got a big discount from them. I'm not buying the whole oh I just stumbled across this website and keep mentioning them/showing their logo.

Good price or not it would make you wonder does she have a pension or savings or is she just spending most of what comes in.
Imagine they approached her and that’s why she kept begging about wanting a larger car a few videos before hand. If they did gift her a large % off does she not need to declare this somewhere?

Reactions: 10
I showed my other half the story she posted of the new car video being up. He commented on how big it was then said he “supposed she needs it to cart herself around now. duck she’s gotten big”
🤣
sounds like a charming man

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine they approached her and that’s why she kept begging about wanting a larger car a few videos before hand. If they did gift her a large % off does she not need to declare this somewhere?
I believe the term gifted is an FDA term and ASA doesnt formally recognise it, what she did wasnt an ad unless cazoo had editorial control like controlling what's said or using hashtags. There is a requirement to be transparent about business relationships when you've been given something for free not sure if that applies to discounts and as its not an ad...its easier for Hels to be sneaky about it. I doubt shed give that much exposure unless she was getting something from it. its just annoying how she makes up a fairytale about how she came across them.

Edit: wait maybe I should go back and check if she put the word Ad anywhere using a white font on a white background 🤔

Reactions: 8
Did she think she'd look cute in that oversized checked shirt doing welding/car work? Meh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.