Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve literally fully given up watching now - I think the only reason I come on here is because I like a good moan 😂 and I’m bored at home semi-shielding because of being 35 weeks pregnant and not fully vaccinated yet.

Oh my word, that’s an expensive car. And so unnecessarily large. I’m afraid I’m of the cohort that thinks only people with big families, large dogs or farmers/contractors should be allowed to buy such a big car, the difference between driving one of those and driving a VW Golf is significant!

Also Llandudno…..every year since I was a baby, my parents would take me there to see my grandparents (half my family are locals), so it sort of feels like a home from home. BUUUTTT since the pandemic I haven’t been there because I don’t want to be part of a huge influx irritating the local population. It kinda annoys me that she’s gone there with her annoying English tourist hat on. And learn to say it properly!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My brother has the same car (through work, does a lot of site visits so is necessary). It’s huge, absolutely huge. I guess she has to fill her time somehow, and new car will keep her busy for a couple of days. Why does she have to morph into her partners? Didn’t really seem that interested in cars before Philly appeared

Reactions: 28
been asked to death, but how long can she continue on these current views? She probs gets few sponsorships here and there but enough to fund her lavish lifestyle? All the crap, all the (crap) clothes, all the (crap) food etc.
Her race track/Bristol video has 13k views 😮. The sponsorship/ad stuff must pay well because there’s no way she makes much from YouTube anymore. I don’t get how she still has so many subscribers because they certainly aren’t watching her videos.

Reactions: 15
40DC5984-8A06-4D07-A330-7FD47D1AE690.png

I’m sorry but if you wanted one for ages, and we know she just buys whatever she wants whenever she wants, why not JUST BUY IT INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR A GIFT ????

I just checked it this pouch is £28. It’s not even really expensive ???
I’m so pissed at this…

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
This will piss off a lot of people but those large cars should be banned. Our planet is literally melting and people want to buy some big, ugly, gas guzzling car just to feel like they have a big dick, or in Helens' case-big tits? They shouldn't still be being manufactured unless they're hydro or electric. I'm also concerned she's literally going to kill someone, she's a terrible driver!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I live in a little village full of rich folk (I rent, if I wanted to buy round here, it's half a million 😥) and those massive cars drive me insane.
The majority of people who drive them don't need them, and they're assholes.

And yea, awful for the planet.
This will piss off a lot of people but those large cars should be banned. Our planet is literally melting and people want to buy some big, ugly, gas guzzling car just to feel like they have a big dick, or in Helens' case-big tits? They shouldn't still be being manufactured unless they're hydro or electric. I'm also concerned she's literally going to kill someone, she's a terrible driver!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Couldn’t agree more. Unless you have a big family, you don’t need a big car.

I give it a month max before Helen damages that car in some way, she can barely drive a small car.

More pointless tat for her to use once and forget about 🙄.

This comment on her latest video. WTF is wrong with people 😆?
Could you imagine how mind numbing that would be !?

H: Do you fink I’m a good driver Phil??
P: yea
H: oh Phil look there’s sheep in that field!!!
P: oh yea
H: do you think we should go through the drive through phiiiiiil?
P: maybe
H: I love driving with you Phillip!
P: 😐

• Haha
Could you imagine how mind numbing that would be !?

H: Do you fink I’m a good driver Phil??
P: yea
H: oh Phil look there’s sheep in that field!!!
P: oh yea
H: do you think we should go through the drive through phiiiiiil?
P: maybe
H: I love driving with you Phillip!
P: 😐
Helen if you’re reading this, stop trying to make Phil happen. It’s not going to happen. You can see she’s trying so hard to encourage him to talk and be involved in vlog life, but IMO he just looks uncomfortable in front of the camera. I wonder whether he’s a completely different person when it’s turned off and more relaxed.

Sorry double post, just got to the end of the vlog and she’s feeding her dogs sausages and chips! Wtf is wrong with her.

Reactions: 26
LONG term lurker but had a faulty account 🙃 I haven’t watched anything of Helen’s in a long time now and honestly fell off this thread when we lost Luna but thought I’d take a peak again.

Agree it’s absolutely ridiculous for her to have a car that size. She has 2 tiny dogs and it’s just her and Phil (even though surely they won’t last much longer, SURELY). Watch her justify it by saying she goes camping and to festivals and needs the room. Yeah Helen, the room the golf gave you and you’ve had no problem with for years. And not even going to the Download pilot... loads or festivals there mate! And that one camping trip...

Either way, if you wanted a bigger boot you could just get an estate car. Why go for an (ugly) massive volvo. Just good to see Helen’s still an insufferable twit I guess :)

Reactions: 18
I was planning on having a Volvo as my next car... (a used one of course, because I’d never do finance again. One of the worst financial decisions I ever made when I was younger.) But Helen has just put me off 👍🏻 And yes.. I am THAT petty haha. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 685560
I’m sorry but if you wanted one for ages, and we know she just buys whatever she wants whenever she wants, why not JUST BUY IT INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR A GIFT ????

I just checked it this pouch is £28. It’s not even really expensive ???
I’m so pissed at this…
She can’t even be arsed to proof read before posting emobroided 🙄.
Wanted one for ages ha first time she’ll of heard of that company will of been when she looked at the tag.

Reactions: 15
We are saving up to buy a used van as we have 4 kids that all need a car seat 🥲 and this dip💩 just got an actual 🛎 vehicle for her and her sad boyfriend. Stop.

Also imagine meeting Phil and thinking "oh yeah, I want a bit of that" like, imagine wanting to stare at that face and being turned on by the sad eyebrows. Wanting to actually have intercourse with that sad empty gaze.. HELLEN IS WEIRD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.