Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the mean a hiker nerd? Is that a thing!?

ETA Sorry, posted this at the same time as the answer above!
Well this is the dictionary definition of nerd and I can’t remember the last time she went hiking so even if it is a thing which I’m not sure it is, she once again isn’t
CFC3A228-5A56-4352-ABA5-926CD7A8FB99.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Is she a hiking nerd? Went to Lake District and didn’t climb Scafell the first time as she slept in. Needed sticks to climb Haystacks. Does a quarterly walk along the coast. Hikes in converse and jeans. Only into ‘hiking’ for the brand opportunities and free tit. a two hour dog walk round some woods isn’t a hike.

Reactions: 30
‘Went to Lake District and didn’t climb Scafell the first time as she slept in.’

How do the people in her life put up with her? She’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When was the last time she went for a run, to the gym, walked her dogs?

Reactions: 19
‘Went to Lake District and didn’t climb Scafell the first time as she slept in.’

How do the people in her life put up with her? She’s such a twit.
she was with mark, and they made out like they both reeeeally needed a lie in so it’s no big deal that they left it too late in the day to set off. I bet inside he was fuming ha.

Reactions: 14
A gamer? She played Animal Crossing for like a week then got bored because you have to work for bells.
I've been thinking about this alot and it's shockingly easy to get bells... just plant a crop? Literally click on your trees and sell the fruit... I don't understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Helen is in Wales... Hope she realises that we still have a lot of restrictions here including mask wearing etc

Reactions: 20
The first of many gifted things on their holiday I presume 🙄

In a time where millions of people have lost jobs or wages, plenty of families who would love to do this but can't afford to and businesses are still giving freebies to these leeches who can find £5k to spend on a couch amongst other things.

Screenshot_20210723-114731_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I got a press invite to zip world recently and realise how lucky I am but that’s through my job. I’m disgusted that she would get this opportunity for free. These things are not cheap! She could have gifted these instead of coming to Wales 😕

Reactions: 16
His smile often looks slightly strained.

Although that isn't uncommon in photos of people spending prolonged time with Helga :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I got a press invite to zip world recently and realise how lucky I am but that’s through my job. I’m disgusted that she would get this opportunity for free. These things are not cheap! She could have gifted these instead of coming to Wales 😕
She went to Zip World with the tit-aphor games last year as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She would never give away anything, because "the companies gifted it to her and not someone else" , just like when she got a new Dyson and wanted to give the old and crusty one away to her mom or something. She's just so greedy

Reactions: 20
Does she think wearing things like trousers and other historically 'masculine' clothing makes her androgynous?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.