Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12BFBF75-7869-4DCA-A00B-921775497055.png

The constant need to mention/display the things Phil supposedly does for her is so cringe. It reminds me of being in high school and the first couple to start ~doing things~ would always have to slip in to casual conversation about what they had done when they were together that weekend. Like ok Clare, we get it, your boyfriend gave you his T-shirt to sleep in and you slept in the same bed. Helen ma’am you’re 30. We get it, your partner does things partners are supposed to do 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Haha agreed

It's probably the only time he's been able to express emotion and expression,because it was regarding something with an exhaust pipe and four wheels....

Can any1 remember those guys who like f*cking their cars..... Lol that's Phil but the animal crossing character

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s walked up Snowdon… in the heat… with her dogs!? The poor dogs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
View attachment 682007
The constant need to mention/display the things Phil supposedly does for her is so cringe. It reminds me of being in high school and the first couple to start ~doing things~ would always have to slip in to casual conversation about what they had done when they were together that weekend. Like ok Clare, we get it, your boyfriend gave you his T-shirt to sleep in and you slept in the same bed. Helen ma’am you’re 30. We get it, your partner does things partners are supposed to do 😐
Jts like he does so little that the small things need too much praise. I just left a relationship like that. Constantly thinking the bare minimum was incredible because i wanted to feel valued. Yano what helps? Valuing yourself.

Reactions: 14
She’s walked up Snowdon… in the heat… with her dogs!? The poor dogs
Oh it gets worse... She'd said in her IG stories yesterday that they hadn't planned enough water. Stupid bint unaware of a heatwave.
(For anyone not into hiking up mountains: you're supposed to always plan for ALL weathers because it can change v quickly near the summit. You should always pack some layers, a rain coat, lots of water, snacks, etc)

1627400039694.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Okay who called this?! Christ Helen you can’t drive a smaller car what makes you think a bigger one is a good idea 🤦🏻‍♀️
Think we can all guess how this will turn out.
I crashed my new car vlog will no doubt make an appearance before the end of 2021

Reactions: 32
Helen: 'My YouTube channel has just become me getting McDonalds breakfasts in the car' *fake woody woodpecker laugh*.

...... they do know you can drive somewhere without going via McDonalds, right?

Screenshot_20210727-183820_YouTube.jpg

More excellent driving with Phil setting off before Helen has even put her seatbelt on and she's doing this

Screenshot_20210727-184225_YouTube.jpg

This is after they've set off, the car is moving and both his hands are on his drink (yes, a Pret AND a McDonalds!).

Screenshot_20210727-184358_YouTube.jpg

Sorry, can't get past this point where she's interviewing Phil and he says he's looking forward to 'having a gandle'.... anyone? I assume they somehow made it to Wales without being in a car accident....

Screenshot_20210727-184501_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Nothing to add that hasn't been said but love the Staycation chat, my most hated phrase lmao. It's a bloody holiday! You're going on holiday, still counts if you don't use your passport.
YES YES YES

Since this phrase has become really popular over the pandemic it's reeeallllyy rubbed me the wrong way. I was never fortunate enough to go abroad as my parents couldn't afford it and I've only ever been once in my life as a trip with my uni, but all of my holidays growing up were somewhere in the UK. My entire life I've had so many people shocked that we weren't going somewhere like Cyprus or America, and making comments about money, usually saying how it's cheaper to go abroad as a way to make me feel bad for staying in the UK. The UK is beautiful, I have so many great memories of my childhood away on holiday with my family usually somewhere down in Devon.

I find the term staycation kinda classist? I hate this pressure to holiday away from the country you live in, and guilt tripping people when they can't. Saying staycation makes it sounds like it's not a proper holiday, like the UK is not a desirable destination and you're being forced to stay. I hate seeing these influencers using the term, espeically when they get gifted to go abroad and vlog those fancy holidays, them saying 'staycation' feels almost like it's not a real holiday to them (when it's one I would have gone on when I was younger).

I'm probably reading into it too much but a staycation is a holiday!!

This one is totally getting on my tits too. The people using it are ones that are still spending loads of money on a holiday in the uk. As someone who grew up with no money, I only ever holidayed in the UK and that was always a very cheap one that my parents saved up for, always self catered too.
A staycation is having time off and staying at home, maybe going out on a day trip. Not spending £££ doing luxury holidays that you’ve had to pay a premium for.
All it does is show how out of touch people are.
/rant.
1000000% agree and had the same experience growing up!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
People of Wales I can only apologise her trying to pronounce Llandudno is borderline offensive.

I’m guessing Helen told Fiwl they were going to Mars not Wales owing to his “It’s like a proper little town, it’s got an M&S” comment

• Angry
People of Wales I can only apologise her trying to pronounce Llandudno is borderline offensive.

I’m guessing Helen told Fiwl they were going to Mars not Wales owing to his “It’s like a proper little town, it’s got an M&S” comment
I was literally coming over here to say this! First vlog I've started to watch in months as I am Welsh so was mildly interested. Llandudno made me turn off ffs

Reactions: 9
Oh it gets worse... She'd said in her IG stories yesterday that they hadn't planned enough water. Stupid bint unaware of a heatwave.
(For anyone not into hiking up mountains: you're supposed to always plan for ALL weathers because it can change v quickly near the summit. You should always pack some layers, a rain coat, lots of water, snacks, etc)

View attachment 682315
She looks like Nessa from gavin and Stacey here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good god, as much as Helga’s incessant gibberish and chat is soul destroying, Fill really does have the personality of a goldfish doesn’t he. He literally adds nothing to any conversation. He just echo’s everything back. I wouldn’t last an hour with him before falling into a coma.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good god, as much as Helga’s incessant gibberish and chat is soul destroying, Fill really does have the personality of a goldfish doesn’t he. He literally adds nothing to any conversation. He just echo’s everything back. I wouldn’t last an hour with him before falling into a coma.
I noticed that even at Thruxton there was barely any enthusiasm from him he just seemed so meh. I mean I suppose if someone was shoving a camera and mic in your face it must kind of ruin the moment somewhat but come on.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.