Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never watched a football match, ever. I really have 0 interest (I find it boring af tbh but that's just my personal opinion and I don't care if people feel the opposite, that's fine) but I know names of footballers, I know teams, I know what it means to people. She's so so desperate to be AlTerNATive it's bordering on disgusting at this point. She's actually in my opinion (again lmao) not in the least bit alternative. Who doesn't have tattoos now? Who doesn't dye their hair? Who doesn't roller skate (well she stopped now apart from buying stuff)? She shops with ASOS. She knows no indie brands, never uses Etsy, Depop, Ebay. She's not in a bloody band, it's all playing around with her mate and a guitar and trying to shift ugly t-shirts. She guzzles McDonalds and all other chain fast food stuff.

Helen, answer us this - what makes you alternative? I'm dying to know.
This is SO true. She may of been seen 'edgy' when she started but she clearly isn't now.
She's just a 30 year old woman whom is having an identity crisis.
I have no interest in football either however I did watch last night and I will watch Sunday because it's a momentous occasion.
Surely she would understand when a goal is scored? Eurgh, I just CBA.

Reactions: 24
Both pairs look awful…. 🙃 wonder how many photos we’ll see with them in over the next few weeks (I don’t think v many.)

Reactions: 16
This is SO true. She may of been seen 'edgy' when she started but she clearly isn't now.
She's just a 30 year old woman whom is having an identity crisis.
I have no interest in football either however I did watch last night and I will watch Sunday because it's a momentous occasion.
Surely she would understand when a goal is scored? Eurgh, I just CBA.
tbh I think it's absolutely fine to not give a tit about football or about seeing her country do well in any sports competition, it's the fact she has to post that she doesn't care. What's the point of that?

Reminds me of my 20 year old self shouting from the rooftops that Valentine's was rubbish/commercial :rolleyes:

Let people enjoy themselves and don't write a post about it on social media if you don't care 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 34
No one bleeping cares that you don't care about football, Helen. It's okay for her to state her opinion about something, but when someone has an opinion about her it's wah wah bE KiNd, what about just keep it to yourself if you don't have anything nice to say? Doesn't apply to her, I guess.

Reactions: 28
God she's such an attention seeker... Clearly Fiwl was down the pub with the lads and she just couldn't stand the fact he was doing something without her.. Needy cow.. Again maybe if she had a proper job she wouldn't be sat at home brooding waiting for him to come home.. Bet she's the sort to make him feel guilty about it too... No wonder the men with sense don't stick around. Shes selfish.

Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen her latest Instagram video? Apparently she can’t go to Greece with Aphetor games due to a ‘slight hiccup’… would love to know what! Any guesses?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Has anyone seen her latest Instagram video? Apparently she can’t go to Greece with Aphetor games due to a ‘slight hiccup’… would love to know what! Any guesses?
Maybe they've all realised that Aphetor Games is just a bunch of rich kids with a camera and no-one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 652640
I would love to be as edgy and cool as Helga.

I couldn’t tell you the offside rule from elbow but im sorry the football has made so many people so happy - even those who don’t enjoy it usually (hello, me)

It’s like when people loose thier tit and buy her merch….I just don’t understand it. Am I broken?
Tell us Fiwl is at the pub with his mates watching the football without telling us Fiwl is at the pub with his mates watching football.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Either she's got the virus (!) or she forgot to book her pre-flight PCR tests (wouldn't put it past her since she's willfully ignorant of travel/safety rules)
Another theory: she needs to self-isolate because she's been all over the place recently (Brighton + Cheddar Gorge area) and called by Track & Trace

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Either she's got the virus (!) or she forgot to book her pre-flight PCR tests (wouldn't put it past her since she's willfully ignorant of travel/safety rules)
I think the pre-flight PCR can get your results in 24 hours? (I could be wrong) so she'd still just have time as it says they're doing it from 12th-16th...?
  • Arrivals from the UK must provide either: proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test, undertaken within the 72 hour period before arrival into Greece; proof of a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test from an authorised laboratory, undertaken within the 48 hour period before the scheduled flight; or proof of two COVID-19 vaccinations completed at least 14 days before travel (see Demonstrating your COVID-19 vaccination status). Travellers with proof of either are exempted from the need to self-isolate on arrival to Greece.
I'd say she has time to get something so it's likely something else...

Reactions: 11
Passport expired?

Another theory: she needs to self-isolate because she's been all over the place recently (Brighton + Cheddar Gorge area) and called by Track & Trace
Oh I never thought of that good thinking @fr3nch13 she is quite the social butterfly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.