Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘After advice from my nearest and dearest’ 🙄. I wonder if her friends and family actually do encourage her to do ‘take it easy’ They must know she basically does duck all anyway.
She’s surrounded by enablers…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
2.5 hours for that tat? I have one about the same size on my forearm but way more detailed, full colour and a bit of background that only took 3 hours!!

Reactions: 16
I don't want to sound like a stuck record but I really wish I could just "take it easy" whenever I want and not get fired and be unable to pay for a pokey London flat 😞

It would be great if everyone had the freedom and funds to do so and in an ideal world that would be how things work, but constantly rubbing it in your viewer's faces who likely all work "normal" long hour jobs is in bad taste
It is frustrating and irritating to watch but her life will not always be like this and when it arrives the real world will hit her like a ton of bricks. Despite appearing to have it all I actually think she has a sad little life. My job is often stressful and boring and knackering but I wouldn’t swap it for Helen’s ‘job’. At least I have integrity, dignity, privacy and boundaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
‘After advice from my nearest and dearest’ 🙄. I wonder if her friends and family actually do encourage her to do ‘take it easy’ They must know she basically does duck all anyway.
Probs just Phil wanting an hour or so of peace

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet she's regretting doing the tattoo, just from all the drama and comments.
Do you remember a few years ago when Helen went to Wolverhampton to get some head shots done by Nicole Lovell Photography with Josie? I know Nicole and her family personally (we went to the same school and her mom lives about 5 mins from me). Helen literally used Nicole's head shots of her for five mins, the whole vlog was her being loud and obnoxious in Nicole's mom's house where Nicole had her studio set up and then not long after she had to take a break from fashion photography.

Do you really think Helen cares about these creatives behind small businesses? Ofc not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She’ll address the tattoo like she did with the Instagram post of calling out places for looking “instagramable” (she ended up having to put an edit on the bottom of her caption🙄 just dug the hole more) I’ve just recently had a tattoo done which is fine line art and a bit smaller than hers and that was £80 and my tattoo artist has just stopped being an apprentice. But I wouldn’t dare go swimming or even have a bath right now it would be a waste of money and it’s going to look a right mess now😷 just because you’ve had loads of tattoos doesn’t mean you are a right on aftercare it’s just poor representation of it to her fans too if they haven’t had one🙄

Reactions: 22
Oh to have the privilege to not only announce that you’re taking it easy this week especially as the “none stop” things she’s referring to were for her own gain (travelling to Brighton for the tattoo and dicking about in a camper to shoot the music video) but to actually be able to do it.

Not to play into her jealous trolls rhetoric but how many of us have needed to take it easy but couldn’t because we have jobs, bills, children etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh to have the privilege to not only announce that you’re taking it easy this week especially as the “none stop” things she’s referring to were for her own gain (travelling to Brighton for the tattoo and dicking about in a camper to shoot the music video) but to actually be able to do it.

Not to play into her jealous trolls rhetoric but how many of us have needed to take it easy but couldn’t because we have jobs, bills, children etc?
I'm 38 weeks pregnant and I feel guilty enough about going on maternity leave now and being told by my partner to take it easy, Helen doesn't know how good she has it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe ill from c0vid, remember when she was puking into a bucket taking up A & E space lamenting about belly and head aches. She has had one of two vaccines, possibly not protected at all from the delta variety and due to her age, smoking, b.m.i a higher risk than a younger non smoker. Hypertension/high blood sugar levels are also a contributing factor to general ill health but Helen’s never confirmed she has those so I'm speculating due to what she does show.

Hopefully she feels better soon, and can start preparing the sunny bones music set for their festive debut! No more tees, more songs!

• Wow
Reactions: 17

She has absolutely no idea what a “none stop“ life is like. I honestly can’t see her managing a normal life (as in a full time job and fitting everything else she wants to do into two days off a week and a couple of hours on a working day). I don’t think she has the life skills or mental capacity to do so. A lot of influencers who become successful at a young age are in the same situation, it’s a shame for them really. Being an ‘influencer’ is a strange way to make a living and has a limited timespan. I bet most of them don’t have a back up plan. I‘d bet a lot on Helga not having one!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She has absolutely no idea what a “none stop“ life is like. I honestly can’t see her managing a normal life (as in a full time job and fitting everything else she wants to do into two days off a week and a couple of hours on a working day). I don’t think she has the life skills or mental capacity to do so. A lot of influencers who become successful at a young age are in the same situation, it’s a shame for them really. Being an ‘influencer’ is a strange way to make a living and has a limited timespan. I bet most of them don’t have a back up plan. I‘d bet a lot on Helga not having one!
Yeah it's kinda like she's stuck in her teenage years, she's not been made accountable for anything because she's never had to go to do a real job. She's not learnt anything in like 10 years of vlogging, still the same old rinse and repeat cycles. She can't relate to anyone. I really pity her lifestyle, no matter how hard work is at least it teaches us some life skills, it allows us to adapt to unprecedented situations it makes us stronger and it can make us weaker, sometimes it tests our patience and sometimes it's a laugh . But we learn and progress. Workplace politics, regime, appreciation for money. Appreciation for holidays ect... She has none of it. She's like a spoilt child constantly pulling a 'sickie' even at the age of 30, it's sad. And most of all its lonely I imagine.

P. S I might get hanged for this. But I'm shocked at just how big she has gotten in those screenshots with Ben in the car.. Its not healthy I know lockdown has happened and people coped in different ways, maybe it's because I worked through it, but it's rapid weight gain I don't understand? . Her PT needs to step up her game and have a word instead of just taking the money and running. Enablers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
2.5 hours for that tat? I have one about the same size on my forearm but way more detailed, full colour and a bit of background that only took 3 hours!!
Yeah same here, I have a skateboarding grim reaper on my forearm that is full colour traditional and it took 2.5 hours…

Seems like the time it took could be due to how fresh the artist is, and probably trying to line as slowly as possible - a tattoo like that would show up a wonky line and a shaky hand like no one’s business.

P. S I might get hanged for this. But I'm shocked at just how big she has gotten in those screenshots with Ben in the car.. Its not healthy I know lockdown has happened and people coped in different ways, maybe it's because I worked through it, but it's rapid weight gain I don't understand? . Her PT needs to step up her game and have a word instead of just taking the money and running. Enablers
anyone could work out 3 hours a day and undo all of their hard work by eating 17 mini magnums and three pizzas in one night. She’s robbing Peter (her health) to pay Paul. Paul being her ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 650863
Taking it easy this week as opposed to what ??

View attachment 650867
View attachment 650866

Oh yes… she very much needs to take it easy after such hard work indeed 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's unwell because she bathed in that dodgy murky water hahahhahhahaha! Whoever wrote about getting the lurgy was right 🤣

AGAIN, not the brightest idea to soak in a tub of hot water with a new tattoo, I really hope Sophie's watching those stories and talking to her fellow tattoo artists, they should all steer clear of Helen Tattoo-wrecker Anderson

Do you remember a few years ago when Helen went to Wolverhampton to get some head shots done by Nicole Lovell Photography with Josie? I know Nicole and her family personally (we went to the same school and her mom lives about 5 mins from me). Helen literally used Nicole's head shots of her for five mins, the whole vlog was her being loud and obnoxious in Nicole's mom's house where Nicole had her studio set up and then not long after she had to take a break from fashion photography.

Do you really think Helen cares about these creatives behind small businesses? Ofc not.
I remember that photoshoot!! They were dressed the same for a "secret project". Thought they were album promo shots but no music ever came out :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She's unwell because she bathed in that dodgy murky water hahahhahhahaha! Whoever wrote about getting the lurgy was right 🤣

AGAIN, not the brightest idea to soak in a tub of hot water with a new tattoo, I really hope Sophie's watching those stories and talking to her fellow tattoo artists, they should all steer clear of Helen Tattoo-wrecker Anderson

I remember that photoshoot!! They were dressed the same for a "secret project". Thought they were album promo shots but no music ever came out :rolleyes:
I think what will annoy me is after the hair dye debacle where she tried to blame the company because she didn't read the packaging properly, is shell probably somehow try and blame the artist for when the tattoo goes messed up
And then suddenly this tattoo artist is being smeared to thousands of people whilst she's trying to make a name for herself
But Helen won't care about that because of course Helen shouldn't be held accountable for anything that goes wrong in her life right?

Reactions: 25
Was thinking this too so was looking back at her old videos to see the rapid weight gain - but I just stumbled across this GEM.

At 2:17 she utters the words "you most definitely don't want to soak it in a bath" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was thinking this too so was looking back at her old videos to see the rapid weight gain - but I just stumbled across this GEM.

At 2:17 she utters the words "you most definitely don't want to soak it in a bath" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
A walking contradiction.

Reactions: 16
I remember watching this when it first came out, must have been around the time I got my last tattoo as I went on a mission for dream cream... Forgot what it was called and got ultrabalm instead 😂 these were the sort of videos I liked. Not a fan of bum vlogs!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.