Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaa has anyone watched her tiktok about buying clothes at the supermarket? The awkwardness is šŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 13
Here we go again, Helen recommending shorts to wear to the office šŸ˜‚

Why are they all calling clothes 'pieces' instead of items these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we go again, Helen recommending shorts to wear to the office šŸ˜‚
I would get laughed out of the office wearing that outfit. And I just wouldnā€™t feel comfortable sat at a desk all day in bloody shorts. Sheā€™s so out of touch with reality. Not to mention its bunched up horribly around her stomach and crotch area - she keeps trying to pull it out but it looks so bad.
0D3D4040-95BE-4E80-A869-394DF18D5F11.png
1B876DD6-9FAE-4A51-A919-2202706A4578.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I would get laughed out of the office wearing that outfit. And I just wouldnā€™t feel comfortable sat at a desk all day in bloody shorts. Sheā€™s so out of touch with reality. Not to mention its bunched up horribly around her stomach and crotch area - she keeps trying to pull it out but it looks so bad. View attachment 654215View attachment 654217
iā€™ve said it before on here but i just wish we could have an actual ā€˜alternative workwearā€™ video that didnā€™t involve shorts or strappy vests or band t shirts!

i do actually like that blazer, with some black fitted trousers/ belted skinny jeans and a black blouse and some flats i think it could look quite smart, but that would just be too much like hard work obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 30
iā€™ve said it before on here but i just wish we could have an actual ā€˜alternative workwearā€™ video that didnā€™t involve shorts or strappy vests or band t shirts!

i do actually like that blazer, with some black fitted trousers/ belted skinny jeans and a black blouse and some flats i think it could look quite smart, but that would just be too much like hard work obviously
I love the blazer and white tee combo, would happily wear it with a pair of fitted black trousers or even skinny jeans like you said.

Sheā€™s got a body shape a lot of people can relate too, itā€™s sad that she keeps going over the same tired and unrelatable outfits. Her view of ā€˜alternativeā€™ fashion purely hinges on migraine inducing clashing patterns, band tees and squeezing her body into a size14. Iā€™d watch the hell out of a creator who did relatable, affordable, alternative fashion hauls.

Reactions: 31
MYSTERY HAUL | where did it come from? (The big bin behind the store Helen) for those of you who canā€™t be arsed to watch the video.

firstly we start off with a somewhat relatable turning on of the studio lights to lure you into the false sense of security that she may have finally brought clothes that donā€™t make her look stupid.

0E87D10D-17F7-4147-ACEA-684568589DE6.png

..Ah.. Well. We canā€™t win ā€˜em all.

E63902D0-5384-42FB-83D9-D916CEF26B4D.png

A quick airing out of her front bum before we begin..

2A503E3C-F3F1-4835-AABE-5F188BB203C4.png

she loves a a frill! Cute t-shirt, yeah I agree. Not keen on the yeasty tight bike shorts.

C27431C3-9C46-485B-8E5E-FA5B9A6076A8.png

Blazer is super cute. Suits her, but the shorts are horrific.

822F47D2-3461-400E-B20C-FD680335599D.png

sheā€™s clearly never worked a proper day in her life if she thinks itā€™s acceptable to bring the ā€˜grrrrrrrā€™ sexy sound to the office.

5C3339A6-D220-463A-975F-0569579DC081.png

bitā€™a beige.

BE66AE43-F228-4076-85D6-ED5697083294.png

bitā€™a leopard print. Flattering.

the end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
MYSTERY HAUL | where did it come from? (The big bin behind the store Helen) for those of you who canā€™t be arsed to watch the video.

firstly we start off with a somewhat relatable turning on of the studio lights to lure you into the false sense of security that she may have finally brought clothes that donā€™t make her look stupid.

View attachment 654382

..Ah.. Well. We canā€™t win ā€˜em all.

View attachment 654383

A quick airing out of her front bum before we begin..

View attachment 654384

she loves a a frill! Cute t-shirt, yeah I agree. Not keen on the yeasty tight bike shorts.

View attachment 654385

Blazer is super cute. Suits her, but the shorts are horrific.

View attachment 654386

sheā€™s clearly never worked a proper day in her life if she thinks itā€™s acceptable to bring the ā€˜grrrrrrrā€™ sexy sound to the office.

View attachment 654388

bitā€™a beige.

View attachment 654389

bitā€™a leopard print. Flattering.

the end.
Sorry but her weight gain is so apparent in these
Is she still honestly trying to say she's a 14?

Reactions: 20

This was on my YouTube homepage. Skip to 1.56 to see a dog being shut in a dark cupboard.

Unpopular opinion, most rooms and the garden looked better before they were decorated and changed.

Skip to 5.19 for a hot take on bedroom decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Annoyed me the first time she did this and the fact she keeps doing itšŸ™„ Helga you donā€™t know workwear Iā€™d love to see you try and go into a corporate office wearing thatšŸ˜‚ thereā€™s so many other ways to look ā€œalternativeā€ or different in the workplace. I wear (cringe but best way to describe) ā€œalternative stuffā€ and itā€™s done quite easily with a pattern or bright colour but then a smart pant and docs shoes or a heel so it still is work appropriate even though I can get away in my workplace with jeans and a hoodie. You can do it such small touches even in a corporate place like a red blazer or something

Reactions: 20
Annoyed me the first time she did this and the fact she keeps doing itšŸ™„ Helga you donā€™t know workwear Iā€™d love to see you try and go into a corporate office wearing thatšŸ˜‚ thereā€™s so many other ways to look ā€œalternativeā€ or different in the workplace. I wear (cringe but best way to describe) ā€œalternative stuffā€ and itā€™s done quite easily with a pattern or bright colour but then a smart pant and docs shoes or a heel so it still is work appropriate even though I can get away in my workplace with jeans and a hoodie. You can do it such small touches even in a corporate place like a red blazer or something
Spot on. The place I work in now has a fairly casual dress code but my previous role was in a big firm on Solicitors, so very corporate. I was known for my 'quirky' dress sense šŸ˜† but still looked smart and professional. Brighter colours, bold patterned shirts or dresses with plain, complementing trousers/skirts/jackets, chunky shoes etc. It just takes a bit of creative thinking. Which Helen clearly isn't actually capable of.

The video was dreadful as usual. I do wish she'd speak properly and learn a different descriptive word to 'kewl'. The constant stupid voices are so annoying. Also, she already had those awful beige Mom jeans in her 'best jeans under Ā£20 video' so not new? Unless she's bought another virtually identical pair.

Reactions: 16
I swear she was in London getting her hair done not that long ago
And again I'll say that given how her hair looks after she goes, I really don't think that hairdresser is worth the trip

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.