Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoyed me the first time she did this and the fact she keeps doing itšŸ™„ Helga you donā€™t know workwear Iā€™d love to see you try and go into a corporate office wearing thatšŸ˜‚ thereā€™s so many other ways to look ā€œalternativeā€ or different in the workplace. I wear (cringe but best way to describe) ā€œalternative stuffā€ and itā€™s done quite easily with a pattern or bright colour but then a smart pant and docs shoes or a heel so it still is work appropriate even though I can get away in my workplace with jeans and a hoodie. You can do it such small touches even in a corporate place like a red blazer or something
Me too telling people you can go to the office in a band tee & Converse hmm good luck with that.

I mean my boss is that laid back heā€™s practically horizontal but if I rocked up in a Slipknot T-shirt and shorts heā€™d be telling me to go home and change.

Reactions: 17
The company I work for is also really laid back in dress code (there isn't one tbh) but I still wouldn't put people through seeing me in a pair of shorts first thing in the morning šŸ˜‚ Smart but comfortable is the way to go

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, I almost feel sorry for her. Her hair used to be so beautiful and I get that she wants to look older/more mature so the purple era is over but... yikes.

The fringe is a hack job.

Reactions: 35
Thereā€™s too much to take in at once.

thoughts and prayers to Fiwl tonight trying to not laugh x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I sure as hell wouldn't go back to the salon if I looked like that, does she really like that? It looks so bleeping bad:oops:

Reactions: 14
Weā€™re gonna get called meanies again not having much luck at the minute is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah it's kinda like she's stuck in her teenage years, she's not been made accountable for anything because she's never had to go to do a real job. She's not learnt anything in like 10 years of vlogging, still the same old rinse and repeat cycles. She can't relate to anyone. I really pity her lifestyle, no matter how hard work is at least it teaches us some life skills, it allows us to adapt to unprecedented situations it makes us stronger and it can make us weaker, sometimes it tests our patience and sometimes it's a laugh . But we learn and progress. Workplace politics, regime, appreciation for money. Appreciation for holidays ect... She has none of it. She's like a spoilt child constantly pulling a 'sickie' even at the age of 30, it's sad. And most of all its lonely I imagine.

P. S I might get hanged for this. But I'm shocked at just how big she has gotten in those screenshots with Ben in the car.. Its not healthy I know lockdown has happened and people coped in different ways, maybe it's because I worked through it, but it's rapid weight gain I don't understand? . Her PT needs to step up her game and have a word instead of just taking the money and running. Enablers
Ive just watched her Sainsburyā€™s haul video and I really was taken aback at how much weight she has put on. She says the trousers are a 14 - as someone who is a 14/16 - I just couldnā€™t get my head round it

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, I almost feel sorry for her. Her hair used to be so beautiful and I get that she wants to look older/more mature so the purple era is over but... yikes.

The fringe is a hack job.
I honestly think her short dark purple hair in 2016/ 2017 would look more mature than this. Fair play if she's genuinely really happy with this result but it's really not great is it.

Her dark brown hair here was probably the best it's looked IMO

Reactions: 25
That fringe does NOT suit that style of curl!.

Jesus, he really has done a job on her. It doesn't suit her face frame at all!.

I would not be hiking to London for him to do my hair if it looked like that!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 655613

No words

this same hairdresser massacred lily Melroseā€™s head too. He hates influencers pass it on.
Omfg her fringe looks like it was cut in the dark

I honestly think her short dark purple hair in 2016/ 2017 would look more mature than this. Fair play if she's genuinely really happy with this result but it's really not great is it.

Her dark brown hair here was probably the best it's looked IMO

I think I loved Helen best with the style she had around the florida trip. Loved the brown hair, loved how she dressed for her figure and had outfits that actually gave her a shape and flattered her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.