Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you buy it you'll eat it so I try not to tempt myself. Really though if you're not exercising, there hasn't been much content of her going to boot camp during 2021 you definitely don't need to eat as much as she does. I do allow myself something sweet in the evenings as I agree that everything in moderation but I'll also remove carbs from my meal if I want to eat chips or popcorn when I watch a film. There's balance. But I used my fitness pal due to her suggestion years ago so now I mentally can count the calories I intake without logging it. Also as soon as I skip a day where I don't wash my makeup or I eat ice cream my skin breaks oit

Reactions: 11
02582F9E-97A1-4DB6-83AF-D5AB39C30A59.jpeg

I would love to be as edgy and cool as Helga.

I couldn’t tell you the offside rule from elbow but im sorry the football has made so many people so happy - even those who don’t enjoy it usually (hello, me)

It’s like when people loose thier tit and buy her merch….I just don’t understand it. Am I broken?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s just trying to be fUnNy and qUiRkY hating football. She’s ranting about it over on Twitter. Probably bored at home cause phil’s gone pub to watch it without her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s just trying to be fUnNy and qUiRkY hating football. She’s ranting about it over on Twitter. Probably bored at home cause phil’s gone pub to watch it without her.
I hope she picks him up and films it. I can't wait for the next installment of "angry Phil hates Helen"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 652640
I would love to be as edgy and cool as Helga.

I couldn’t tell you the offside rule from elbow but im sorry the football has made so many people so happy - even those who don’t enjoy it usually (hello, me)

It’s like when people loose thier tit and buy her merch….I just don’t understand it. Am I broken?
She reminds me of myself as a teenager trying to be a bit different to everyone else to look "cool"... But she's 30

Reactions: 29
Someone commented it was the first time England had got to the final in 55 years. Her reply was 'I don't know what that means'
Is she taking the piss? It's a very simple statement. So quirky, got too much edge

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Someone commented it was the first time England had got to the final in 55 years. Her reply was 'I don't know what that means'
Is she taking the piss? It's a very simple statement. So quirky, got too much edge
I have never watched a football match, ever. I really have 0 interest (I find it boring af tbh but that's just my personal opinion and I don't care if people feel the opposite, that's fine) but I know names of footballers, I know teams, I know what it means to people. She's so so desperate to be AlTerNATive it's bordering on disgusting at this point. She's actually in my opinion (again lmao) not in the least bit alternative. Who doesn't have tattoos now? Who doesn't dye their hair? Who doesn't roller skate (well she stopped now apart from buying stuff)? She shops with ASOS. She knows no indie brands, never uses Etsy, Depop, Ebay. She's not in a bloody band, it's all playing around with her mate and a guitar and trying to shift ugly t-shirts. She guzzles McDonalds and all other chain fast food stuff.

Helen, answer us this - what makes you alternative? I'm dying to know.

Reactions: 38
100% she's jealous that the English team is getting more attention than she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I spotted this and it’s pissed me right off. ‘I could tell you the name of them but instead I’m going to make you go to my story and swipe up for an affiliate link to get me some bank’. This is what gets my back up about influencers
8964F429-EE70-4C6B-BB3F-BBF179005347.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Why not just bloody tell them the name first and then casually mention the link what a dick

Reactions: 29
Thought she was saving her pennies to buy docs with Josie? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why not just bloody tell them the name first and then casually mention the link what a dick
Literally it could be ‘they’re the XXXX Converse, if you want to head to my stories there’s a link!’ And then it gives people choice. So tempted to reply with the name of the shoe just to piss her off.

Reactions: 34
Literally it could be ‘they’re the XXXX Converse, if you want to head to my stories there’s a link!’ And then it gives people choice. So tempted to reply with the name of the shoe just to piss her off.
Please do ! This will piss her off so much 😂

Reactions: 21
As if she needs more converse. Those black and white ones are £100 :oops:.

What about her own shoe collection? She never wears any of then.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.