Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie replied to a comment about helen swimming in a lake with a fresh tattoo. Not much of a comment but she now knows about it
Glad she knows. Hope she has a word with Helen, it gives her a bad rep as well (for not giving her clients aftercare advice)

Reactions: 22
I know I'm repeating myself, but here's a quick 'how to wear a seatbelt' demo.

As the driver
Screenshot_20210706-172634_YouTube.jpg

As the passenger
Screenshot_20210706-172616_YouTube.jpg

Also pretty certain there aren't any seatbelts in the back where her mate was for the whole journey.

KEWL!

ETA at the end she says that she got straight in to bed. Please tell me she washed herself after going in that dirty water, tattoo or no tattoo.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Glad she knows. Hope she has a word with Helen, it gives her a bad rep as well (for not giving her clients aftercare advice)

Even if she gave her the most detailed aftercare instructions do you really think Edgy 'Elen would listen? She is an ink connoisseur after all 🙄🤨
Probably stopped listening after the poor girl finished the last line.

I do feel bad for Sophie, I don't particularly like the tattoo but it's got her name attached to it. She shouldn't have done it for free if she did. But at least now she knows I guess!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
How much would a tattoo like Elton have cost her do we think? Factor in fuel money for the drive and then get the train to Brighton, she wouldn't be able to get the young persons railcard discount. Maybe it's all a tax write off as the tattoo was vlogged for content for work?

Reactions: 15
First thought now when I get a notification that she’s uploaded a video is what’s this head up to now? It reminds of the bingo someone fab created.. is she a) getting a tit tattoo and not taking care of it b) travelling halfway round the country in a pandemic c) trying to get off with someone else’s boyfriend d) eating takeaways for breakfast, lunch and dinner e) pretending to be in a band… I could go on!

On a positive, can’t wait for the video if it’s anything like the last one!

Reactions: 20
How much would a tattoo like Elton have cost her do we think? Factor in fuel money for the drive and then get the train to Brighton, she wouldn't be able to get the young persons railcard discount. Maybe it's all a tax write off as the tattoo was vlogged for content for work?
My local tattoo shop charge £300 per day for an apprentice, this was likely a half day appt.
Other than that I dunno

Reactions: 7
I can’t see that being a half day appointment - it’s not that big or detailed (or well done). Maybe 1.5 hours tops? She had plenty of time to go shopping afterwards. So at my tattoo place that would be around £120. They charge £80 per hour.

Even if she gave her the most detailed aftercare instructions do you really think Edgy 'Elen would listen? She is an ink connoisseur after all 🙄🤨
Probably stopped listening after the poor girl finished the last line.

I do feel bad for Sophie, I don't particularly like the tattoo but it's got her name attached to it. She shouldn't have done it for free if she did. But at least now she knows I guess!
You're right, Helga never listens. She's replying to comments insisting that it's fiiiine, she clearly knows better than us.
Man I would love it if Sophie watched the vlog and bollocked her in the comments (not going to happen, but it would be fun 🍿)

Reactions: 21
I can’t see that being a half day appointment - it’s not that big or detailed (or well done). Maybe 1.5 hours tops? She had plenty of time to go shopping afterwards. So at my tattoo place that would be around £120. They charge £80 per hour.
I think she said the tattoo took 2.5 hours

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I didn’t want to solely rag on the tattoo, because we’re all here to discuss Helen and what not. But even though I do think it’s a bit shite, it’s such poor form on Helen’s part to publicly flaunt her poor aftercare of something someone put labour and resources into. All artists I’ve been to offer free touch ups if colour falls out or lines have been missed etc but only if they believe you’ve followed their aftercare guidance. I hope to god the pond scum has done it’s works on Elton and she’s offered not so much as a paid appointment to fix it. I can’t praise the work too much but I do feel bad for Sophie, to be so publicly disrespected by a client can’t be nice.

Reactions: 34
Ohh it’s gone off in thread section of the tattoo 101 comment minions vs people with common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she said the tattoo took 2.5 hours
bloody hell how?!

we all thought Helen was problematic last summer haha how wrong we were.
anyway anyone else notice how she’s not including as much of her boozing in vlogs now?

Reactions: 18
I bet she's regretting doing the tattoo, just from all the drama and comments.
I suspect that many people who get roped into doing ’content‘ with Helen live to regret it!

Why did Helen get it for free are they mates?

Like that's her hard word destroyed. Selfish twit

Reactions: 11
She likely has a lot of tattooed viewers so I imagine this won't have gone down well with people who take care of theirs. She's in a position of influence, she should know better.

She doesn't have the excuse of being in her teens now, she's a woman in her thirties.

Reactions: 17
9DB11107-C50C-4331-98B4-F0BB1379DFFA.png

Taking it easy this week as opposed to what ??

800CDC2F-C697-4DAD-8FA9-EA55BA24D4A8.jpeg

A7CCC6F5-01CA-4642-847A-2F08EF86C0B1.jpeg

Oh yes… she very much needs to take it easy after such hard work indeed 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I don't want to sound like a stuck record but I really wish I could just "take it easy" whenever I want and not get fired and be unable to pay for a pokey London flat 😞

It would be great if everyone had the freedom and funds to do so and in an ideal world that would be how things work, but constantly rubbing it in your viewer's faces who likely all work "normal" long hour jobs is in bad taste

• Heart
Reactions: 32
‘After advice from my nearest and dearest’ 🙄. I wonder if her friends and family actually do encourage her to do ‘take it easy’ They must know she basically does duck all anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.