Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the tattoo looks really out of place, it's just stuck between two other questionable tatts... Maybe that's what's making it look crappy, the placement perhaps..

This is the same pattern she's had in every relationship she's had, maybe penis nosed Fiwl is a wanker but something tells me Helens controlling manipulative greedy nature pushes these lads to the limit sometimes... Look at the whole 'hanging up a curtain rail' vlog. Fiwls knackered, been at work all day, and politely says he does not want to put it up so late at night, helga just pushes and pushes (changes her voice to that squeaky baby voice pulls all the faces she pulls rolling eyes ect) and pushes to get her own way. It was the same with Maff, Ben.. Mark.. Blah blah.. She might tell her mates he's done this and that but she's always the victim.. Two sides to every story..
she does appear to be very ‘take take take’, in most interactions… but tries to disguise it as being an overbearing extrovert.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think Helen demands a lot from her relationships because she wants to always be center of attention. I think thats why when she's been working home alone, she is incredibly overbearing when whoever is her current BF gets home, because she hasn't had anyone around to pander to her

I think she forgets that when people have been at work all day they might be 1) physically drained 2) emotionally drained 3) mentally drained or even all three. Some people after long day at work, just want to come home and chill. I always thought this was a big factor in her relationship with Matthew breaking down. He seemed like he worked really hard at his job and when he came home, he would immediately have Helen not only shoving herself, but also a camera in his face.

I actually think if Helen had a busy 9-5 job working around other people, she'd be a lot more chilled out

Reactions: 38
I think Helen demands a lot from her relationships because she wants to always be center of attention. I think thats why when she's been working home alone, she is incredibly overbearing when whoever is her current BF gets home, because she hasn't had anyone around to pander to her

I think she forgets that when people have been at work all day they might be 1) physically drained 2) emotionally drained 3) mentally drained or even all three. Some people after long day at work, just want to come home and chill. I always thought this was a big factor in her relationship with Matthew breaking down. He seemed like he worked really hard at his job and when he came home, he would immediately have Helen not only shoving herself, but also a camera in his face.

I actually think if Helen had a busy 9-5 job working around other people, she'd be a lot more chilled out
Totally agree with the above - she’s SO bored and under-stimulated (anyone can clearly see that she’s disenchanted by her career choices) that she jumps on everyone and demands their full attention until she’s had her fill.

Maff seemed to take his job very seriously, it was a matter of time before that relationship imploded.

she needs to just stop, work on herself, and sort out her co-dependancy issues.

Reactions: 24
Totally agree with the above - she’s SO bored and under-stimulated (anyone can clearly see that she’s disenchanted by her career choices) that she jumps on everyone and demands their full attention until she’s had her fill.

Maff seemed to take his job very seriously, it was a matter of time before that relationship imploded.

she needs to just stop, work on herself, and sort out her co-dependancy issues.
What was Maff's job? I can't remember

Reactions: 1
Professional hole.
That's why maff and helga was the perfect match. Both had a real nasty vindictive streak.. Watch them together in her old vlogs .. When he was still 'into' her.. Both come across as egotistical poser assholes with nothing to back it up 🤣 pretending they were 'alternative'.. Always got gatekeeper vibes from 'em

Reactions: 18
That's why maff and helga was the perfect match. Both had a real nasty vindictive streak.. Watch them together in her old vlogs .. When he was still 'into' her.. Both come across as egotistical poser assholes with nothing to back it up 🤣 pretending they were 'alternative'.. Always got gatekeeper vibes from 'em
Helen and maff were 100% the type to stop someone wearing a Nirvana t shirt and badger them to name 5 songs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she does appear to be very ‘take take take’, in most interactions… but tries to disguise it as being an overbearing extrovert.
Your profile pic 😁

So Helen needs to be worn out, like a toddler, to ensure she's bearable for Mr.bear in the evenings. Well, she should do a spot of volunteering locally, that could tire her out and she would be doing something nice for her community.

A longer dog walk.
Her own gardening.
Meal prep for the week on a tight budget.
Tidy and fold all her clothes herself, not make Grace or someother poor sap do it.
Take singing lessons. (Sorry, but she could benefit from professional help in refining her voice)
Join a choir, some are practising outdoors atm.
Guest on a load of podcasts.
Go back to being a teaching assistant 2 days a week.

Only watched Helen when she was getting divorced so I don't know why matt went off her?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Helen and maff were 100% the type to stop someone wearing a Nirvana t shirt and badger them to name 5 songs
I can imagine this but I bet superfan Helen couldn’t tell you how many albums Def Leppard have recorded or name one single track off any of them that aren’t Hysteria or Adrenalize.

Reactions: 14
I can imagine this but I bet superfan Helen couldn’t tell you how many albums Def Leppard have recorded or name one single track off any of them that aren’t Hysteria or Adrenalize.
She wouldn’t. This is the Download lover who didn’t know who Tool where.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Anyone remember that she'd filmed herself recording a podcast? Did she ever publish it? I don't feel she ever talked about it afterwards?
Oh yeah I remember that think that was the first and last time it got mentioned.

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah I remember that think that was the first and last time it got mentioned.
She does that all the time - she says she’s starting a new work project and then you never hear about it again. It’s like the monthly YouTube agony aunt slot shes done twice in 15 months 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She does that all the time - she says she’s starting a new work project and then you never hear about it again. It’s like the monthly YouTube agony aunt slot shes done twice in 15 months 😆.
she might be a little bit more confident in her projects if she gave it longer than 5 seconds of thought.

I’ve put more effort into taking a dump

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don‘t think it’s confidence is her problem - I think she‘s just a lazy and scatty and says a lot of stuff she doesn’t think through. She doesn’t really want to work.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.