Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she talking about adhd testing? Something her therapist suggested, or was this someone else 🤔 adhd seems to be the new anxiety with influencers.

Reactions: 7
I don‘t know if Helen herself has mentioned it but it’s definitely been discussed on here a few times that she hits a lot of the markers for adult ADHD.

I know Steph Toms has recently been diagnosed with it and hasn’t stopped mentioning it since.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She does that all the time - she says she’s starting a new work project and then you never hear about it again. It’s like the monthly YouTube agony aunt slot shes done twice in 15 months 😆.
Like those "Feel Good Diaries" that were supposed to follow her "fitness journey" (big quotation marks here), she made one episode a year ago...

I'm sorry but that second video has got nothing to do with that theme, she just added "Feelgood Diaries #2" in the title of a random rant video because someone had asked her whether she had dropped the video series.

I too think it's laziness/lack of drive and interest in what she's doing rather than an adhd issue. She's just all talk and no action.

1625398891419.png

Reactions: 14
I know this already got mentioned but I had a look at her home account to see if she was still active there and I can't believe she cut those trees down. How can she pretend to show concern for the environment when she takes to lopping down animal habitat just because it doesn't suit her? It's like with the period pants, acting like being environmentally responsible is at the forefront of her decision making when in reality it all comes down to sponsorships/freebies, completely performative. Every time she shills these green brands I cringe knowing how destructive and greedy her lifestyle is. She is no friend to nature and her garden looks like tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Her ice cream AD was so fake it was CRINGE.
I also noted her @tesco tag..trying hard for some big sponsors.
She’s trying to make food her thing.. I long for her to do a mukbang..

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Isn't that the little souvenir she'd bought on her Canada holiday WITH MARK?!?!
They would take pictures of that toy in front of places they'd visit

Yup, check out 2:45 mins in (holiday pictures at 3:52):

Weird to keep it on her bed *shudder*

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I think everyone is seeing her slow decline into not caring anymore..I don’t know if it’s covid related..or if it would have happened regardless. But she’s absolutely lost her way. There’s no motivation there at all to create. I definitely think getting a part time job and doing the YouTube stuff less would help a lot. Her hearts not in it anymore

Reactions: 27
I think everyone is seeing her slow decline into not caring anymore..I don’t know if it’s covid related..or if it would have happened regardless. But she’s absolutely lost her way. There’s no motivation there at all to create. I definitely think getting a part time job and doing the YouTube stuff less would help a lot. Her hearts not in it anymore
Surely there’s a part time role at the Hard Rock Cafe or something..

She needs to abandon ship before her viewers do.. (Well, even more do)

Helen seeing as you read here on the daily can you tell us what this towel with eyes looking dude is? Thank you
877C6988-5125-48E4-A26F-73D6F4EAFDEA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It would have been a tree surgeon come in to chop down those trees surely? They will have done a check for birdies etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.