Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just checked out that tattoo artists Instagram & I definitely think she’s a good artist & the tattoo Helen got isn’t her best work. I just don’t see it holding up over time..it looks weird as hell beside her other tattoos that have such bolder outlines/colour

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think it’s a terrible tattoo, I just find the no face thing creepy 😂. It looks ok though, line work wise but I’m not convinced it’ll hold up well over the years.

Reactions: 10
I think maybe it'd look better on someone else. Someone with no tattoos or minimalistic ones? Helens are so bold that it doesn't blend in

Reactions: 14
I genuinely thought the tattoo was meant to be the riddler
Or it looks a bit like a flamboyant slenderman
omg duck me I lost my tit laughing at this

fine line tattoos can be nice but good luck still being able to see it in 5-10 years lol. in this case that's a good thing
if she gets it infected like her sleeve did because she’s a nasty witch, it’ll be a right mess - at least the artist has been paid and a nice photo was taken for her portfolio I guess. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The person in the comments gushing over "The lines! 😍" had me laughing.
Screenshot_20210702_092807_com.instagram.android.jpg

If she's an apprentice and Helen's made the decision to travel to her based off ig popularity alone fair enough. But it is not a well done tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The person in the comments gushing over "The lines! 😍" had me laughing.
View attachment 644179
If she's an apprentice and Helen's made the decision to travel to her based off ig popularity alone fair enough. But it is not a well done tattoo.
Exactly this
A lot of the lines here are blown out (when the needle goes too far in and the ink spreads under the skin) so you can see almost a shadow round the lines
The proportions are also really terrible which is weird considering it was likely just traced? V confusing

I like Sophie tbh (content and her tattoos are fine, although not my vibe) but this particular tattoo is not my favourite of hers. That being said, I don't think Helen chose to get it for likes - that feels like a step too far - but I do think she saw it from a 'cool' artist, liked it, and lowkey convinced herself that she like Elton more than she does to justify going to get it. I've done that before but thankfully didn't book the appointment aha.

Phil stuff is just sad if it is true and she honestly deserves better. Obviously, this forum has gotten popular as we've been annoyed by Helen's behaviour but I dont hate or wish anything bad on her and I hope she gets the strength to chuck that prick if that's actually what he's doing.

Reactions: 25
Exactly this
A lot of the lines here are blown out (when the needle goes too far in and the ink spreads under the skin) so you can see almost a shadow round the lines
The proportions are also really terrible which is weird considering it was likely just traced? V confusing
I know nothing about tattoos and I'm not shaming Helen for going to get it because I get it, all I know is in terms of it from an artistic point of view as a drawing - that's terrible.

Edit - was she drawing Elton here on the train...? Whatever that is looks like a better tattoo idea.

Screenshot 2021-07-02 10.01.49 (1).png

Reactions: 6
I know nothing about tattoos and I'm not shaming Helen for going to get it because I get it, all I know is in terms of it from an artistic point of view as a drawing - that's terrible.

Edit - was she drawing Elton here on the train...? Whatever that is looks like a better tattoo idea.

View attachment 644199
I couldn't work out what it was! I think you might be right - What with the sudden obsession?!

Reactions: 8
I couldn't work out what it was! I think you might be right - What with the sudden obsession?!

It's probably to justify her getting the Elton tattoo

"Oive always lavved Elton I just don't always show all of my music faves it's so edgy innit Phiwl?!" 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think maybe it'd look better on someone else. Someone with no tattoos or minimalistic ones? Helens are so bold that it doesn't blend in
I think the same. It’s not the right style to match with her others - she’s not a “dainty thin lined tattoo” kind of girl. I think that’s what makes it look crap, not that it is on its own crap. If that makes sense!

Reactions: 9
I remember she has had migraines before but I wouldn’t rule out covid without a test!
C2DF72F8-CE75-4EBB-BE06-529B8A94750C.jpeg

• Wow
I think I've previously mentioned on here that my hubby is a tattoo artist.. can definitely echo what others have said, and agree that once this tattoo heals, it's gonna be so light, it will look out of place and difficult to see. Everyone who's had a tattoo knows that they significantly lighten once healed, and continues to do so throughout the years. In my opinion, not only is this tattoo gonna heal crap (probably even more crap with Helen taking "care" of it) but it simply just looks like a child's drawing - the glasses aren't shaped properly, the fingers are sausage-like, the wonky shaped hat.. but fair enough if the artist is still an apprentice (going from what a previous post has said) and she got it at a reduced rate (normally apprentices charge at a discounted rate - hence the attraction and they get to gain more skill). For me though, I would rather save up a bit more and then have a more seasoned artist tattoo me. Each to their own I guess.

Irregardless that it's the "in-style", if you're paying to have this kind of tattoo done (and tattoos done by properly trained and experienced tattooists are definitely not cheap!), then your artist should forewarn you that it will likely lighten significantly, and will definitely need touching up (if not more than 1 time), but be prepared to be charged for this! Most tattoo artists that have been in the biz' for a fair number of years, would most likely try and talk you out of this style for that reason alone. I hope a lot of viewers who are thinking of getting this style now from seeing Helen's, do their homework first, and/or take the tattooist's advice if they tell them that it's a terrible idea and should opt for something different.

ej.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So in her latest story talking about her trip to A&E for the migraine, she says after she left she really wanted to get a McDonald's but he said no...
- She really should stop going straight for junk food after she's been poorly
- She had some McDonald's food on Saturday already, that's a bit much?
- "He said no" - She's an adult ffs, why can't she say that he advised her against it?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Jfc I haven't watched Helen for AGES and I decided to watch this bloody tattoo vlog. Has she totally lost the plot?! She comes across like she's high

Reactions: 15
The artist is clearly still lurking on here judging by her latest stories 😂
What is it with influencers being obsessed with knowing what people have to say about them?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The artist is clearly still lurking on here judging by her latest stories 😂
What is it with influencers being obsessed with knowing what people have to say about them?!
I looked at her insta and some of her stuff is beautifully done, not the ones of figures/people though - not everyone's fortes is drawing people/faces/etc, just practice more or stick to drawing plants idk Jesus lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.