Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she had a job before youtube?
Yep, she used to work for Mr Shoes. I think she still has some old vlogs up of her going to work. I can't remember if she's worked anywhere else.

Reactions: 7
Yep, she used to work for Mr Shoes. I think she still has some old vlogs up of her going to work. I can't remember if she's worked anywhere else.
She was a chamber maid in high-school
She worked at a bar for a few days b4 Mr shoe

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed on her latest post for Josie's birthday she's referred to her as "her moon"?!
Now I'm convinced that Josie 100% was Luna.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
When I started my teaching job, we had to have specific training on locking down your social media, especially when you are working with young adults. Part of this training was focussed on people who have been sacked because of their social media. There was one lady who posted a rather “alluring” picture who lost her job, nowhere near as revealing as Helens bent-over-a-broken-mirror picture.
Yeah!!! My partner and I were caught out in his PGCE year. We went out to a local pizza place for a date when he finished his classes and back then Instagram would instantly geotag you and someone in his class saw. Since then our social have been locked down with the highest privacy settings and name changes. Now we only have to deal with running in to his students in RL 🙈

Reactions: 6
She was a chamber maid in high-school
She worked at a bar for a few days b4 Mr shoe
So she's never actually had a proper job? I'm not putting down being a chamber maid, bar staff or retail staff, by the way, I did all those jobs myself in my youth. But they were part time jobs while I was at college and in no way comparable to the full time work and responsibilities that come with that work that I've done ever since.

Do we know how long she worked at Mr Shoes and if it was full time etc?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed on her latest post for Josie's birthday she's referred to her as "her moon"?!
I honestly think Josie being Luna isn’t the reach it sounds, Luna was lightning when it came to pulling up a fact from five years ago plus it would explain the sudden disappearance.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I've always thought that most threads are curated by someone surprisingly close to their subject.

Reactions: 19
Whoever Luna was, I hope she's doing well.
Me too.

If Luna was Josie (or another close friend) and Helen found out, I can't imagine they'd still be friends though?

Unless it was all done with Helga's approval because her many Tattle threads were helping keep her relevant :unsure: :LOL:

Reactions: 15
I miss Luna too. Isn't it funny how you can miss someone you've never met! I don't think she was Josie personally as her receipt keeping was too thorough and she seemed smarter than any of Helen's friends.

Here's to Luna wherever she is! Hope you're doing okay girl x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe the real Luna was the friends we made along the way :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Helen was calling Josie "Moon face" for years, that would be the reason.

Reactions: 11
I don't think Luna is Josie but on a related topic, Helen's stories of Josie today are really cute tbh. I like the cake she made her :) Nice to see a wholesome moment

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.