Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any thread suggestions for the next thread?
I just looked through the top posts and 'Sweaty, pink, and expanding in the heat' appears to be the most popular now.

Honestly, I have no other suggestions beyond something about her fringe, if anyone can riff off that concept aha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't think Luna is Josie but on a related topic, Helen's stories of Josie today are really cute tbh. I like the cake she made her :) Nice to see a wholesome moment
Agreed! I’m so shocked she didn’t put any embarrassing or unflattering pictures up of her.

Reactions: 10
Helen Anderson #21: New car, no bra, blah blah blah.
Being honest the reason I come onto this thread now is nothing to do with Helen. I like checking in with you guys and the off chance Luna has returned.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Being honest the reason I come onto this thread now is nothing to do with Helen. I like checking in with you guys and the off chance Luna has returned.
same same

Reactions: 13
Yep, same here.

Apart from anything Helen really does hardly any content anymore, so there’s nothing much to talk about with her.

Reactions: 15
Helen Anderson #21: Stuck in a rut, with a bad haircut, keeps flashing her butt. Does the drive thru never shut? Her poor gut.

Or words to that effect....

I just associate Helen with dangerous driving and eating McDonalds in her car these days.

Scrap the above;
Helen Anderson #21: She needs some road safety friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Haha at tha title. The poem one.

So what did Luna say, someone fill me in!?!?

What about that blonde skinny girl she was in a band with she was at her wedding to Maff and always had a resting bitchface? She went off the scene.

Reactions: 8
It should be the highest rated comment, as per Tattle lore.

however, she does duck all and isn’t worth talking about so

Helen Anderson #21: Helen is so boring I only check this forum as I like the tattlers who post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is it bad I think she only likes Josie because she's not a threat to her? I think Helen would be a lot more hesitant to post Josie if Josie was prettier, had a more rocking style and a budding following on sm. 🤔 not I don't personally have any negative things to say about Josie but I think Helen thinks she's the pretty one in her friend group and enjoys that.

Reactions: 11
Haha at tha title. The poem one.

So what did Luna say, someone fill me in!?!?

What about that blonde skinny girl she was in a band with she was at her wedding to Maff and always had a resting bitchface? She went off the scene.
Start at the first thread!

Reactions: 2
Helen Anderson #21 Helen Blanderson

🤣 that’s as exciting as I think it can get for her

• Haha
Reactions: 69
bringing back an earlier word vomit to suggest a thread title - Helen Anderson #21- Stagnating with baby fringe receding side hair brassy weirdness.

stagnating with baby fringe receding side hair brassy weirdness.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Going back to thread 2 or 3, I'm surprised how much everyone hated Fiwl. I wasn't there for that, it was after maffew I stopped watching her so have no clue bout the bloke between these two but it's a big contrast isn't it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yep, same here.

Apart from anything Helen really does hardly any content anymore, so there’s nothing much to talk about with her.
How she got nominated for vlogger of the year I will never understand because the content is so few and far between.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So, the new vlog is Building a desk for under £100, but it actually cost £107.

Top = £45
Legs = £50
Leg in the middle = £12

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.