Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda get the situation.
I'd be a bit shocked of someone was teaching at my kids college and I saw a video of them flashing and rubbing their bikini line close up to camera šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I kinda get the situation.
I'd be a bit shocked of someone was teaching at my kids college and I saw a video of them flashing and rubbing their bikini line close up to camera šŸ™„šŸ™„
But thatā€™s decision the college made when they hired her?

Reactions: 9
But thatā€™s decision the college made when they hired her?
It could still have been flagged as an issue down the line. In my previous line of work it wasn't unusual for people to lose their jobs over things they'd posted on social media years ago and it was advised that we don't post personal things online, or at least be really careful what you say and who can see it.

If Helen's content was the issue, maybe something in particular was brought to the college's attention after they hired her. Having said that, I'm not sure which videos of Helen's would be a safeguarding concern.... her videos are mainly sloppy and boring. There's a difference between something being distasteful/ weird, like her flashing her pants in a reel, and an actual safeguarding issue. Unless it was the fact that she disclosed she was working at a local college and her viewers could tell which one it was or something.

Last edited:
Would her opinions on unsafe sex be a safeguarding issue? Sheā€™s bragged about using the pull out method if I recall, which isnā€™t a great thing to be putting online anyway IMO
Trying to think of other things sheā€™s done online and thatā€™s the main thing I can think of besides her going through that weird period where it looked like she was on something each video

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her body talk in the latest video feels like the realist think shes said in a long time.

ETA: Urgh I just got to the cutaways where she hasnt muted them so we cant even hear her voiceover....so lazy!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She needs to stop blaming covid for her bad habits.

Face it Helen, YouTube isnt for you anymore. Yup, Iā€™m an asshole on tattle, but I do know that successful content creators are setting the bar high with new techniques and ideas. your level of dwindling effort is embarrassing for your ā€˜brandā€™.

I honestly think she needs to step back, get back into the real world and reflect on who she wants to be at the end of the day.

Reactions: 26
She needs to stop blaming covid for her bad habits.

Face it Helen, YouTube isnt for you anymore. Yup, Iā€™m an asshole on tattle, but I do know that successful content creators are setting the bar high with new techniques and ideas. your level of dwindling effort is embarrassing for your ā€˜brandā€™.

I honestly think she needs to step back, get back into the real world and reflect on who she wants to be at the end of the day.
I found it interesting how she mentioned her bad habits included working from her bed and sofa, considering the critical comments she was getting. I felt she was hinting at the daily lunch dessert and mini magnum as covid related habits too. It almost felt like she was acknowledging some of the comments here.
She needs a new job, each of these feelings and fave videos start with how shes feeling funny or meh, I think shes dissatisfied with her life and needs a more stimulating enviroment to work in, working from home just isnt for her anymore.

Reactions: 21
I found it interesting how she mentioned her bad habits included working from her bed and sofa, considering the critical comments she was getting. I felt she was hinting at the daily lunch dessert and mini magnum as covid related habits too. It almost felt like she was acknowledging some of the comments here.
She needs a new job, each of these feelings and fave videos start with how shes feeling funny or meh, I think shes dissatisfied with her life and needs a more stimulating enviroment to work in, working from home just isnt for her anymore.
Some people just arenā€™t cut out to work that lifestyle. Helen included.

She is genuinely unable to hold herself accountable for anything..Then she goes makes it harder for herself by putting it online and making promises she canā€™t keep to her audience that deserve better.

Reactions: 19
When I started my teaching job, we had to have specific training on locking down your social media, especially when you are working with young adults. Part of this training was focussed on people who have been sacked because of their social media. There was one lady who posted a rather ā€œalluringā€ picture who lost her job, nowhere near as revealing as Helens bent-over-a-broken-mirror picture.

Reactions: 19
When I started my teaching job, we had to have specific training on locking down your social media, especially when you are working with young adults. Part of this training was focussed on people who have been sacked because of their social media. There was one lady who posted a rather ā€œalluringā€ picture who lost her job, nowhere near as revealing as Helens bent-over-a-broken-mirror picture.
I think I missed this picture... šŸ¤£

Not entirely sure i wanna see it, is it the mirror she broke?

Reactions: 6
I think I missed this picture... šŸ¤£

Not entirely sure i wanna see it, is it the mirror she broke?
Yup. Sheā€™s leaning over it.
Iā€™m no genius, but surely thatā€™s a liability for a teaching institute? šŸ˜‚

2E043F7A-982E-4949-B3EA-19F45DDD15BC.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Wasn't this a little while after she broke up with Mark? Always the desperado....

And Iā€™m no prude, I think she looks gorgeous BUT if you want to teach young adults (plenty of whom will be vulnerable) then thatā€™s not the kind of thing that is acceptable to the heads of the college or, I imagine, the parents of the students

Reactions: 18
And Iā€™m no prude, I think she looks gorgeous BUT if you want to teach young adults (plenty of whom will be vulnerable) then thatā€™s not the kind of thing that is acceptable to the heads of the college or, I imagine, the parents of the students
I just showed my husband her Instagram, he scrolled and genuinely said:

ā€˜she seems vapid, why would I pay for an education from a influencer? A flash in the pan within a dying landscapeā€™

#ruthless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I find it hard to feel sorry for her concerning the whole body confidence thing when sheā€™s the one who pigeon-holed herself that way when she jumped on the ā€˜body confidenceā€™ bandwagon in the last couple of years and started copying the size 14 try on videos from Lucy Woodā€¦

I think she could really benefit with some PROPER therapy (not a life coach) as she seems to be a master of denial about a lot of things in her life šŸ„“

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s bugging me what the issue might be I know she can be a bit of a dick but I honestly canā€™t see her knowingly putting kids in harms way.
We're all joking about her flashing a little but tbh the genuine serious issue in my opinion was when she openly mocked her partner for refusing to chance the pull-out method. Absolutely not OK attitude to fall in the ears of young influenceable minds at the start of their sex lives

Would her opinions on unsafe sex be a safeguarding issue? Sheā€™s bragged about using the pull out method if I recall, which isnā€™t a great thing to be putting online anyway IMO
Trying to think of other things sheā€™s done online and thatā€™s the main thing I can think of besides her going through that weird period where it looked like she was on something each video
Sorry I'm catching up on the thread, should read all the messages before writing ha!

Wasn't this a little while after she broke up with Mark? Always the desperado....
Oooh that's interesting... I remembered those few months between the Mark break-up late 2019 and the start of lockdown 2020 when she moved Phil in, she was always hanging out with Grace and her man and she put out at that time a Vlog showing the behind-the-scenes of that lingerie photoshoot. You could see Helen on a thong on all four on her bed while Grace was taking pictures, and also in the same positions but on top of the mirror she cracked, in the middle of her garden. There were a few screenshots posted here...

Well those are gone from her channel (would have been right here between The breakup update and her Birthday vlog) šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Could the safeguard issue have anything to do with how often she was caught breaking lockdown rules and showing absolutely no regard to rules such as social distancing and mask wearing?

Reactions: 8
What exactly was she teaching/doing talks on? Sorry I missed that era haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.