Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2021-08-10 at 22.07.54.png

'Ah tit I didn't bother to check but uploaded the falsely titled video anyway' I like the desk but how are these people allowed to get away with being so unthorough?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just watched the first and last few minutes.

They said they didn't have much choice as Helen's desk wasn't big enough for two people.
1. Helen doesn't use her desk, or rarely uses it from what we see
2. That office is plenty big enough to put in another small desk. Or even a large desk
3. In that house they have a spare bedroom and a dressing room, I'm sure they could also have found space somewhere in there if they wanted to
4. They even mention keeping the top of her old desk and buying some new legs for it..... MAKE IT MAKE SENSE SOMEONE
5. Did they buy the components of a desk separately to save money and then drop god knows how much on a computer they don't need?

*skip to the end*

Why is she talking like that again?! It's the customer service OTT fake voice again. Does Phil have a desk and a computer just to browse coats?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Did Helen pay for it? I can't see them working along side each other. Phil probably thought he was going to have the office to himself as she hardly does her work there. Helen is going to annoy the duck out of him.

Reactions: 15
No offence but I'd rather watch paint dry than a video of Helen building a desk. Genuinely don't know if she can't add up or just decided to trick us with the world's dullest attempt at clickbait.

Reactions: 24
She needs to start brainstorming with management again because building a desk content ain't it sis

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok so, I haven’t watched any of her videos for… several months now. This is only 11 min so I decided to try.

B5AFD947-96B8-437E-9138-5F46BC45CBE4.png
6616E868-3160-4C0F-B5F7-B7CF668FD6E5.png
638254F7-AB4E-4A64-BB65-E322AE53872A.png

Well, nope. Couldn’t even be bothered to watch the full thing, it’s SO BORING ! And the way she talks to him is just… weird !
I’m still trying to understand why he needs a computer and a desk really… they mention at some point that it’s for his admin but Helen has several computers, he can definitely use one from time to time. And they also mention games but… if you want to play games you don’t usually have an iMac for this…

Reactions: 21
What's with that lighting! I know she's going for moody but you can't see anything. Fucks sake woman. No wonder nobody is watching.

Reactions: 22
Ok so, I haven’t watched any of her videos for… several months now. This is only 11 min so I decided to try.

View attachment 707610View attachment 707611View attachment 707612

Well, nope. Couldn’t even be bothered to watch the full thing, it’s SO BORING ! And the way she talks to him is just… weird !
I’m still trying to understand why he needs a computer and a desk really… they mention at some point that it’s for his admin but Helen has several computers, he can definitely use one from time to time. And they also mention games but… if you want to play games you don’t usually have an iMac for this…
Wild guess since I'm not going to bother giving that a watch, but sounds like he just wanted to have a room to himself where he could spend time away from Helga pestering him (she isn't using her desk as it's been pointed out), but she has understood is as an opportunity to spend more time glued to him. FML poor Phil

Reactions: 19
What's with that lighting! I know she's going for moody but you can't see anything. Fucks sake woman. No wonder nobody is watching.
It reminds me of when I went for a meal at Jamie's Italian and couldn't even see my bleeping fork 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her need to buy things and give her partners stuff they don’t actually *need* is definitely an attempt to try and hold onto them. It’s actually quite sad lol.

Reactions: 28
Her need to buy things and give her partners stuff they don’t actually *need* is definitely an attempt to try and hold onto them. It’s actually quite sad lol.
Agreed. I know everyone has their own "love language" but there's a difference between generosity/gift-giving and throwing money into relationships.

Reactions: 13
Phil wants a pc for gaming, but buys a mac (not a gaming pc) and then sits there awkwardly browsing coats. FML. They chat so much bollocks.

I don’t understand the comments how people say they’re such a great couple blablabla. I think the two heads of broccoli on my dinner plate have more chemistry than these two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was wondering if perhaps she is going to employ Phil to do stuff for her and that is why he needs a computer? And is it likely just one of her old iMacs? She seems to get a new one ever tax year doesn't she?

Reactions: 3
Phil wants a pc for gaming, but buys a mac (not a gaming pc) and then sits there awkwardly browsing coats.
But did *he* though, or was that her (unresearched, as usual) doing?
My bf's a gamer, they're quite specific with what they want to run games smoothly. Do we really think he bought it?

Reactions: 9
But did *he* though, or was that her (unresearched, as usual) doing?
My bf's a gamer, they're quite specific with what they want to run games smoothly. Do we really think he bought it?
Very true and you’re probably right. Unless… he’s going to dabble with YouTube and he’s got a Mac for editing 🕵🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.