Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Helen’s hair is a wild mountain of multi-tonal blonde and is the healthiest it has ever been’ 😳 Have you not clocked her bald patches mate?!
Interesting choice of words. 'Healthiest it's ever been' is probably accurate considering the rest of the time it looks super dry and matted. It doesn't mean her hair is actually healthy!

Reactions: 18
I know she isn't a graphic designer so hasn't got the eye for every detail but to be fair, I am not one either and yet, beyond the typos, I'm shocked at how badly she executed that list on the left hand side.
She starts with first line = date in smaller font, second line = place visited in bigger font, then on the 7th day she fucks up and has "AUGUST" on the second line where "Land's end" should be (which is now a tiny third line), then the next day it's 3 lines all of the same font size when it could have fitted on 2 lines like at the top. Sorry for nit-picking but for someone who is a "creative" it's just ill-thought out, like most things she does.

(also : she has far too much time on her hands, it's not a special surprise holiday for Phil so why the fancy programme?)

1628153703848.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
‘Helen’s hair is a wild mountain of multi-tonal blonde and is the healthiest it has ever been’ 😳 Have you not clocked her bald patches mate?!
Right, I’m now convinced Helga pays this guy to do her hair and it’s not a freebie. There would be no other reason for him to carry on supporting the myth that her hair looks good. Bald patches are not a sign of healthy hair and the area that Helen’s hair is bald is nearly always down to traction alopecia. Which is nearly always caused by pulling your hair back tightly too often or extensions.

Posting a full itinerary of your trip as a public figure is a very odd flex.

Reactions: 39
I know she isn't a graphic designer so hasn't got the eye for every detail but to be fair, I am not one either and yet, beyond the typos, I'm shocked at how badly she executed that list on the left hand side.
She starts with first line = date in smaller font, second line = place visited in bigger font, then on the 7th day she fucks up and has "AUGUST" on the second line where "Land's end" should be (which is now a tiny third line), then the next day it's 3 lines all of the same font size when it could have fitted on 2 lines like at the top. Sorry for nit-picking but for someone who is a "creative" it's just ill-thought out, like most things she does.

(also : she has far too much time on her hands, it's not a special surprise holiday for Phil so why the fancy programme?)

View attachment 697457
Wait, is this Helen disclosing where she's going to be for all those dates? So, telling her followers/ anyone else her exact itinerary and also letting people know her house is empty.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Wait, is this Helen disclosing where she's going to be for all those dates? So, telling her followers/ anyone else her exact itinerary and also letting people know her house is empty.
Exactly! Like... we know the girl has no common sense but come on. I hope someone that she actually listens to tell her to take this down (would dm her but she won't open it).

Also, followers can bother her irl whilst she's on holiday which sounds bloody annoying aha

Reactions: 15
Exactly! Like... we know the girl has no common sense but come on. I hope someone that she actually listens to tell her to take this down (would dm her but she won't open it).

Also, followers can bother her irl whilst she's on holiday which sounds bloody annoying aha
Phone everywhere ahead and tell them to lock up the beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t that woman from coronation street do something similar and people tried to break into her house?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t that woman from coronation street do something similar and people tried to break into her house?
It’s happened to countless footballers and sportspeople who’ve publicised their trips away… and they’ve (as a general rule) plenty of money for fancy security.

Reactions: 11
Every time I see a new pic of Helen she seems to get bigger but her tits seem to get smaller… how is that possible.. they look like moobs

• Haha
  • Angry
Isn't she like 5'4 ish ? Has to be size 18? I look the same size as her, Im size 16 and 5'11.4 🤣
Your ‘5’11.4’ has proper made me cackle, I’m the same height as you and always add the .4 when someone questions that I MUST be 6 foot😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Another reel with her Arse out, this time she's topless too. Not long til she's fully nude and getting her nipples out.
Attention seeker
She’s already got a YouTube vid with a nip slip in it. Can’t remember which one but she’s getting dressed in the car filming different locations

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Posting a full itinerary of your trip as a public figure is a very odd flex.
To be fair though it’s Helen it’s not like she’s going to get mobbed but advertising your house is empty isn’t the idea best safety wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.