Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reel with her Arse out, this time she's topless too. Not long til she's fully nude and getting her nipples out.
Attention seeker
It’s so embarrassing. I think the appeal of the other Instagram user mentioned regarding the ‘ass out’ approach to reels, is that obviously for those who are attracted to the poster in a sexual way it’s obviously ‘cheeky/flirty/naughty’ (🤢) but for the average follower who follows for the actual fashion/aesthetic it’s artsy, tasteful and easy on the eye to see an outfit built from undergarments outward, layer by layer. With Helen I genuinely can’t see either of those types being applicable, it’s so unsexy watching wiggle and dance like she’s a nursery teacher doing some sort of dance along with toddlers, I can’t take it seriously 🤮 and the pouty faces she pulls whilst she’s doing mundane things like buttoning a shirt just make me irrationally angry 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The more she posts this kind of tit, the more people will unfollow. It's a real rolleyes moment.

Reactions: 15
Grateful to not have Instagram, but curious as to how bad this post is..... but it's probably funnier reading about it here 😁

Reactions: 7
its actually crazy how she looks like a big size 18 when she wears tiny clothes that squeeze her out like that definitely makes her look bigger than she is

Reactions: 11
It’s so embarrassing. I think the appeal of the other Instagram user mentioned regarding the ‘ass out’ approach to reels, is that obviously for those who are attracted to the poster in a sexual way it’s obviously ‘cheeky/flirty/naughty’ (🤢) but for the average follower who follows for the actual fashion/aesthetic it’s artsy, tasteful and easy on the eye to see an outfit built from undergarments outward, layer by layer. With Helen I genuinely can’t see either of those types being applicable, it’s so unsexy watching wiggle and dance like she’s a nursery teacher doing some sort of dance along with toddlers, I can’t take it seriously 🤮 and the pouty faces she pulls whilst she’s doing mundane things like buttoning a shirt just make me irrationally angry 😂😂😂😂
Ehhh idk, there's other ways to show building an outfit layer by layer than positioning your butt in front of the camera each time. But Helen definitely also makes me irrationally angry 😅
Also LOL at the description of Helen wiggling and dancing like a nursery school teacher, the accuracy 😁

Reactions: 12
Fiwl looks so happy with this friend. Is he ever this happy with Helen? Tsk tsk it ain't right...
I wonder how Helen feels about the situation, is she secure because they have so much live behind the camera or if she also saw a change and a smile like she hasn't seen in months on her man, when his friend from up north came down to visit for some weird obscure reason.

Reactions: 9
Probably not helped by the filter what the f is her hair colour right now. If I wanted to go blonde I would take that to the hairdresser as to what I DID NOT want to look like... Never mind that it was done by an overpriced CeLeBriTy hAiRsTyLiSt :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
its actually crazy how she looks like a big size 18 when she wears tiny clothes that squeeze her out like that definitely makes her look bigger than she is
Honestly, I actually do think Helen is a 16 now who squeezes into 14 clothes. I'm about a pretty solid 14 atm, buying stuff that actually fits, and my body looks pretty similar to Helen's in that video, maybe a little smaller and a diff shape slightly (also a pear but more hourglassy) but not hugely so.

She definitely squeezes into clothes that are too small though, it's a shame she doesn't dress for her shape as the guidance would be really helpful to a lot of women like myself who gained weight over lockdown and are finding it hard to dress themselves. I think she's probably stuck in the mindset of buying a 14, took me a few months to size up because of internalized fatphobia but now I feel and dress much better for it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse - here comes Helen’s pork dumpling shaped arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That jumpsuit does not fit. Why accept a garment as a gifted item, only to take blurry pics behind some railings? She realises she can decline free tit? You can see her legs trying to bust out the seams. Just no.

Also her holiday itinerary looks like a festival posted 🙃 give her a shout if you want a posted tooooooo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.