Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair though it’s Helen it’s not like she’s going to get mobbed but advertising your house is empty isn’t the idea best safety wise.
Uh, excuse me but Helen is actually a rock and roll sensation in her band Funny Moans. Have some respect.

(/s)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A36746A3-0C83-43A7-897F-E8BD3E71CADC.jpeg

She’s topless again making reels so I’m just gracing the thread with the caption.

Reactions: 9
But… why would you put this on the internet. Forever. Where any futures kids will find it (and get bullied for it) Potential employers. Potential in laws. Potential husbands.
Just why?! 🤷‍♀️
D9D1DE98-6909-4E3E-BF27-0FF18105A6AD.jpeg

ETA: should I make this my profile pic? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I don't understand the appeal of reels of people getting dressed..... they all seem to be doing it and I just don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For all our comments on here, Helen is actually a pretty woman but this reel is like she's trying to make herself look bad. It's not funny or quirky or relatable, it's just a bit weird lmao

Reactions: 15
Hahahaha her new vlog. She’s blaming her laziness on covid even though she’s been living normally for months! I can’t 🤣🤣🤣

She’s genuinely deranged

Also, she discusses her weight gain but wasn’t she still saying she’s a 14 even 2 weeks ago in a clothes haul 😂

She even says ‘addiction’ about food. Hi, Helga 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Your ‘5’11.4’ has proper made me cackle, I’m the same height as you and always add the .4 when someone questions that I MUST be 6 foot😂😂
I work in a hospital and I had covid last year so got tests done in our pulmonary lab and I thought I was taller was delighted with my .4 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But… why would you put this on the internet. Forever. Where any futures kids will find it (and get bullied for it) Potential employers. Potential in laws. Potential husbands.
Just why?! 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 698324
I hope this one and the other one were filmed the same day as she’s in the same knickers.

Tattle clocking @CapnPancakes new profile pic like

Hahahaha her new vlog. She’s blaming her laziness on covid even though she’s been living normally for months! I can’t 🤣🤣🤣

She’s genuinely deranged

Also, she discusses her weight gain but wasn’t she still saying she’s a 14 even 2 weeks ago in a clothes haul 😂

She even says ‘addiction’ about food. Hi, Helga 👀
She’s what? I’m pretty sure she’s done more during the pandemic than ever before.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny how when she goes up some clothing sizes her clothes suddenly fit....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So I’m going to admit something I’m currently watching her video and she’s coming across well and I like her make up.

Reactions: 4
The dancing in the latest reel reminds me of when they are dancing in the house in Rita, Sue and Bob Too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finished my wine and my skin. My dad and sister went out to the pub and brought me home cocktails 😂 gonna be locked for this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cheers gang 🤗 this thread is better than the show.

20210805_201723.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just why?! 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 698324
This is why she isn’t teaching at City College anymore. Her videos (even prior to jumping around in the nip for reels) were a safeguarding issue with the students.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She went up 2 sizes…so got an 18 then. Sorry Helen think you need to accept your body is now an 18 not a 14. Sainsbury’s clothes are sized appropriately (if anything generous).

Reactions: 23
'Today is my monthly feelings and faves'
Oh is it? You didn't write it in the title or thumbnail so how would anyone know that?

Some of the weight discussion was genuine and came across really well.

Why is there a shoe on the dressing table towards the end of the video?

She's now shown her holiday itinerary in the video too. Sharing these things can affect insurance claims if you're burgled while you're away. Also, sharing photos of your new car online can have similar implications but isn't quite as idiotic.

Go to 24.30 for a headache and a half. What a mess, the sound from this video and the sound from the car video both playing at once. Quality over quantity!

Why does she keep pulling these faces? As someone already said, Helen is naturally really pretty but insists on gurning all the time.

Screenshot_20210805-211033_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This is why she isn’t teaching at City College anymore. Her videos (even prior to jumping around in the nip for reels) were a safeguarding issue with the students.
Gonna need to see a receipt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was NEVER a teacher. As someone who is the partner of an ACTUAL college teacher/lecturer who has to supervise PGCE students, she would have to do a voluntary year observing at a college placement, a PGCE, and to climb up the ladder, an MA. It's a 50-60 hour week - and that doesn't even include all the marking and stuff that comes home, plus the hours invigilating exams and running revision sessions. She was a TA who had occasional input during media lessons. I know that because I asked her when she started calling herself a teacher. Please don't get the two mixed up. She was let go because she wasn't "feeling" the virtual lessons anymore according to one of her Covid Lockdown vlogs last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She was NEVER a teacher. As someone who is the partner of an ACTUAL college teacher/lecturer who has to supervise PGCE students, she would have to do a voluntary year observing at a college placement, a PGCE, and to climb up the ladder, an MA. It's a 50-60 hour week - and that doesn't even include all the marking and stuff that comes home, plus the hours invigilating exams and running revision sessions. She was a TA who had occasional input during media lessons. I know that because I asked her when she started calling herself a teacher. Please don't get the two mixed up. She was let go because she wasn't "feeling" the virtual lessons anymore according to one of her Covid Lockdown vlogs last year.
FE works slightly differently as does a lot of the education system, technically she could teach but most require a normal degree (you don’t actually have to have a PGCE for FE or an MA for any education jobs)

Reactions: 11
Not true. She was running media classes there for a few weeks until some parents intervened.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.