Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new posting here but have lurked around reading for a while šŸ˜‚ came on to see if anyone else noticed the latest reel seems to be a massive rip off of another Norwich blogger whose following has recently exploded after a number of cheeky šŸ‘ ootd posts? Just an observation!
Ooooo, can I ask who?

Reactions: 7
Shakes arse at camera, puts on jeans, shirt and trainers. Such original content, such interesting styling. Mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What happened to Skater Helen and the group she started she got T-shirtā€™s and everything?

That dinosaur with tits lives rent free in my head.
She gave up because she was huffy that Fiwl was better at skating than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What... Is... That...HAIRLINE???

Also can anyone handier than me Photoshop the Sahara onto her plate? Seeing as how it's her "desert" and all :LOL:

Screenshot_2021-08-03-09-56-14-802_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Forget the pudding, that hairline is a desert of hair follicles.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another reel with her Arse out, this time she's topless too. Not long til she's fully nude and getting her nipples out.
Attention seeker

• Sick
Reactions: 20
We all know whatā€™s going on! Youā€™re pretending to be embrace being overweight for your following, when youā€™re deeply unhappy with yourself and your body!

Reactions: 19
AH! she did it again! Bloody hell she has got to put a contents warning on those reels... also, is this body positivity and confidence? Is this the ONLY way she knows how to make people really believe she's confident in her size, that she loves her body.. by having her cheeks out? Goodness sake.. I love a bit of jiggly bum butt* this is a lot of cheek*
(I'm so funny)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.