Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she think she'd look cute in that oversized checked shirt doing welding/car work? Meh
I think she's trying to play the part. A tshirt and jeans with her hair up would be more believable than this.

Reactions: 9
I like her recent reel. A skit of an influencer not giving a tit that someone has unfollowed her. Why post repost then Helen? It’s obviously happening a lot, people aren’t just making it up that you’ve become unwatchable.

Reactions: 13
I like her recent reel. A skit of an influencer not giving a tit that someone has unfollowed her. Why post repost then Helen? It’s obviously happening a lot, people aren’t just making it up that you’ve become unwatchable.
If I suddenly had a lot of people complain about me in my job i would seriously look at what I was doing. Its the same thing being an infleuncer, if ppl are commenting criticism and you are rapidly losing followers its a sign you need to pay attention to your job. I wish we could all say "f**k it I dont care" in the real world like she does.

Reactions: 19
Helen is really trying hard to make their relationship a brand.
WHY DO INFLUENCERS DO THIS?!?! duck! I have my own business-ey type insta with a steady following and my partner is in no way involved or is ever likely to be. Phill kept saying he doesn't wanna live that life but Helen's pushing for it anyway.

Reactions: 19
100%. Especially with the last bit of the video where she's just showing off all the random accessories she bought off Amazon for her nEw CaR... The amount of snacking-related stuff is just pretty weird when you don't have toddlers to worry about.
The bit about filling "the void" instead of saving money after finding a better mortgage deal was quite a sad insight into her mindset, and pretty irresponsible amidst an economic recession and so much uncertainty (+ seeing the dwindling views on her videos)...

She mentionned those camping trips she'll be able to do in that new car: 1) she could do that in the old smaller car. 2) Phil bought a van and I thought they were doing it up for road trips?

Also, what a joke to hear her say "just do what you wanna do, man", in the same 18 months that she raved about "the simple life" at the start of lockdown and all the ads for period pants, promoting sustainable face wipes and adopting a """"vegetarian lifestyle"""" (lots of quotes here, lol)

Last rant: I am annoyed at the way she puts her safety belt to the side. Stop prioritizing your annoying chin mic Helen, actually please just stop filming yourself while driving, you're already a crappy driver so focus on the road. Rant over.

View attachment 687845
I'm massively behind but yeah, that's not how you wear a seatbelt lol. Great role model as always.

Reactions: 10
I'm more of a lurker here (hiii) but just throwing in a wee thread suggestion inspired by the car chat...

Can Helen afford this lifestyle? Cazoo, nay she can't!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The stills someone posted from that reel made me giggle. Phil has eyes that scream 'no no no. I am unhappy. Life is pain, please stop' like nobody I know 😂

I couldn't look at him day to day without assuming he wanted to be put out of his misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her fringe looks super straight and neat in that reel. Cringing at the rings being shoved on though, looks painful!

• Sick
CHRIST on a cross my eyeballs! Wtf I'm over here, minding my own business, scrolling and BAM Hellens jiggly butt assaults my face. That was unexpected.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I feel like she wears the same clothes in the reels, there’s nothing new that really surprises me. Wow nice choice on She Bop…of course Helen is going to pick a song about masturbation….

Reactions: 10
Hi new posting here but have lurked around reading for a while 😂 came on to see if anyone else noticed the latest reel seems to be a massive rip off of another Norwich blogger whose following has recently exploded after a number of cheeky 🍑 ootd posts? Just an observation!

Reactions: 12
I feel like she wears the same clothes in the reels, there’s nothing new that really surprises me. Wow nice choice on She Bop…of course Helen is going to pick a song about masturbation….
I was today years old when I realised that 😩 😂 😂

• Haha
What happened to Skater Helen and the group she started she got T-shirt’s and everything?

That dinosaur with tits lives rent free in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.