Helen Anderson #20 Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, it was a mere 2 days ago I said how nice and fresh faced she looked, so of course she went and did whatever abomination this is. Why so grubby?

Reactions: 12
Christ, she looks like an off-brand Stevie Nicks.
Softer layers/wide curtain bangs would’ve helped her heart shaped face.

0582866F-0A38-474A-A51B-197FDE7D1149.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually like the wave, and I think the colour looks better than it did! It's a shame though that she went specifically to get her fringe fixed and it is most definitely not fixed 😂

I went to see Lily Melrose's cut as I thought "Ah now, how bad could it be?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She went to get her fringed fixed?! Oh dear.

The messy waves are fine but that’s just styling so unless she’s had a perm her hair isn’t going to look like that very often. And the unspeakable fringe definitely steals focus 😆.

Reactions: 12
THE FRINGE 😐
And How does her ‘blonde’ always looks SO brassy?!
And man alive, that set of photos is creepy
BWAHAHAHAAHA this has made my day, it is SO bad!

That hilarious fringe, the weird toothy grin above, the smudged lipstick below, she looks dead in the eye, like she had a cry and is forced to pose for the picture

1625926439506.png

😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Her hair looks so..crunchy/crispy? Like too much product used to set the curls/fringe. 😬

Reactions: 16
I think the issue is her fringe is sooo thick, it needs thinning out massively and not so much cut off it. Its hard to pull off a super short fringe and its not working for her.

Reactions: 22
I think the issue is her fringe is sooo thick, it needs thinning out massively and not so much cut off it. Its hard to pull off a super short fringe and its not working for her.
I think it's too thick cos it's taken from so far back to cover the bald spots at the side?

Reactions: 20
Do we think her hairdresser tries to guide her and she just ignores him? Surely any decent hairdresser would advise that it’s not advisable to keep putting extensions in when you’re developing bald patches? And also they usually suggest an alternative if you want to do something with your style that won’t work with your hair type. She’s actively making him look bad at his job with that hair!

Reactions: 15
Hairdressers are kind of “yes” men. Unless you say actively, “should I be doing [this]”, they won’t say anything. It’s really unhelpful unless you ask a lot of questions, because they don’t want to lose a client, especially an influenza

Reactions: 11
Hairdressers are kind of “yes” men. Unless you say actively, “should I be doing [this]”, they won’t say anything. It’s really unhelpful unless you ask a lot of questions, because they don’t want to lose a client, especially an influenza
I dont know my hairdresser will tell me if something isnt going to look right. I've been going to her for over ten years and she has always made suggestions if I have wanted something that wont work.

Reactions: 13
I dont know my hairdresser will tell me if something isnt going to look right. I've been going to her for over ten years and she has always made suggestions if I have wanted something that wont work.
Yes, mine is the same. Most hairdressers I’ve been to have been straight with me about how a style will look or work with my hair type and also about how much work it will take on a day to day basis. The same with colour, they’ve always been clear on the process needed to achieve a colour change. I expect a realistic approach and the ability to discuss the right options for my hair as part of the skill set of a good hairdresser. I’m paying for their expertise.

Considering her caption says I LOVE her face looks like she’s seconds from bursting into tears.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.