Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god those videos about Maff’s proposal were so awkward! I was shocked she was so open about it all at the time tbh. I have to say I always liked Helen’s honesty and openness about their relationship though. I thought it was refreshing and was one of the things I liked about her back in the day.

Just seen hers and Danni’s stories - she looks so big in Danni’s videos! I’m not saying that in a bad way like “omg she’s so fat”, I just think if that’s what she looks like naturally (not posed for a pic etc) then we’re all being taken for a bleeping ride by influencers curating their photos to look a certain way! Madness.

Edited to add - writing this has just made me think about the old content that I used to love and it’s sad that she’s so far removed from that now 🙁 I wish wish wish she’d just spend some time on her own and learn to love her “authentic self” (soz threw up in my mouth a bit there but couldn’t think of a better way of saying it 😂)

Reactions: 6
Oh god those videos about Maff’s proposal were so awkward! I was shocked she was so open about it all at the time tbh. I have to say I always liked Helen’s honesty and openness about their relationship though. I thought it was refreshing and was one of the things I liked about her back in the day.

Just seen hers and Danni’s stories - she looks so big in Danni’s videos! I’m not saying that in a bad way like “omg she’s so fat”, I just think if that’s what she looks like naturally (not posed for a pic etc) then we’re all being taken for a bleeping ride by influencers curating their photos to look a certain way! Madness.

Edited to add - writing this has just made me think about the old content that I used to love and it’s sad that she’s so far removed from that now 🙁 I wish wish wish she’d just spend some time on her own and learn to love her “authentic self” (soz threw up in my mouth a bit there but couldn’t think of a better way of saying it 😂)
I don't have instagram does anyone have screenshots?

She's definitely NOT a size 14. She should own the fact she's bigger to improve the self esteem of others.

And I see from Dani;'s stories she is still at Helen's "Download Day 3" its captioned. Must have slept in the tent.

Reactions: 7
And I see from Dani;'s stories she is still at Helen's "Download Day 3" its captioned. Must have slept in the tent.
It’s going to be very interesting to see how she spins this at non social-distancing-home-download-festival-with-all-her-mates on her vlog - is she addresses it at all.

Reactions: 5
It’s going to be very interesting to see how she spins this at non social-distancing-home-download-festival-with-all-her-mates on her vlog - is she addresses it at all.
I reckon she will completely omit it from vlogs. I note she hasn't posted a vlog for a while. I wonder if that's cos the fella has scarpered and she is embarrassed about it. Something I've noticed is whenever her boyfriends leave her she throws herself into her friends. I bet you that's what's happened again! Hence the party with mates, no sign of Phil, and no vlogs!

Reactions: 15
I reckon she will completely omit it from vlogs. I note she hasn't posted a vlog for a while. I wonder if that's cos the fella has scarpered and she is embarrassed about it. Something I've noticed is whenever her boyfriends leave her she throws herself into her friends. I bet you that's what's happened again! Hence the party with mates, no sign of Phil, and no vlogs!
Ohhhh this is such a good point!

True. And she changes her hair, goes to the gym then paints a room. It's coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't it sad it's the same pattern over and over and she can't see it. Glad to see Helen has no issue with violating current government rules because she's lonely. The pandemic isn't over because you're bored Hun.

I’ve been lurking for a couple weeks since discovering this website but just wanted to add a comment about her creating Download festival in her house - can she possibly get any more self indulgent?

She must’ve spent hundreds on buying stuff on Amazon for it, she must feel so depressed to be continually wasting her money buying pointless tit she doesn’t need all the time. It’s not like she needs another incredibly self indulgent, ridiculous weekend to stuff her face with more booze and food, she does a good enough job doing that on a normal weekday to be honest. Seems she takes any excuse possible to stuff herself and drink excessively. I can’t imagine anything more depressing than drinking in a tent in your back garden surrounded by your dog’s tit with your uninterested boyfriend hahaha
I’d absolutely hate to be her neighbour and see all that tit in her garden

Reactions: 9
Has Helen's arse tripled in size or is it just me
Oh I defo saw that too, couldn't miss it but then I taped back on the story because I wasn't sure if it was the cardigan, bad angle or just true to form. She's clearly lying about her size which is so damaging

Reactions: 4
Ohh I hadn’t realised they’d broken up? She still follows him on insta but he doesn’t follow her

I can't get over how unhappy she looks in this pic. Why is it that she can only express being happy if she's manically hyper?? She never seems to be able to show contentment or even let her friends have the limelight sometimes and just enjoy their company without screaming and shouting and pulling stupid faces constantly. It's exhausting no wonder men keep running.

Attachments

Isn't it sad it's the same pattern over and over and she can't see it. Glad to see Helen has no issue with violating current government rules because she's lonely. The pandemic isn't over because you're bored Hun.
Pisses me off so much because I know people who are shielding, they haven’t seen friends/family for months. seeing tit like this from Helen is just so selfish and irresponsible. But then just goes to show what kind of person she is as well as the company she keeps. They don’t care about anyone else but themselves. Rock on.

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how drunk she is in Danni’s stories, and most definitely on something too. The slurring of the words and struggling to open a jar and shouting “I hate yew”, honestly if that was my friend I would be worried not laughing and filming. Also, to still have that story up, when the hangover has hit the next day, is embarrassing.
Mainly feel sorry for her neighbours tbh.

Made an account just to input this - but my boyfriend has seen Helen in Norwich before and how she looks on Dani's Instagram is accurate to how big she looks in real life...she's definitely lying about being a size 14

So disrespectful. I work on the frontlines, have been redeployed to COVID 19 wards and the virus is horrendous.. but oh no, there she is, pickle juice in hand sloshing around with friends. We are still in the middle of a pandemic with a 2nd wave hanging over us. There is nothing heroic this chick has done in the last 3 months. She could of donated her time, kept herself busy with worthy projects (there's plenty she could of done without facing the immediate risk of catching COVID.)
But no no, as long as shes buzzed out of her eye balls stuffing food in her face and buying more crap, then she's happy.
duck off. duck her. I am LIVID.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.