Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live a few doors down from her, outside her house was a big ‘campsite & festival this way’ sign pointing to her garden gate, and at least 5 cars outside (one of them was hers I guess). It definitely sounded like there was more than the governments advice of ‘6 people’ round.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
I live a few doors down from her, outside her house was a big ‘campsite & festival this way’ sign pointing to her garden gate, and at least 5 cars outside (one of them was hers I guess). It definitely sounded like there was more than the governments advice of ‘6 people’ round.
Oh wow!

Doesn’t surprise me at all, she’s a tool

Reactions: 2
Does it grate on anybody else the way she's always going on about flange? She's apparently currently "watching the original flange fest".

Reactions: 1
I haven't followed Helen in YEARS, but I started watching her YouTube videos back in 2011! I loved her style, hair and personality, she was so original, cool and quirky. I can't believe how much she's changed.

Reactions: 1
Yeah was gonna say seeing Danni’s stories they have a kid hanging around with them watching them all get tit faced, Danni’s already been in the kitchen up close to Helen.

They look so fucked up on something

Has anyone seen the boyfriend recently? He seems to be missing from the festivities?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She looks like she needs a good wash, a good sleep, cut down on booze & maybe take a pause on getting into quick serious relationships. I’ve followed Helen for years from the old hair dye tips videos and she just looks sadder likes she’s lost and everything has to be ‘look what I’ve bought spend spend spend‘ as if it’s the only way to be happy and engage with friends etc.

Was shocked at a photo she uploaded the other day looking badly aged and I feel horrid saying it as it’s not meant like I’m laughing at her.
Her content is crap and I’ve unfollowed Cos she’s just down the same road of the rest of the Instagrammers where it’s all ads and lazy content.

Reactions: 6
There’s definitely more than 6 there. Helen and her boyfriend, Dani, girl with pink hair and a kid, Josie and her boyfriend and a ginger guy with a beard.

Reactions: 5
OMG on Danni's stories Helen in the kitchen looks like a 50 year old mad aunt trying to get a jar open!

Reactions: 2
Yeah was gonna say seeing Danni’s stories they have a kid hanging around with them watching them all get tit faced, Danni’s already been in the kitchen up close to Helen.

They look so fucked up on something

Has anyone seen the boyfriend recently? He seems to be missing from the festivities?

He's probably fled like the rest of them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.