Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like when a neighbour joins a gossip thread about you, THAT should be the final straw and a sign to clear up your act. How utterly embarrassing I feel sorry for this entire road having to deal with screeching 30 year old toddlers

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over how drunk she is in Danni’s stories, and most definitely on something too. The slurring of the words and struggling to open a jar and shouting “I hate yew”, honestly if that was my friend I would be worried not laughing and filming. Also, to still have that story up, when the hangover has hit the next day, is embarrassing.
Mainly feel sorry for her neighbours tbh.
I live a few doors down from her, outside her house was a big ‘campsite & festival this way’ sign pointing to her garden gate, and at least 5 cars outside (one of them was hers I guess). It definitely sounded like there was more than the governments advice of ‘6 people’ round.
Can I message you? I used to live in Norwich and curious about what part she live in. I think I know but could be totally wrong. Not looking for street names. Just the area.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_2020-06-15-05-59-41-1-1.png

Pretty much sums her up tbh, I'm not classifying her but the behaviour and designer clothes are SPOT ON.

She used to be the only Youtuber I'd watch every video from. If I bother to anymore I get through a few minutes then turn it off. I'm guessing her videos have been lacking of late because Gleam probably aren't into the kind of tit she's getting up to: drinking in the morning, talking about Vimto (unsponsored), doing housework semi-naked, picking up dog tit, talking about food while eating food...and who knows who she'll be living with next month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m going to assume there’s a probationary period with Gleam, and if that’s the case I can’t see her passing it. She may end up without representation. I’m sure they’re thinking “this isn’t what we signed up for”, as she’s completely changed her behaviour over the lockdown period.

Reactions: 6
Omg it just gets worse and worse!! She is such a mess it’s so embarrassing! She is unbelievably lazy she hasn’t posted any content for ages (agree with whoever posted above she will say it is because of BLM) but surely she can still post content as well as support the cause it’s not either or? I know people are speculating that she isn’t with Phil anymore but is this definite? I feel like this is the beginning of the end of social media for her.

Reactions: 6
I know people are speculating that she isn’t with Phil anymore but is this definite? I feel like this is the beginning of the end of social media for her.
I don't think it's confirmable at this point, but judging by her past patterns it certainly makes sense. Maybe he just didn't want to be a part of her covid coachella shenanigans but things weren't looking great between them to begin with.

Reactions: 8
I’m just here to say she is NOT a size 14. I’m a size 14 and I am much smaller than her. I don’t care about people’s weight but I do care when people bullshit their dress size. She wants to be a role model? Pahahahaha

Reactions: 10
I’m going to assume there’s a probationary period with Gleam, and if that’s the case I can’t see her passing it. She may end up without representation. I’m sure they’re thinking “this isn’t what we signed up for”, as she’s completely changed her behaviour over the lockdown period.
Sorry I don't want to sound ignorant but what is Gleam? Is it a management company or something?

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think this is a really disgusting picture? Her hands look 90?

F174239D-0BDC-40E6-8CA7-377C34705872.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I feel like her stories are trying to justify/prove she didn’t have more than 6 people round at a time which is not the case as I saw with my own eyes. And her boyfriend wasn’t included/shown but he was there the whole time as well, very odd.

Reactions: 8
Her weekly round up pics on ig is hilarious, its like “we had a festival round mine, but socially distanced honest, look I specifically state in my stories that when one friend left another arrived so you can believe me, Im not going to mention the under aged child here because it would make me look irresponsible and like we didn’t social distance.... I’m also not going to show you all the alcohol consumed because we were very responsible and only had a take away and listened to a few tunes, it was very sophisticated. Oh and ignore Danni’s story that she stayed round mine for 3 days, cos we definitely stuck to social distance rules... and was all responsible, I’m sensible and honest. I’m a size 14.”

Also boyfriend seems to be long gone. We all know Helen’s pattern in her relationships and he’s not been seen in ages.

I’m just here to say she is NOT a size 14. I’m a size 14 and I am much smaller than her. I don’t care about people’s weight but I do care when people bullshit their dress size. She wants to be a role model? Pahahahaha
A “roll“ model* more like...
924EC063-F45B-4E95-B4B3-EC5DF9F59063.png

*(Sorry, too bitchy... couldn’t help myself)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My cousin is friends with one of Helens old mates on FB - they live in Norwich. Apparently Helens friend Ellie posted a petition to get this site taken down because of things being said about "her friend" i.e Helen. But then in the comments the friend says "It’s sick! I had no idea it existed until something happened today. Furious!!"

What happened I wonder?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been lurking for a couple weeks since discovering this website but just wanted to add a comment about her creating Download festival in her house - can she possibly get any more self indulgent?

She must’ve spent hundreds on buying stuff on Amazon for it, she must feel so depressed to be continually wasting her money buying pointless tit she doesn’t need all the time. It’s not like she needs another incredibly self indulgent, ridiculous weekend to stuff her face with more booze and food, she does a good enough job doing that on a normal weekday to be honest. Seems she takes any excuse possible to stuff herself and drink excessively. I can’t imagine anything more depressing than drinking in a tent in your back garden surrounded by your dog’s tit with your uninterested boyfriend hahaha
All that tat - pricey tat - is for work and will be tax deductible though. Encourage the average joe / jo to make pointless splurges is morally questionable. Not to mention the environmental waste.

I don't think she looks old for her age, but she has lived fairly large hasn't she. Fatty, salty, sugary refined inflammatory foods in abundance and large volume, a lot of alcohol, cigarettes (vapes) possible drugs and heartbreak take their toll on your skin and body. She does still have a lovely bone structure.

Since the hole brew video idea was callously ignored by Helen, i put forward tjw one month celery juice challenge (clearly thats not all a person consumes) that i would watch and the ads too. 😉

That photo looks nothing like Helen in her stories. Could she get any further away from the camera? Girl knows her angles that's for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if she used a slimming app too.

Reactions: 3
That photo looks nothing like Helen in her stories. Could she get any further away from the camera? Girl knows her angles that's for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if she used a slimming app too.
All her big bits are nicely sunken into the bed to hide them.

Hiya, this might be long, so strap in! I thought I’d make an account and join the “trolls”. Like many of you here, I once enjoyed helens content and would look forward to her uploads. But lately...what the actual duck! Her friends just seem to be enabling her behaviour, which begs the questions, who are the real trolls. Some friends are obviously reading here and It seems like dani is also on guard with her stories, trying to also make it seem like no rules were broken by regurgitating helens stories with her own captions about how they all “socially distanced”. I feel like the neighbour joining tattle has tipped their apple cart as she followed by a “trolls” speech, but that’s alright hun, In the same way you want to pretend to have had an acceptable weekend breaking rules “actively choosing” to say otherwise, some of us “actively choose” to make comments on a site that you’re, I’m assuming, unwilling to name as tattle, not because we’re “being a terrible person” or because we’re using the term freedom of a speech to spread “hatred and/ or bullshit”, it’s because “influencers” such as helen and many others deem anything negative that doesn’t agree with them or a differing of opinion as being trolled. Granted helen may get her fair share of actual trolls who do message her unfortunate things, but then there’s people who share their opinion on sites like this, to save influencers having to see it, unless they actively seek it out...if she portrayed herself truly and not the shambles she presents online, people wouldn’t have an opinion, because it wouldn’t be there to be seen to form an opinion on. I’m surprised as her friends, none of you seem to see fit to help her in, what seems to be from an apparent trolls perspective, a massive cry for help. The pickle story was the biggest troll of all, showing Helens true pitiful self and size. People wouldn’t be on here passing comment about her alleged size 14 self. People wouldn’t be passing comments on the fact she’s constantly portraying herself to be tit faced or her incessant need to swing from man to man because she can’t deal with who she is on her own, she needs personality traits to grab on to. People can only comment on what they see, and Helen curates her self, we see what she wants us to see of her life, which seems to be the worst parts of it. Influencers are constantly trying to create an echo chamber for themselves, blocking an deleting people who don’t agree with what they do or say, so people then gravitate to these sites, and those people are often perhaps feeling low or just need a place to vent, they might be a similar size or be in a similar situation to Helens and wonder if they look as bad or seem as bad to the outside world, most influencers have a knack of making people feel like tit, and that’s not out of jealously because let’s face it, helens life currently looks like a wreck, or at least the life she portrays does. Some people just simply want to share an opinion that wouldn’t be highly favoured or just want to have a witch about something. Which is something we all do with our mates. Even helens friends who will act holier than thou will have a witch fest as some points. Any way, sorry for the ramble. And if you’ve made it this far, thanks for taking the time 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.