Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2014-2017 Helen was the best. I find myself watching her old videos from back then and being in complete shock as to the person she’s become now. Maff leaving her has been like a rock slide and she’s turned into whatever the hell she is now. She’s not growing at all, if anything she’s going backwards and it’s almost starting to be sad at this point

Reactions: 5
Here we go - Helen whinging on about how she can’t go to download because of corona and complaining it’s the only time she gets together with the girls as they don’t go on girls holidays or anything. bleeping lies, it was only last month or so she was meant to go on a holiday with her friends and their partners.

She’s just missing getting drugged up out of her skull with her mates.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been lurking for a couple weeks since discovering this website but just wanted to add a comment about her creating Download festival in her house - can she possibly get any more self indulgent?

She must’ve spent hundreds on buying stuff on Amazon for it, she must feel so depressed to be continually wasting her money buying pointless tit she doesn’t need all the time. It’s not like she needs another incredibly self indulgent, ridiculous weekend to stuff her face with more booze and food, she does a good enough job doing that on a normal weekday to be honest. Seems she takes any excuse possible to stuff herself and drink excessively. I can’t imagine anything more depressing than drinking in a tent in your back garden surrounded by your dog’s tit with your uninterested boyfriend hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God she’s a brat. Global pandemic ruined a chance to see your mates? Oh sweetheart I’m sorry.

She says ‘girls holidays’ like she means Dubai or Marbella, there are plenty of cities that fit your bleeping brand. Berlin, Amsterdam, Budapest... nope, just a fiend in derby please. Her download vlogs are tit anyway.

Reactions: 13
I’ve been lurking for a couple weeks since discovering this website but just wanted to add a comment about her creating Download festival in her house - can she possibly get any more self indulgent?

She must’ve spent hundreds on buying stuff on Amazon for it, she must feel so depressed to be continually wasting her money buying pointless tit she doesn’t need all the time. It’s not like she needs another incredibly self indulgent, ridiculous weekend to stuff her face with more booze and food, she does a good enough job doing that on a normal weekday to be honest. Seems she takes any excuse possible to stuff herself and drink excessively. I can’t imagine anything more depressing than drinking in a tent in your back garden surrounded by your dog’s tit with your uninterested boyfriend hahaha
If she's doing it because she genuinely feels she's missing out then just zoom ur mates and have a bit of music with them, no need to buy loads of tat off Amazon. I can understand people are lonely at the moment but there's so much more she could do to fill the time than just getting wasted and making it public.

Reactions: 3
I saw how much she paid for that ridiculous tent, over £800! And she’s used it maybe 3 times?! Madness.

Reactions: 6
I saw how much she paid for that ridiculous tent, over £800! And she’s used it maybe 3 times?! Madness.
not surprising, she spent almost £100 on a bin not so long ago. She just throws money on ridiculous tit.

• Wow
God she’s a brat. Global pandemic ruined a chance to see your mates? Oh sweetheart I’m sorry.

She says ‘girls holidays’ like she means Dubai or Marbella, there are plenty of cities that fit your bleeping brand. Berlin, Amsterdam, Budapest... nope, just a fiend in derby please. Her download vlogs are tit anyway.
So are peole not allowed to be upset that they're missing things they had planned? NI find these arguments about Download in the garden a little bit of a reach to be honest. Not even sure why it would annoy anyone.

So are peole not allowed to be upset that they're missing things they had planned? NI find these arguments about Download in the garden a little bit of a reach to be honest. Not even sure why it would annoy anyone.
I think it’s her frivolous, thoughtless and unnecessary spending that should (and maybe does) irk people more than the fact she’s sad about missing download.
She had a whole reem of tit she’s bought off amazon to add to the mountains of tit she buys and never uses. In a world where it’s becoming more and more important to be mindful about your consumption of fast fashion & plastics amongst other things, she’s kind of running in the opposite direction.
It’s kind of sad because this could also be a massive avenue she could turn to to develop her content and grow as a creator... Conscious vintage hauls, diy stuff (I’m sure her and Maff made a bar out of old pallets and stuff before but I guess she just absorbs the personality of whoever she’s with at the time e.g Mark=hiking Phil=being a slob and going on bike rides), someone mentioned home brewing before.
Guess she’s just happy being a vacuous, boring slob with a vacuous, boring channel

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder what her neighbours think of her when she has theses big garden events, she’s so loud and obnoxious. I remember when she moved in she was saying how well she got on with her elderly next door neighbour and she would often go over there and always mention in vlogs etc but she hasn’t mentioned him at all for ages - I wonder if they are as ‘close’ as they used to be or if he’s tired of her loud mouth and the constant view of arse hanging out of her bikinis while she’s mowing the lawn 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what her neighbours think of her when she has theses big garden events, she’s so loud and obnoxious. I remember when she moved in she was saying how well she got on with her elderly next door neighbour and she would often go over there and always mention in vlogs etc but she hasn’t mentioned him at all for ages - I wonder if they are as ‘close’ as they used to be or if he’s tired of her loud mouth and the constant view of arse hanging out of her bikinis while she’s mowing the lawn 🤢
😂 I doubt it. Married couple is a very different vibe to drunken old spinster with a revolving door for men

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s her frivolous, thoughtless and unnecessary spending that should (and maybe does) irk people more than the fact she’s sad about missing download.
She had a whole reem of tit she’s bought off amazon to add to the mountains of tit she buys and never uses. In a world where it’s becoming more and more important to be mindful about your consumption of fast fashion & plastics amongst other things, she’s kind of running in the opposite direction.
It’s kind of sad because this could also be a massive avenue she could turn to to develop her content and grow as a creator... Conscious vintage hauls, diy stuff (I’m sure her and Maff made a bar out of old pallets and stuff before but I guess she just absorbs the personality of whoever she’s with at the time e.g Mark=hiking Phil=being a slob and going on bike rides), someone mentioned home brewing before.
Guess she’s just happy being a vacuous, boring slob with a vacuous, boring channel
Ok, yes they're valid points.

I think everyone is suffering for content at the mo..i find myself sifting through everyonre at the moment because its such a yawn fest.

Reactions: 2
Ok, yes they're valid points.

I think everyone is suffering for content at the mo..i find myself sifting through everyonre at the moment because its such a yawn fest.
I can’t see her ever changing, I’m pretty sure her channel will just slowly dwindle.

Oh god same, I even started watching (and immediately got hooked on) videos of a guy scuba diving with a metal detector in rivers to Hunt for treasure and lost iPhones and stuff and it was a vast improvement on the usual content from the likes of Helen and co 😂

The amount of influencers and youtubers I’ve unfollowed/unsubscribed to during lockdown is mad. It’s just bringing out the worst in a lot of people. A group of guys on YouTube I used to really love uploaded a vlog of them breaking rules and still seeing mates and it just put me off completely.

I went down a rabbit hole of watching rollercoaster POV videos one night so now that’s all I get suggested haha I’m not mad I love that stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The amount of influencers and youtubers I’ve unfollowed/unsubscribed to during lockdown is mad. It’s just bringing out the worst in a lot of people. A group of guys on YouTube I used to really love uploaded a vlog of them breaking rules and still seeing mates and it just put me off completely.

I went down a rabbit hole of watching rollercoaster POV videos one night so now that’s all I get suggested haha I’m not mad I love that stuff
Sounds like you're talking about TPD. 🙂 And to stay on topic, I don't know why Helen, if she misses download so much, just watches a few of their old download vlogs. It's vastly more entertaining than sitting in a tent in your back garden with Phil the user for company and your delirious desperate ramblings to listen to.

Its frustrating as anyone who has watched her for a long time knows that there is a creative intelligent side to her and she could do so much better with this free time. It's just that she's too lazy and spoiled to exercise additional effort.

Why on earth has Helen bought and erected a massive gazebo? I guess she's having a Download party and inviting all her mates over? If she doesn't she's mental! And if she does -lots of social distancing I hope!

Reactions: 4
Why on earth has Helen bought and erected a massive gazebo? I guess she's having a Download party and inviting all her mates over? If she doesn't she's mental! And if she does -lots of social distancing I hope!
Let’s just see how much she shares online, if it’s hardly anything on ig or vlog it’s because shes breaking social distancing to have all her mates over. They’re usually all over each other when there’s alcohol involved anyway.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.