Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't speak for everybody but it seems a running comment that a lot of us used to love her, admire her style, never miss a video etc, and THAT'S why we are now all so disappointed. I can't believe what has happened to her. She definitely needs help.

Reactions: 19
I can't speak for everybody but it seems a running comment that a lot of us used to love her, admire her style, never miss a video etc, and THAT'S why we are now all so disappointed. I can't believe what has happened to her. She definitely needs help.
she really does! She’s lost herself over the years, maybe it’s the pressure she puts on herself or the break down of her marriage. But whatever it is, her friends, if we can call them that at this point, should be encouraging her to step away for a little bit and reconnect with herself instead of trying to find herself in bed with another man, find who she is on her own and know that she’s enough. I can’t help but think the fiasco she shows is purely for show as she thinks being the loudest, drunkest person makes you the happiest person in the room. I’d hate to be in her head when she finds herself alone for more then 5 minutes. She’s a state, poor sod. Even more so when she’s being portrayed by her friends and it’s not edited to her “standards” or angles.

Reactions: 7
Yep when her gurugossip started heating up either before or around the time of her split from Matthew there was pages and pages of people saying they liked her, like really liked her. The "trolls" haven't changed but she has.

Reactions: 2
Hiya, this might be long, so strap in! I thought I’d make an account and join the “trolls”. Like many of you here, I once enjoyed helens content and would look forward to her uploads. But lately...what the actual duck! Her friends just seem to be enabling her behaviour, which begs the questions, who are the real trolls. Some friends are obviously reading here and It seems like dani is also on guard with her stories, trying to also make it seem like no rules were broken by regurgitating helens stories with her own captions about how they all “socially distanced”. I feel like the neighbour joining tattle has tipped their apple cart as she followed by a “trolls” speech, but that’s alright hun, In the same way you want to pretend to have had an acceptable weekend breaking rules “actively choosing” to say otherwise, some of us “actively choose” to make comments on a site that you’re, I’m assuming, unwilling to name as tattle, not because we’re “being a terrible person” or because we’re using the term freedom of a speech to spread “hatred and/ or bullshit”, it’s because “influencers” such as helen and many others deem anything negative that doesn’t agree with them or a differing of opinion as being trolled. Granted helen may get her fair share of actual trolls who do message her unfortunate things, but then there’s people who share their opinion on sites like this, to save influencers having to see it, unless they actively seek it out...if she portrayed herself truly and not the shambles she presents online, people wouldn’t have an opinion, because it wouldn’t be there to be seen to form an opinion on. I’m surprised as her friends, none of you seem to see fit to help her in, what seems to be from an apparent trolls perspective, a massive cry for help. The pickle story was the biggest troll of all, showing Helens true pitiful self and size. People wouldn’t be on here passing comment about her alleged size 14 self. People wouldn’t be passing comments on the fact she’s constantly portraying herself to be tit faced or her incessant need to swing from man to man because she can’t deal with who she is on her own, she needs personality traits to grab on to. People can only comment on what they see, and Helen curates her self, we see what she wants us to see of her life, which seems to be the worst parts of it. Influencers are constantly trying to create an echo chamber for themselves, blocking an deleting people who don’t agree with what they do or say, so people then gravitate to these sites, and those people are often perhaps feeling low or just need a place to vent, they might be a similar size or be in a similar situation to Helens and wonder if they look as bad or seem as bad to the outside world, most influencers have a knack of making people feel like tit, and that’s not out of jealously because let’s face it, helens life currently looks like a wreck, or at least the life she portrays does. Some people just simply want to share an opinion that wouldn’t be highly favoured or just want to have a witch about something. Which is something we all do with our mates. Even helens friends who will act holier than thou will have a witch fest as some points. Any way, sorry for the ramble. And if you’ve made it this far, thanks for taking the time 😘
Wow, you're invested

I swear Dani's predominantly upset that they aren't getting praise at every corner of the internet for their selfish, obnoxious and insensitive behaviour.

If posters on this forum, in addition to guru gossip etc, are so petty and insignificant then why do you or Helen care, Dani?? If there's no truth in what people say here who used to be fans of Helen in her pre-spoilt, obnoxious, worrying irratic behaviour days, then why should you concern yourselves with it?

I think the real issue is that there is a lot of home truths posted on these forums. But hey maybe don't make a living out of shady adverts and posting your car crash life on the internet. There are a whole bunch of other jobs these youtubers can do if they can't hack the limelight - be my guest....

Reactions: 4
You know what I think I am totally done with Helen now. How insensitive can one person be!? Me and my husband have worked insanely hard over these 14 weeks. We have 3 children who are getting no education and don't get to play with friends or family and there she is carrying on as normal. If she can't understand why people are upset then she is more self absorbed than I thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow. Completely different person. The look, the voice, the attitude. Softer, friendlier, healthier, more thoughtful, and actually voicing her insecurities instead of hiding behind feigned happiness. Loved this Helen. Miss this Helen.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I feel like Dani posted that on her insta stories because the stuff she was posting over the weekend was the most revealing as to how they were not socially distancing. They’ve been caught out and she’s feelin guilty

Reactions: 9
The most ridiculous thing is we all SAW that there were more people there than should have been, I don’t understand why you tubers get so butthurt when people call them out on tit? It’s like they genuinely don’t think they can be criticised in any way and anytime they are it’s ‘bullying’ or ‘trolling’

stop being cunts and there won’t be a problem?!
People like Lucy Wood who exist in a similar vein to Helen, to me, seem pretty unproblematic and don’t seem to have any serious questioning on these kind of sites (correct me if I’m wrong) and it just shows that there’s a reason the dickheads get commented on.

Just seen Danni's stories! Chill out Dan. And while you're at it maybe support your friend in getting some help instead of acting as an enabler and filming her at her lowest and posting it all over the Internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's easy to say we are all trolls on here to avoid engaging with some of the real concerns people have. If you read back there is a lot of concern for her drinking etc, some from people who have first hand experience of damaging alcoholism.

Many used to be fans who have become disillusioned and this is just a space for us to talk about that. Most YouTubers delete even a hint of criticism so you're left thinking 'am I the only one who has noticed she's drinking every single day??'. Then you pop on Tattle and other people are talking about it too.

Reactions: 10
Will be interesting to see how she edits the video to look like it wasn’t just a massive sesh.

Reactions: 8
Wow, you're invested
Not invested as such, just a sleepless night, but thanks 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m just tired of influencers constantly crying troll all the time who clearly have a problem, then getting their flock to sing to the same tune.

Will be interesting to see how she edits the video to look like it wasn’t just a massive sesh.
Yep and how she will try to prove that no more than six came at any one time. Bet we don't get to see what happens later when they are all drunk and social distancing goes out the window

Reactions: 8
Some of us still like Helen...I see shades of who she used to be here and there. Her "friends" are the ones who need to question their actions. She is on an obvious downward spiral, perhaps intervene...she might not listen, but try. I wonder how many of her friends enjoy the wreck, like feel better about themselves because they're not constantly boozing, eating and making themself a fool on the net. It's like the friends of the behaviour kid who enjoy the adrenaline rush when the behaviour kid kicks off, but they get to walk away from it. I've only ever seen Grace encourage Helen to stay single for a bit. I mean Helen didn't listen, but maybe if more tried she might actually question herself....or maybe feel supported enough to deal with her issues.

Reactions: 3
Some of us still like Helen...I see shades of who she used to be here and there. Her "friends" are the ones who need to question their actions. She is on an obvious downward spiral, perhaps intervene...she might not listen, but try. I wonder how many of her friends enjoy the wreck, like feel better about themselves because they're not constantly boozing, eating and making themself a fool on the net. It's like the friends of the behaviour kid who enjoy the adrenaline rush when the behaviour kid kicks off, but they get to walk away from it. I've only ever seen Grace encourage Helen to stay single for a bit. I mean Helen didn't listen, but maybe if more tried she might actually question herself....or maybe feel supported enough to deal with her issues.
Completely agree with this.
I also think she would benefit MASSIVELY from therapy... there’s clearly been a lot of things she’s suppressed since the marriage ended that you see can see manifesting in her appearance, her behaviour, her food/alcohol habits etc

Reactions: 3
I've only ever seen Grace encourage Helen to stay single for a bit. I mean Helen didn't listen, but maybe if more tried she might actually question herself....or maybe feel supported enough to deal with her issues.
Grace seems to have been dropped like a hot potato. I’m surprised she wasn’t at Helen’s festival (or maybe she was who knows?)

Reactions: 6
Grace seems to have been dropped like a hot potato. I’m surprised she wasn’t at Helen’s festival (or maybe she was who knows?)
I was just thinking the same thing!

By the way I don't dislike her. Just feel sad at witnessing the decline.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.