Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always says she wears size 14 jeans and honestly it’s laughable,, her legs are huge, there’s no way on earth she wears size 14 I’m sorry but it’s embarrassing
Yes I'm glad someone else agrees with this (was worried I'd get lynched 😳)

I've seen a few of those stop motion type vids of how she styles something and thought "is she really a 14?" because I was losing weight and wanted to see how a 14 was on other women and I also agree and know from experience that sizes vary a lot. I don't believe she's being honest and for someone who is probably considered an influencer is pretty tit tbh why would u talk about body positivity like your a role model and publicly lie and binge all the time? Everytime I see her she comes across as a desperate for any sort of attention loud person, do anything for the likes. I think in a previous thread she turned up to someone's wedding dressed inappropriately and was taking loads of selfies! I know of her thru rock n roll bride, I saw her on the cover then I followed the account where she was often featured. I've since unfollowed because it was so off brand and I literally only wanted/needed the wedding content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

This didn't age well lol
I watched this last night and felt it seemed awkward now. Her talking about how nice of a guy he is and all the stories he shares, also interesting how she said her tattoo was so painful when so many of the women have said how his tattoos were always really painful compared to others etc.

I used to watch Helen constantly, every video she uploaded i watched, I used to think she was fun related and different.
After matt and her split i saw a downward spiral
Yes matt could be an ass but it was one relationship I saw her in where she seemed actually genuinely happy and in love and genuinely herself and whether she will admit it or not I think a part of her still mourns that marriage.

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over those giraffe pants with the GIANT shoes. How is it humanly possible to have feet so huge and why would you wear something that gives that illusion? I think that’s got to be one of the strangest outfits I’ve ever seen her wear and she wears some pretty bonkers stuff..

• Haha
I can’t get over those giraffe pants with the GIANT shoes. How is it humanly possible to have feet so huge and why would you wear something that gives that illusion? I think that’s got to be one of the strangest outfits I’ve ever seen her wear and she wears some pretty bonkers stuff..
Is this on her insta? I can't find it back?

The flares she wears are hideous and not flattering at all, especially with the tops she wears with them. I have a pair of high waisted denim flares that look great with a blouse and platform sandals. The ones she wears just make her thighs look huge and they look practically costumey.

ETA: I have just had a flashback to these horrible bright pink jersey style flares I used to wear as a kid. I outgrew them so they became half mast flares that my mum had to throw away secretly as I would want to wear them everyday haha

Reactions: 1
The flares she wears are hideous and not flattering at all, especially with the tops she wears with them. I have a pair of high waisted denim flares that look great with a blouse and platform sandals. The ones she wears just make her thighs look huge and they look practically costumey.
Costumey sums it up!! 🤡🤡🤡

i saw her IG story about it, anyone know where these stories are coming out of, nothing much on google/youtube
What did she say about Max? I can’t find it anywhere.

Look at @gemmaymayy on instagram, she has story highlights dedicated to it

I dont want to see it if its a fake sentiment though. If she gave a damn, she would have done it. She doesnt! It has shown a lot about these so called 'influencers', NOT actually using their influence. You can tell the faje sentiments from the ones that genuinally care. Privelage!

That's absolutely true - if she cared, she would have posted ANYTHING about being anti-racist or supporting the victim's family or supporting the protests but she absolutely doesn't. It isn't about Helen, why would she care?

Another new vlog. I’ve only managed five minutes of it. She seems very low. No sign of Mr Shags a lot. Having the hugest plate of leftovers and calling it lunch. Same old Helen. Sure the bevs will come shortly. Ive got as much chance of finishing this video as Helen does of finishing a run

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole time watching her trying to run she was reminding me of someone then it hit me, a mardy X factor contestant from ages ago!!

also do NOT believe the next day she ran 5k in 30mins haha

Also also, I only really eat chicken and fish. Next day; ham sandwich.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's now posted about it

She's now posted about it
Just been talking about it in the hinch thread as they're both with gleam management and their posts are very similar. I think gleam have asked them to post but re-jig the wording a bit. Pretty gross if it's just about the reputation of the agency and the publicity of their clients 🤮

I just watched her latest vlog. It was 22 mins long and I got 6 ads during it, including one around 4 mins in and then one just at the end. I don't know much about YT ads - who decides how many goes where? I don't remember seeing ads in any of her old vlogs.

Gosh I miss this Helen

And also, yeah the Topshop petite range is just the same size but they make the sleeves/legs/length shorter so you can still where the style but it fits properly :)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.