Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I miss this Helen

And also, yeah the Topshop petite range is just the same size but they make the sleeves/legs/length shorter so you can still where the style but it fits properly :)
So much more likeable!

Reactions: 3
Not only has Helen posted on insta and ignorantly used the black lives matter hashtag but she hasn't even included any thoughts or info which leads me to believe she's not that bothered and is just posting through management pressure orto appear to be doing the right thing.

Reactions: 5
Not only has Helen posted on insta and ignorantly used the black lives matter hashtag but she hasn't even included any thoughts or info which leads me to believe she's not that bothered and is just posting through management pressure orto appear to be doing the right thing.
She's just jumping on a trend. I commented telling her to remove that #, and use the tuesday one instead (shes removed it now). I also said she should have used her large platform to post some helpful resources.

Cause by doing nothing, shes just jumping on a trend.

Reactions: 1
If you think about it

a) she doesn't read so she couldn't recommend books b) she only likes simplistic films and TV shows. Anything too challenging she says it isn't very good or that she 'doesnt understand the hype'
and c) I don't think I've seen her post anything supporting any cause that wasn't an AD.

There are lots of influencers out there who have used their platform to spread awareness but Helen is not one of those influencers. And for that alone, it's time for these kind of people to go away and get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you think about it

a) she doesn't read so she couldn't recommend books b) she only likes simplistic films and TV shows. Anything too challenging she says it isn't very good or that she 'doesnt understand the hype'
and c) I don't think I've seen her post anything supporting any cause that wasn't an AD.

There are lots of influencers out there who have used their platform to spread awareness but Helen is not one of those influencers. And for that alone, it's time for these kind of people to go away and get in the bin.
this all the way.

Actually, if she did really want to start carving out a niche and do something beyond vapid ‘a week in the life’ fluffy bullshit, why not do craft beer reviews or finding independent and local suppliers for great food and produce. As she’s suuuuch a foodie and loves IPA. She’s growing older now and focusing on what she really likes instead of being a jack/hack of all trades could be good for her

Reactions: 8
Wait, she said she ran a 5k in 30 minutes?! Yet right at the start of the vlog she showed how she was gasping for breath, hardly able to get through sentences after jogging a bit and walking at the 2k mark. duck right off with your lies Helen.

She even admits she’s not a runner, I run and have family who are fitter than her and manage to do parkrun 5ks every bleeping week (well before corona) around 30 minutes. I don’t believe for a second she did the same pace as them and did a 5k run in 30 minutes, especially as she takes seems to take regular breaks to walk. You don’t waddle that fast Helen. duck off.

(For some reason that made me really mad lol!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Makes me mad too! She’s such a show off if it actually happened she’d show some evidence or actually log it on Strava. 30 mins my asssss

Reactions: 4
Makes me mad too! She’s such a show off if it actually happened she’d show some evidence or actually log it on Strava. 30 mins my asssss
There's no way in hell she went from needing to stop for a walking break at 2km one day, to breezing through 5km in 30 minute. Sorry Helen, not buying it.

Reactions: 9
There's no way in hell she went from needing to stop for a walking break at 2km one day, to breezing through 5km in 30 minute. Sorry Helen, not buying it.
She mentioned at the start about people telling her to do the couch to 5k app and she was going to try it (it’s a free NHS app btw Helen if you actually bothered to look) The couch to 5k is a very slow and steady way to work up to 5k over a period of time - the first day does not make you do a 5k. bleeping idiot. Why bother to say you might do a couch to 5k if you’re already doing a whole 5k in 30, Helen? Ohhh because you lie about everything these days.

She’s become so unrealistic and fake.

Reactions: 8
She mentioned at the start about people telling her to do the couch to 5k app and she was going to try it (it’s a free NHS app btw Helen if you actually bothered to look) The couch to 5k is a very slow and steady way to work up to 5k over a period of time - the first day does not make you do a 5k. bleeping idiot. Why bother to say you might do a couch to 5k if you’re already doing a whole 5k in 30, Helen? Ohhh because you lie about everything these days.

She’s become so unrealistic and fake.
Honestly I done the full couch to 5k programme and obviously it takes like 9 weeks and even when I got to the end and managed to run a 5k I still couldn’t do it in 30 minutes hahah

• Heart
Love all these youtubers using their platforms to educate us on Racial prejudices across the world when I can't recall one post from Helen that wasn't an ad/to benefit herself/about herself in the last 2 years. Nothing wrong with sharing your life and the like but don't come at us with guilt trips and patronising posts about how we should stop being complicit with Racial abuse/educate ourselves. Palease! Self serving creeps. Sorry for rant x

Reactions: 6
Lucky she found an image that matches her instagrams aesthetic and now she can talk about race for probably the first time in her life cool

So the glimpses of the new guy makes me think he looks like the previous 2 partners. Helen's got lazier with the content these days.

If I had a boyfriend who played video games all the time and did nothing productive I’d be kicking him out

Reactions: 13
She’s going to a protest on Sunday.
Has everyone forgotten about covid 19??? I fully support the BLM, but I don’t think people should be putting themselves and others in harms way in the middle of a global health pandemic. We can find other ways to go about this, rather than putting a lot of people in danger. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s gonna be another spike, and it’s really sad.

She’s going to a protest on Sunday.
Has everyone forgotten about covid 19??? I fully support the BLM, but I don’t think people should be putting themselves and others in harms way in the middle of a global health pandemic. We can find other ways to go about this, rather than putting a lot of people in danger. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s gonna be another spike, and it’s really sad.
I find it hard to hear some of this, lots of the protests have taken social distancing into account, you can see it in photos posted on social media, the main stream media won’t post. You can also just blame a second spike on protesting, people had VE Day parties, they’ve gone to the beach in droves and because Boris continues to support Dominic Cummings and his actions plenty of people are now doing what ever they want

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Having seen the way people are behaving since the softening of lockdown, I'm sure of another spike regardless of the protest. Maybe because my dad is in the shielding category (I'll live with parents) I'm hyper aware of it, but even in the supermarket people will come and stand right next to you, and lean across you to get things.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I find it hard to hear some of this, lots of the protests have taken social distancing into account, you can see it in photos posted on social media, the main stream media won’t post. You can also just blame a second spike on protesting, people had VE Day parties, they’ve gone to the beach in droves and because Boris continues to support Dominic Cummings and his actions plenty of people are now doing what ever they want
Exactly. can’t agree more with you. X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.