Helen Anderson #2 always needs a MANderson, Eat and drinks as much as she CANderson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alan Cumming released a perfume in America and called it 'I'm cumming.' I think that transpired to be a joke, but 😃😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her pseudo-cockney accent is really grating on me lately. It's become so much stronger. As someone who has never lived in London I don't know where she drags it up from (fair enough if she was from London or had lived there for a substantial amount of time but even Hayley has taken the piss out of her for it in past videos). It's so annoying.

Reactions: 12
It's a very fake accent and when I lived in Norwich as a student yolkles who didn't want to sound local would take on that exact same accent thinking they were fooling us Londoners. :LOL: I think she said she was brought up in Cornwall too which makes it sound even more fake?

Reactions: 2
It's a very fake accent and when I lived in Norwich as a student yolkles who didn't want to sound local would take on that exact same accent thinking they were fooling us Londoners. :LOL: I think she said she was brought up in Cornwall too which makes it sound even more fake?
Not sure about Cornwall but she lived in Yorkshire! It does sound very fake indeed, you can hear her Norwich accent throughout. Her constant mention of going to London as if it's an amazing feat is so odd too. It's not that impressive 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

No, she was brought up in Yorkshire!!

But yes this is probably one of the main things that annoy me about Helen recently. If you look at videos from when she was with Maff she actually sounded quite sweet and she had none of this fake cockney accent or badass queen attitude going on. I loved that Helen.

Reactions: 5
It's really upsetting when one of your friends just can't get it through their head that they don't need to constantly be dating or hooking up with people. Taking time for yourself, especially in between serious relationships (cough cough Helen) is so important. Essentially losing their personality because they're trying to get a boy to like them.
I know, it is upsetting, it’s just hard for me to get though as I can’t relate to that at all... every new guy, there must have been about 10 since last summer (all of which have failed, due to her being a bit full on and pushing them away) she has seen as being “the one” even after a few weeks... whether its panic / slight envy on her part as we’re getting older and i was always the single one but I’ve settled down with my partner and bought a house etc first and I just think my friend is panicking as she’s not there with anyone yet and will literally just accept anyone at this point and try and change herself to suit them!
Gone off topic a bit, but I just see a lot of her in Helen!! 🤣

Oh look guys you can almost see some boob!

If they weren't so saggy you might even be LUCKY enough to get a nip!

Go away babes. Your selfies can wait yeah?

Reactions: 1
Wow, I thought she looked nice! Posed yes but I wish it had her skin 😬
Her skin? You do realise she's heavily made up and filtered don't you? You can tell how filtered it is by how faded her tattoos look.

Well if she was 40 I'd say yes, looking good girl. But she's not even 30. She just looks old before her time imo.

Reactions: 9
Wow, I thought she looked nice! Posed yes but I wish it had her skin 😬
Never believe her IG pics, it’s all fake (including all the #ads) 😂

Her skin? You do realise she's heavily made up and filtered don't you? You can tell how filtered it is by how faded her tattoos look.

Well if she was 40 I'd say yes, looking good girl. But she's not even 30. She just looks old before her time imo.
WTF She’s not even 30?! I was thinking she was late thirties!!!! She really looks so aged! I’m actually shocked about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wow all the shite she’s bought for having Download festival at home 😳😳

if she’s doing this for content her organisation is terrible as most of the stuff is arriving over the weekend.

But we knew from her vlogs she only goes to show off and eat instead of actually watch bands.

Reactions: 6

I do realise yes, I’m not dumb. Don’t be so patronising.

Reactions: 8
How has she aged in the last 3 years?!?! - If you go back 3 years on her videos she looks so much younger, healthier and happier!

Girl, ditch the crappy boyfriends, stop having your mates round ALL the time, and concentrate on yourself!

Reactions: 6
I
How has she aged in the last 3 years?!?! - If you go back 3 years on her videos she looks so much younger, healthier and happier!

Girl, ditch the crappy boyfriends, stop having your mates round ALL the time, and concentrate on yourself!
I don't think the make up, hair and 'style' help. Her whole aesthetic these days is that of a woman in her 40s plastering it on and showing her saggy cleavage in an attempt to look younger. She's no longer fun, interesting and edgy. And she's no longer relatable. Used to love it when she introduced us to stuff we could actually do or buy. Now it's all ad's and paid promotions or expensive crap I can't afford. Her gift guides for the last two Christmases have been a joke. All 'gifted' and promoted expensive sizzle. Used to love her content and she was the only youtube I always watched. Now she's so cringe. She's changed unbelievably. It's very sad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.