Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influensters

I didn’t have the energy to do a full rundown of this video (sorry Luna honey) so here’s my selection of screenshots and varying opinions

53779A61-CC1C-4CBF-85D1-5A22592146FB.png

Helen talking to the back two passengers like children, and them exchanging a look of ‘for Christ sakes’

28645060-606F-4311-9687-92BD27EB2685.png

Helen going on, and on.. and on.. sorry wasn’t she on the other side of the car before 🤨

966B419B-4842-48AA-8ACB-44B60F8CAFC5.png

You got fuckin two Hashbrowns. Don’t fuckin fight me on this Fiwl. I refuse to deal with this one, fuckhead.

8668C176-2BB5-499E-AEFC-79B7B0A56473.png

blah blah blah I fink we are going to Sainsburys..

140DC2FE-B9E1-421E-867D-3478409A31A7.png

If I shoved a mic in my husband’s face like this and expected him to provide me quality when he was in charge of a vehicle full of people (who it’s his responsibility to keep safe), he would be less than impressed and probably tell me to fuck right off.

957AC318-B959-4786-8C02-97D7FE5AE897.png

DC4F7F2A-8AF5-4A36-91A3-A37EDD6235FE.png

5E04439E-3CF9-4A1E-BE08-2471C0230253.png

After a prolonged period of some painful game ‘I’m a stickler for the rules! THAts nOt A CHUrch!’ banter, she continues to show the number plate of the Volvo in front, something i’m sure they would be impressed with. Remind me never to go in a vehicle with Helga, I’d knock her block off.

A80074E7-9B9A-4490-8BB8-A1942C868765.png

What the fuck is she on about? Postman Pat? I’ve stopped listening at this point tbh. Another number plate too. Stop that Helen it’s rude.

5F832B0E-3FC5-4C29-9796-4906B4EE1913.png

yay we here at Faltun Towers or whatever it is. You can feel the excretion excitement in Helen’s pants voice.

A99DE38B-935D-423B-8ECF-BCB3427BEFE9.png

lost her mask. She’s such a clown lmao

794F7147-AC43-4BA9-89ED-D4A415D3CC19.png

A further few minutes of her face at terrible angles blah blah. Is this what Dentists see all day?

9353214B-7C23-44C8-9D0B-B990A3B6AE81.png

Fiwl is terrified his hair might get washed ahead..

6FF3FFE2-6E61-4F7C-86B0-221FF82729E6.png

Wouldn’t advise whatever lipstick Helen is wearing, looks like a bumhole.

8A11424B-3507-4596-BB6D-7222E7C341F5.png

Seems like that water ride took Fiwl’s hair off completely lmao.

670C9B28-66BB-4DB5-A1C1-E3CC197D7964.png

FIFTTY POINTS TO HELEEENN. 🤪 #quirkerz
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

646FC413-19AB-46A4-AF69-C4D310BBAFBC.png

D567E6AA-568A-40C1-9A7A-826931559CEF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Tyla73

VIP Member
She really uploaded a photo of Beth asleep to her IG story (which was also full of photos of Helen and Ben together looking like a couple). I don’t know how Beth can stand her lol
I am convinced that Beth must secretly hate Helen. I bet she slags her off on girls nights out with her own mates 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Maybe I’m giving her too much credit, but I wonder if the reason that Helen posted about Luna was to see if any of her real life friends would engage with her post after someone suggested she could be someone that she knows...
I too have questioned the timing of her post considering it came a mere day after Josie’s moon message.

*Me trying to figure everything out*

• Haha
Reactions: 40

AsterSalonen

I feel really bad for Helen. I do not necessarily like her, but nobody should be in a relationship with someone so willing to hurt them.

She needs to sort herself out and get rid. Or vice versa.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Plus video after video of her saying she's progressed so much with her therapy she doesn't read any threads about herself anymore 🙄

• Haha

Juststopit

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210603-114528_Instagram.jpg

I actually like this outfit, simple, no dorky hat but once again...those fucking boots man. #freehelgasankles

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

SJC636

In the world's most exciting news, Helen has a lap tray and will now be becoming one with her couch.

View attachment 588561
Christ, she has a whole proper office space to herself that she recently did up. It’s so frustrating not to see her even trying to use it, a lot of people wfh in house shares would kill for that instead of working from a desk shoved in the corner of their bedroom/their actual bed. I hope she spills tea all over her sofa and laptop.

laceandgold

Chatty Member
Ah he went on a stag do.... Helen sulked about it stopped following him for a day (she's such a weakling can't stand being alone ) and now she's following him again. Same old same old..
Unfollowing your partner for going on a stag/having a tiff, says it all. Toxic.

Intrepidtraveller

Hear me out......What if Charles Manson Fiwl............

Is LUNA???!!!!!

I'd love it tbh, hiding from her in his van or the garage to write out the video commentary posts, snuggling wee Dianne as he types 🤣
Strolling back into the house to see her flip her shit at the latest on here only to go "oh yeah that's awful" as he smirks & sinks into the sweat scented sofa of doom to play some good old Cod with the lads 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
The thing what gets me is it’s a Tattle rule that everything stays on Tattle, meaning that they come on here to see what’s said.

I’m not saying it’ll be nice to read for anyone but at the same time you don’t have to search for it, they’re not subjected to our opinions.

If all we are to you are some trolls with no lives why actively search us and our opinions out, carry on with your living your best lives or whatever the zany caption of the day is.

Lemonz

VIP Member
Weirdly enough i know the answer to the McDonalds thing - to cut a very long story short, the company name stems from an irish immigrant family to America, so originally its not 'Mick', its 'Mac' (as a previously poster has pointed out, Mc is a gaelic derived word for son)
I do find it weird that Americans pronounce it 'Mick' as the Americans i've known do know how to pronounce a lot of the common scottish last names correctly (as Mac) so its interesting that for this word the common pronounciation has evolved.

I mean, call it what you want - i love all the different nickname variations, its 'Maccies' round my area.

Okay as you were!

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Pathetic shots fired at Luna and others on this forum. Grow up, Helen!
Just a little heads up Helen. The fact that you’re on here (still) means that little be as invested in your own life post also applies to you too 😘✌🏼.

P.S. I wouldn’t flatter yourself too much either the only reason most of us come on your thread now is to see if Luna is ok and has returned.

• Heart

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I feel like she’s actually talking about self care in this video rather than mental health?
I know the two do link together but people have been commenting saying ‘oh wish I could take a mental health day from my corporate job’ when actually you can, if your mental health requires it, just like taking a sick day for a stomach bug. I had to do it several times in my previous job because I was too anxious to even leave my room let alone serve the general public.
Not just because you need a day to have a bath and do a bit of gardening tho?
I don’t know, maybe I’m just being pernickety but what she’s shown us is just a day off where she does things she likes doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Made in two minutes into the new video and thought 'why am I watching Helen and Dani talking about farting in the bath?' and turned off. Got some nice paint I could watch dry instead. I don't get these lazy 'fly on the wall' vlogs of people chatting absolute shit.

• Heart
She’s such a nob. Her ‘job‘ is literally based around showing things / places off on Instagram. Her life is one big #ad. I will never understand why she acts like she’s so above it all. I’m NoT LiKe OtHeR InflUenCerS.