Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CapnPancakes

Chatty Member
Definitely Danni. She’s doesn’t seem at all trust worthy. I feel like they’ve fell out before over something she’s done??

Imagine this; Helen dumps that twat, gets some proper therapy, stays single for a good year or so, really learns to love herself, vlogs it all in her old, proper quality editing and filming style and becomes the Helen we all know she can be. Because she was her once and I reckon she’s still in there. 🤞

And if that tea is true then fuck you phil. You really suck. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 38

CherryAcid

VIP Member
Its interesting how quiet this thread is getting. I havent watched her last couple of videos, do we think its just because people are so over her that we cant even be bothered?

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I’m sorry @Nopesorry123 it’s cliche AF but time really does help 💜
Yep, it's so true. You'll get through it @Nopesorry123 just take it one day at a time and let yourself feel whatever you're feeling.

Does this look like someone who’s not going out whether or not lockdown is fully lifted 🥴 absolute fiend
View attachment 613500
Helen watching the update this evening and realising she won't be wearing all those outfits next week because Covid hasn't disappeared after all:

Everyone here:

ETA

Helen putting all those hideous 21st June outfits away

Last edited:
  • Haha

eilidhh

So she went to a hotel, made the place a shit tip, ate a load of junk food while sitting in bed, got drunk, and filmed herself making a coffee.... That's the exact same stuff that she does while at home...

• Haha

CherryAcid

VIP Member
To be fair, a lot of people travel all over the country for certain tattoo artists. I have and I know others who have. Norwich does have a lot of great artists but sometimes there's just a certain person with a specific art style who you wanna get tattooed by!
Personally I'd have waited until all restrictions were lifted but tattoo artists have been hit hard this past year so any little helps I guess haha. I wonder what she got tattooed
A Leon sauce bottle

ETA though if she got rollerskates I'll laugh my head off. When I was skating so many people were getting skates tattooed on them, a lot of those people no longer skate haha

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I suppose in amongst all our who/where is Luna? conspiracies, like others have said it could very well be she’s just got bored of posting and is perfectly fine living her life.

As life gets closer to going back to normality and beyond we’re probably all going to fall off here at some point.

I’ll be honest I come on threads these days for the people posting on the threads not for the people the threads are about.

Reactions: 37

ekl2000

VIP Member
any creative outlet, be it telly or radio or film or YouTube, is open to reviews and comments which could be negative or positive. It comes with the territory. She’s putting out videos to a viewing public, and doesn’t expect people to watch them and provide a response?

do actors moan about their films being reviewed and contemplate it being ‘funny or saaaaad 😅🥴
Get a grip or get a different job if feedback triggers you this much. (Spoiler alert; every job gets feedback)

• Heart

delightfullydee

C3549125-8567-4EAA-AFCD-3C3FC27E8A68.png
6F13D082-138A-45FF-A103-2EF313841130.png

It’s good she’s communicating about this.

However coming from someone who admitted being too lazy to use condoms and « being bad »... that’s a bit sketchy 🤔

Alien1956

I get that this might be shade to this forum.... but is she suggesting people get their kicks by disliking videos!? No one gets kicks from it, it's called feedback.... why is it OK to give the thumbs up but not the thumbs down!?
I think the reason she chose to post about it is because the video had only been up for 3 minutes but is 17 minutes long, so she’s offended that they haven’t watched even half of it before casting their dislike. But what she doesn’t seem to mind is the 4 likes it has before they’ve even given the video a full watch!? Absolute ass kissing, leg humping molluscs are liking the video before they’ve even begun it, they probably get 5 mins in and think fuck me id rather be watching paint dry. But she’s happy because it probably placates gleam, stopping then kicking her off their books. And you know, what I’d put a tenner on the dislike being a rando subscriber who’s clicked on it by accident and got bored within those few seconds and thought fuck it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can’t speak for you tattlers but I don’t even watch her videos anymore, let alone click within minutes of their posting to dislike/troll. That sounds exhausting 😴

Influensters

Video Summary- NEW THINGS- Asos & Amazon and more!

Description: Here’s some new things that I have accumulated recently!

As always, we have a secondary video title and our favourite kettle
View attachment 593293

'Good morning, good day, good evening'
View attachment 593298

'I'm in my erm, this sort of erm, it's not a dressing gown, it's not sold as a dressing gown it's sold as like err I'm not entirely sure'. Excellent, off to a good start.
View attachment 593302

Helen says she hasn't done a lot of shopping over the last year and hasn't bought herself much. My eyes glaze over as I remember the two new vacuum cleaners, the air fryer, the ipad, the handbags, the newly decorated bedroom..... she's saying she doesn't feel the desire to buy things. Yet here we are with a haul!

'The first thing is this from H&M'

View attachment 593305

She might make a few adjustments to it... it's come undone. Yes that's her stomach, no she isn't dressed properly. She has visions of wearing it over jeans with loads of jewels (???) 'Just kewl'. So far she's only worn it round the house like a dressing gown.

View attachment 593306

It's cool and glamorous and fits in with the bedroom

View attachment 593310

The next thing is her bag

View attachment 593312

She acknowledges her Matt and Nat bag that we mentioned here. It ticked all the boxes but it was bulky and uncomfortable to carry. She also had a problem with her shoulder.

View attachment 593315

She was thinking about tote bags but they're just empty space and satchels have too many buckles.

She says she was looking at designer bags but wasn't sure if she wanted to spend that much money (don't tell her Prada, LV or Gucci!).

View attachment 593319

So, with her shoulder problem in mind she bought a sensible backpack!

ONLY KIDDING, it's another over the shoulder black bag

View attachment 593324

It's from John Lewis, it's a black bag. Helen likes it.

View attachment 593325

She's excited for this next one....

View attachment 593327

'Fluffy Ugg sliders, errrrrmygaad'

Apparently Phil thinks they're disgusting

View attachment 593330

'I'm a huge fan of the Ugg slipper', she shows us her slippers just in case we don't believe her

View attachment 593332

'They're worn in but they're still so great'

Apparently the new ones are like a summery house slipper shoe sandal. She says she wouldn't wear tham out but maybe accidentally to Tesco to buy milk and Chicago town pizza and Ben and Jerrys. Weirdly specific for an accident but OK, sure. Phil actually likes them and Helen wonders why men always underestimate us. Asking the big questions today....

View attachment 593335

Helen is ecstatic with her purchase but I'm not so enthralled, NEXT.

'Next purchase. Amazon.'

She sings 'I bought a lap tray, I bought a lap tray'
(Is this what they're called? Genuine question, I've never heard someone call this a 'lap tray'.)

View attachment 593338

She shows us this gem again 'look how happy I am!'. That posture...

View attachment 593340

Apparently she bought this BECAUSE she had bad posture when working in bed and on the sofa. Are we meant to have forgotten that she literally has an office with a desk and a chair?!

View attachment 593342

It has a cup holder, a tablet holder and a snack drawer :oops:

She demonstrates using it. Apparently it looked nicer on the picture but she doesn't care. Helen laughs about Hannah Witton starting to work in an office and how she's regressing from using an office to working in bed.

View attachment 593346

'I got, from Amazon, some condiment bottles'

View attachment 593349

Helen sees herself as being a condiment queen 'a very saucey lady' but sometimes she wants a squeezy bottle because she just wants a bit of sauce.
View attachment 593354
She mentions her Leon sauces. She's going to get her label maker, make some labels and decant some sauce which will save space in her 'SAUCE CADDY!' she shrieks that part, not sure why.

View attachment 593357

'That's some stuff, then just some cloving bits'

First up, an inoffensive white dress from Monki

View attachment 593364

Someone in Lush told her she was the most stylish person they'd seen all day.

View attachment 593369

Off to a promising start with the clothes

'UGGGGHH THESE AREN'T DRY' she sniffs the next garment

View attachment 593370

Helen leaves Phil a voice note telling him that the clothes they left on the line for a few days in the rain aren't dry. 'It's just not dry and it's all musty. I'm gonna have to wash it all. It's not good'.

View attachment 593372

Anyway, it's some PJs from H&M

View attachment 593375

She got some band t shirts, because if there's one thing Helen needs it's more band t shirts!

View attachment 593378

View attachment 593379

Sorry, I'm whizzing through this final stretch. She got a top and some jeans from Asda

View attachment 593382

View attachment 593384

She then says she's got smock dresses on her mind and they're all she wants to wear. Good job she didn't just buy more jeans then- oh wait.

(OK I actually think this one looks really nice, the colour goes so well with her complexion and hair)

View attachment 593390

More dresses..... (Sorry I'm bored with all the sack dresses)
View attachment 593391

View attachment 593393
View attachment 593396
View attachment 593394

Helen tells us that dresses are really nice to skate in 'obviously with your safety gear on'. Oh how I laughed.

Apparently she's going out to get shit faced on cocktails with her friend who also has the black and orange dress. She keeps describing material as being 'bumpy and waffley' and saying she doesn't know what it is, but doesn't think to just read the label.

'It looks like I spent loads on Asos' she says as she pulls out the next item. Fans of the white boots will LOVE THIS.....

View attachment 593400

'Patent brown boots'

View attachment 593401

Her and Dani noticed the top is quite narrow and wonder if people don't have legs any more. She asks where peoples ankles have gone.

View attachment 593404

Helen confirms that these do zip up but she's going to have to wear them a lot and do lots of squats (???).

View attachment 593407

The last thing she got 'mainly for the LOLs' are what she describes as Del Boy glasses.

View attachment 593410

Anyway, she's got a nail appointment, she's got work to do, a therapy session, she should get dressed and make some sauce labels. No rest for the wicked ey?

View attachment 593411

'YEEEAH that's the plan for today. Au revoir mon amis'.

View attachment 593413

That's the end.
please guys am I the only one who thinks it’s annoying and pointless to send a voice message to your partner re: the washing we should have checked was dry wasn’t and now I have to wash it aaagaain! 😭😤 (and now it smells due to our own stupidity)

just put it back in the wash! Stop making dramas! He’s at work, he’s busy! this isn’t a big deal!! Aaaaargh! 🙃🙃😂

20321AD0-64FE-4FB8-A432-CE5779E2DB17.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Decanting sauces already in bottles, into other bottles and then making labels for said bottles? Someone really has wayyyy too much time on their hands.

ETA make your own damn sauces “Condiment Queen” , you clearly have the time and now the bottles 😂
She’s at home fucking about with condiment bottles, looking out the window for five days watching the rain pour down on her clothes that have been left out to dry. Rather than go out and bring them in she leaves them for almost a week, has Phil bring them in and then bitches to him while he’s at work that they’re not dry and then airs all this on the internet?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Chatty Member
So it’s okay for places to be “instagrammable” as long as they don’t explicitly say so? Most places nowadays have introduced elements of decor and stuff that are aesthetically pleasing for Instagram. She regularly goes to such places.
It’s a way for them to drum up business. Given the fucking shit time the hospitality industry has had the past year, it’s completely fair that they should market themselves in a way that is going to attract customers. Instagram is where the money is, whether we like it or not (Helen certainly does when it’s paying her bills). Personally I find it cringe, but I’m also not an “influencer” and a hypocrite

Reactions: 36