Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idntknow

Helens ad for period pants made me laugh…says its ok to show ur pad…well we know that coz I have the image of ur high kick in a red dress from a couple months ago permanently etched in my brain no matter how much i try to erase it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

ktypage

067BEA47-57EA-4A13-BF3F-A10F5F004152.jpeg

So bitchy, I can imagine the people who are going won’t give a shit about the weather.. they’ll just be so so happy to be able to be doing what they genuinely love again.

I wouldn’t care about the weather. It’s kind of the norm in UK really. I wish I was going, I would have tried if I wasn’t pregnant!!

• Wow

Elliebell13

Pathetic shots fired at Luna and others on this forum. Grow up, Helen!
Except she's not getting the views if one person is making the summaries and other are just reading them and not watching 😂? I wonder if it hurts to be that dumb.

Gh0sts

I think putting down any business after over a year of a pandemic is very low, even if it's "just her opinion innit". Funny how I went to that cafe once and didn't take a picture because no one forces you to? It was lovely :)

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Emmapism

VIP Member
Helen's thread is going to slow down however much she baits us tbh 🤷

None of us watch your vids anymore Hun.

We all just miss our internet friend.

Rightly or wrongly she put more work into her posts about your videos that you put into making them. Go away 😂

I wish she would just stop going on about the gossip sites and tattle. She just gives it more air time and sends people to the forums to read them?? It’s the only way I ever found out about GG was from a video she did with a friend reading the posts.

Just move on Helen, it’s more narcissistic to spend day and night googling yourself and religiously reading the posts here.

• Heart

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Tbh I don’t think I’d stay with him if he kept moving out after every lockdown ease. It says a lot about the foundation of their relationship if he can’t stay with her. It’s not looking good imo.

Reactions: 41

Emmapism

VIP Member
Unfortunately for Helen the person recapping her vids became more important to this thread than Helen herself! 😂

I agree the threads aren't the same without Luna. They were always a lot slower when she wasn't around so it's just kinda gone back to how it was before? 🤷

ktypage

Decanting sauces already in bottles, into other bottles and then making labels for said bottles? Someone really has wayyyy too much time on their hands.

ETA make your own damn sauces “Condiment Queen” , you clearly have the time and now the bottles 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

ktypage

Didn't someone say on here that if Luna is Josie she should post something moon related 👀👀
We’re getting into Britney Spears territory now! Josie, if you’re Luna- wear yellow in your next story!! 😂

• Haha

insectoverlords

I think this stuff just makes influencers mad because it highlights how insincere and pre-planned the gram lifestyle is despite their livelihood being based on making that lifestyle look at all genuine. They're dangerously close to everyone realising that being an influencer is cheugy by existence.

h0neybee

Whilst I’m totally convinced he’s not that into her, I’m not sure how much I buy the authenticity of this post. As much as he bores me to death, he doesn’t strike me remotely as the kind of guy that would say that to her at all if she asked.
I would happily reveal myself if it didn’t mean our mutual friend would get it in the neck 😂 unless I’m being told porkies or Helen is exaggerating to the friends around her. You also don’t have to take my word for it as I’m an anonimous account on the internet but after Helen has been directly rude and nasty to me in person at parties before, I quite happily dip in and out of here to see a lot of you are on the right tracks with her behaviours!!

Miastar

She's an idiot with that passive aggressive post. Luna and this thread brought much needed laughs, support and a break from what's been going on in the world atm. And it's been said SO many times that majority of us were big fans of Helen before her work turned sloppy and problematic. As usual, she's twisted the reality to fit in with her narrative.