Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Helen will complain over download being cancelled and say that covid is rubbish etc and complain that things still aren't opening- even though people like her are the main reason why this is happening.

Meanwhile I'm just hoping my parents will get to meet their first grandchild when he's born in July and that my partner will be allowed in the room the entire time I'm giving birth

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
153326254_244404427413243_1736842468213840663_n.jpg

Manager Ryan bought a print 🤣🤣🤣

Why are they trying to make "Relax, be cool" the lockdown slogan?

Its not about trying to relax your anxieties about the lockdown or covid...The song was about her telling ex boyfriend Mark that he already won her over so he no longer had to try so hard to impress her. 🤣

• Haha

holmby

D3FE646E-E6E9-462B-AF98-9CDB0E22260B.jpeg

My god this thumbnail is atrocious - her profile is awful and the ears are 🤢 wtf who looks at this and thinks “nailed it” also the view count is pathetic 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
If Helen is pregnant I don't even know what ill say at this point
I'm pregnant, now 20 weeks, just found out I'm having a boy and currently live on my maternity pillow because the pelvic pains are real.

I cannot imagine Helen being mature and smart enough to make the lifestyle changes she needs to make for a baby.
I haven't drank obviously, I don't smoke, I've cancelled holidays, because of covid I'm shielding as much as possible, accepted that my birthday this year will barely be a celebration as I'm due only a week before and our next holiday is going to be a family friendly one.

I couldn't imagine Helen doing any of that, she'd give the baby to whoever could take it for her to go to download and savage sue would be left with it constantly whilst she had house parties or went on brand trips.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
VIDEO SUMMARY: Jewellery for Stretched Ears

Description: Hey! So here's my current collection of earrings for my stretched ears!
Click this post to see my collection: NOPE

1.png

Says hello, then says "I'm assuming... no I KNOW FOR A FACT that most of the people that watch me are around the same age as me and have VERY similar interest"

She's dedicating a video to those with stretched ears and wants ALTERNATIVE JEWELLERY because SHE KNOWS her watchers have them.

2.png

Says she stretched hers up to 14 mm

Says she's created lots of content on her plug collections

Today she's going to do the same thing again but she's just using regular earrings (ooooh how aLtErNaTiVe)

In her head she thought her holes were really "GAY PEE" and she was really embarrassed about it (but couldn't be arsed to do anything about it)

She was going to go down the route of getting them sewn up... she still might do at some point - but blames COVID for stopping her from doing it (yeah sure, you had the time to get your pubes fried a thousand times, but a short surgery on ears was out of the question) 🙄🙄🙄🙄

She knows that she CAN get it done NOW..... (erm, it's still lockdown dipshit)

She discovered she quite likes wearing hoops after a long time of being self-conscious about having her cat bum on show

3.png

She says she "quite likes the look" (which means in a couple of weeks she'll get them sewn up. Bet you anything)

She's now going to show us earrings which are "suitable for wearing"

The first pair is the free hoops from Matalan

4.png

She's got an identical pair from ASOS.

The reason why they work is because they have a closure!

She got a silver pair.

She's interested in trying out ear weights (I bet she never tries them out, she's all talk)

She's stopped showing us close-ups of the earrings now and is just shoving earrings in her ears, going "woo!" and moving on to the next.

She's now showing off what she describes as her "CHAV" earrings.

"THESE DON'T MOVE EEEEE VAH"

5.png

We can't see, she's terrible at showing off earrings.

"WOOOOOOO!"

Cut to a closer shot of her face now to show off Josie's earrings

6.png

Shoves a few more earrings in her cat bum and yells "WOOO! WOOO!"

7.png

She loves these ones because it makes her feel like she "GOING TO A PARRRRRRTY"

8.png

9.png

Last pair are a gold leaf earring which makes her feel like "ROYALTY" but we can't see them because she's swinging them around to check herself out in the mirror.

10.png

And that was her collection.

She's excited with the "FREEEEEEEDOM" of having earrings and the "UNBOVVEREDNESS OF SAGGY EAR".

"Some people might look and go... 'ew, she got a saggy ear' but I DON'T CARE! I'VE SAID IT BEFORE - BUT IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A PIRATE AND I LIKE IT"

It makes her feel more confident.

She doesn't know if she'll be able to link any of the earrings in the description because they're quite old, but she's going to give it a go.

11.png

The end

• Haha
  • Sick

Nopesorry123

It makes you wonder if Helen suffers with SAD? I get it and i just love when Spring arrives.
Does anyone else think, she could have ADHD? I think, it's a condition, which is quite suitable to influencer lifestyle.
I can imagine Sammi Maria having it as well. Getting new things gifted constantly, endless possibilities for online rambling, not having to "grow up", avoiding life's "real responsibilities.
As someone with ADHD I don't see the connection of avoiding real responsibilities and having an attention disorder...

• Heart
Lots of love to everyone and on a less serious note! .. I’m just throwing it out there but mark and his gf both put pretty good and personal Insta posts a couple of days ago about their experience with anti depressants and mental health. It wouldn’t surprise me if this was just another half arsed panic with her weird obsession to emulate them since none of it seemed thought out at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Somethingnew

So let me get this straight, because I quite honestly can’t believe the stupidity of her still. Today:
First she went for a dog walk
Then she went to the post office
Then she went to the dump
Then she went to asda.

The restrictions are still there Helga!!!!!!

mind blown.

YOURE MEANT TO RESTRICT THE JOURNEYS YOU GO ON SO YOURE LESS LIKELY TO BE IN AN ACCIDENT AND HOSPITALISED YOU TOOL.
as well as the common sense that the more places you go in a day the more likely to catch and spread stuff about before you even get home!

Reactions: 36

Witchywoo92

Plant mom?! Shes bloody killed her banana plant, can't be assed to prune her lavender so they look scabby and will need to be replaced before too long, and loads of weeds. 13 Alliums arent going to make much of an impact either.
Sorry guys. .. Plants are my profession and passion so to see this really grinds my gears 😂

• Heart

Alien1956

The way she says “is this the same?” ... girl... please.. just stop. 😒 You know having a dog down your top is not the same as gestating a whole human being inside your actual uterus. Keep this between you and your private browser tab, Jesus.
476B4F9C-32CB-42A1-9756-4B818191F034.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

klakstrom

View attachment 455526

Manager Ryan bought a print 🤣🤣🤣

Why are they trying to make "Relax, be cool" the lockdown slogan?

Its not about trying to relax your anxieties about the lockdown or covid...The song was about her telling ex boyfriend Mark that he already won her over so he no longer had to try so hard to impress her. 🤣
Really hope she bought a license for that font. I’ve just emailed the maker, so we’ll see!

• Haha

insectoverlords

Slightly off topic but in response to the comments left by that woman who knows nurses who have told her in confidence that the response to the pandemic is some elaborate conspiracy. As I nurse I'll never not be floored by the idea that the largest employer in the UK has all their staff under some NDA and that this has never come out in a legitimate way despite the fact apparently we're all flapping our gums to conspiracy freaks about it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

oniongarlictomato

Shes got fingers like pigs tits
OT but this comment is a pure piece of art, I almost choked myself at work trying not to burst out laughing when I first read it

And I've spent the whole day imagining The Great Frog rings on the poor piggy's nipples. Helga influencing us to be well quirky innit <3

• Haha
  • Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Her lastest insta story... She has to be preggo right?
I doubt it. What a weird way to hint to your audience if so though, on a post complaining about how you're on the phone to HMRC for hours 🤣

I hate posts like this "something happened and it made me react totally emotional! I've been crying all evening guys! But I'm not going to tell you anything, I'm just going to thank everyone in my life and tell you that everything is fine. You might find out at some point."

It's such attention seeking shite.

why does it say ‘children’ at the bottom?
View attachment 462229
She's talking about the dogs. But again, she's attention seeking 🙄

• Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Today, Helga shows us that she can count to 13.

Has she got a bunch of rotting apples in her garden?! That's a bit dangerous with her dogs who eat everything running around. Rotting fruit is toxic to dogs!

151037697_173921997596422_1911944797059464199_n.jpg

150939357_706970746635438_8593662196705799347_n.jpg

Ugh that filter has made its way on her home account. Sure you don't have a problem with alcohol, Helen. It's only on your mind every single second 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow