Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tsuyu

Chatty Member
Slightly off topic I’m getting my vaccine next week (clinically vulnerable bc of a heart condition woo 🥴) and I can’t wait to be protected from people like Helga and her antivax fans

• Heart
Reactions: 44

tsuyu

Chatty Member
A6A05126-6177-4920-8078-5236875C5C4C.jpeg

so Helen shared this on her story.. in the last year out of that list she has...
Hugged a loved one
Went to restaurants right up until she literally couldn’t
Had a picnic in the park with Josie
I’m sure she went to a beer garden too while places were outside only
Met up with friends often and illegally
Went to London during tier 3 to get a hair cut
Went to the gym for workout classes even when they shouldn’t have Been open
Always wearing new outfits
Does Wales count as travelling abroad 🤣
And went to the beach a few times!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Obviously breaking too many rules to upload her vlog 🙄

Helen Anderson #15 My saggy ear makes me look like a pirate and I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Emmapism

VIP Member
You know she's gonna title her next vlog 'So we've got an announcement' or some other pregnancy click bait and it will be something boring like the divorce finally coming through or Helen finally getting that bogey out of her nose she's been digging around for for years

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

ekl2000

VIP Member
That vlog is going to age like a prawn sandwich in a hot car when they break up over summer.

also- take a shot every time phil says decision 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

luckyblue

VIP Member
Interesting how she didn’t write a word there about nervousness surrounding THE VIRUS when lockdown ends. My main anxiety about ending lockdown is whether or not the virus will actually be less of a problem, levels of vaccination, will it actually be safe to go clubbing when the clubs open, etc. But Helen doesn’t care about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

ekl2000

VIP Member
I stand corrected!! She still looks suspiciously lanky here though
I think she majorly abused the aspect of the photo which can make you look skinnier/taller as it stretches the pic out. As illustrated here in the classic ‘Influencer With Huge Foot: 2020’ 📷

0A1A56D2-8FB7-475B-8B67-02330882A11A.jpeg

• Haha

ekl2000

VIP Member
I’m so over getting excited for things and let down that I’m numb to this new announcement. Until it’s actually happening I just don’t have the energy left to get excited for it. Bleugh nothing.

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
I think this cabinet under the tv would be nice without so much tat on it, but all I can see when I look at it is giant Charlotte tilbury packaging
I swear Gabby has the same one, and someone once said it looked like a golden arsehole and now that's all I can see.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Point Blur_Mar012021_005049.jpg

It's like her followers want her to fall and crack her head open... and influence others to do the same thing! 👍🏻 Great job, molluscs 🤟🏻

• Wow

Witchywoo92

Wow Luna you need a medal for that summary! Eurgh her attitude towards mental health and especially medication feels so judgemental, I really hope everyone here is okay and doesn't feel too triggered by her video. I personally feel empowered being on my antidepressants, I'm taking steps to improving my mental health and I won't be made to feel like a failure because of hamhandshelen!

Attachments

• Heart

Tyla73

VIP Member
If I was an influencer and got given a box of merchandise for my bezzie's favourite ever show I would totally pass it on to her. Helen gets endless free shit and she never seems to pass any of it on, either to people she knows or in giveaways. She cannot possibly use everything she has and her house isn't that big. She's never even seen Grey's Anatomy and it's Danni's favourite show and she's going to keep that sweatshirt. She's a horrible, horrible friend.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39