Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohhhello

I don't understand the need to fill every spot of wall with a picture! Some blank wall is ok!
She's running out of content and didn't want to take down any pictures of herself so shoved photos of EVERYONE SHES EVER MET into the corners....

• Haha
Reactions: 34

delightfullydee

What is the point of hanging pictures above your window ? Nobody’s going to see it and it makes the room so busy... And not all the pictures have the same orientation it just looks bad.

• Heart

artieziff92

Its not about trying to relax your anxieties about the lockdown or covid...The song was about her telling ex boyfriend Mark that he already won her over so he no longer had to try so hard to impress her. 🤣
Sounds bad, but I doubt Mark was trying hard to impress her. He seemed very secure in himself, his career etc. I think it was most likely the other way around, and the song is Helen telling herself to "relax".

• Haha

h0neybee

Helen is a prime example of you can’t buy class. All that money and her gallery walls literally look like she did it half cut... wait...

• Heart
  • Haha

Elliebell13

She's like an onion, when you think she can't get anymore cringy, there's another layer of cringe coming right up. We don't even know if there was any actual music playing in her headphones,why couldn't she just use an audio and save us from this sad mess..

• Haha

artieziff92

I’m not trying to be overly PC, but her describing the earrings as “chav earrings” is really cringe to me. I’m not from that background myself but I find it really uncomfortable when people who have a lot of money especially make comments about stereotypical “chav” fashion/decor/whatever items. There’s just no awareness there for others circumstances.
100%! I was just about to comment this. The word "chav" is synonymous with the demonisation of the working class and I hate hearing people use it at all - let alone using it to describe jewellery, fashion etc.

• Heart

Routron

Chatty Member
She's starting to mention pregnancy a lot more now.... 👀

God imagine the sort of ham creation her and Fiwl would make. Its first words would probably be "innit" or "yeah?".

• Haha
  • Angry

luckyblue

VIP Member
Bit nitpicky but it does annoy me that she’s very all or nothing in her looks during this time. She’s either in shitkickers, unbrushed hair, unwashed, looking quite hungover (and probably is), or she’s in a £300 outfit, not including the Prada, whacking on £400 of skincare all at once. Doesn’t sound like your mental health is actually improving as much as you say Helen.
As has been said, everyone’s definitely been dressing comfier but that doesn’t mean grubby. I make sure to change out of my pajamas each day, shower, put on clean clothes, etc. Even though I’m furloughed and thus never have to leave the house or see anyone. It’s just for me. I know not everyone has the privilege of all that, but Helga certainly does. It would be much more helpful and relatable content to show how to take care of yourself consistently in this time, but I don’t think she knows how to do that.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
if anyone has seen her latest insta post, she photoshopped rain on top of the pic to make it look like the shower is running. Lol.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG... Why?!??

Screenshot_20210302-171942_compress15.jpg

She could have actually done with a shower and a scrub, she looks fucking grubby.

Why does her flamingo tattoo on her arm look like its bleeding??

Screenshot_20210302-172004.png

Girl... You don't even know how to look after your skin from the chin up 🤣

Oh, and one reasons why you're a fan of Gillette is because they pay you 🤣

Screenshot_20210302-172850~2.png

Girl, the product is out of focus 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Gh0sts

"For everyone asking. I'm fine!" *continues to not reveal what she's talking about*.

She's really a 30 year old woman still baiting attention through instagram stories.

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Blooooody hell that “acting” 😂😂😂😂 im
Cringing so hard!!!
Every time she tries to act, it always brings me back to this amazingly awful and weird "acting" moment...

I still have no idea what this was... Or what the point of it was, it was supposed to be the intro to a lookbook 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
As usual her advice is useful as ever - if you’re feeling insecure about your stretched ears, just go for it, embrace them. If I was insecure about having a dangly lobe I certainly wouldn’t be putting in heavy earrings that pull down on it even more. It doesn’t seem like an advice video, she’s just showing off her earrings. It’s like she’s just thought I need a video idea and half arsed it again. “I know what I’ll do this week, I’ll just record my earring collection and pretend it’s about helping people with stretched ears.” I stretched my ear to 14mm when I was a teen, and my ear has pretty much gone back to normal. The only time you can actually tell, is when I put heavier dangly earrings in. And that’s because I left it to heal for years and years without putting any jewellery in.

artieziff92

Helen has such a beautiful garden that a lot of people would kill for and she doesn't seem to look after it at all. It was actually on this thread that I learnt that wrapping tropical plants in winter was a thing - you'd think that if you'd spent (presumably) quite a bit of money on a tropical plant that you would learn how to keep it protected throughout colder months? I think Helen just thinks "Fuck it, I'll just plant a new one every year". I just really hate her throwaway attitude towards everything.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210226-101028_compress51.jpg

Uses this outfit as the thumbnail but its not in the reel 🤣

Screenshot_20210226-100709_compress90.jpg

Size 14.... Yeah ok, hun 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210226-100730_compress9.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-100747_compress18.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-100834_compress43.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-100852_compress70.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-100909_compress88.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-100933_compress90.jpg

Screenshot_20210226-101008_compress83.jpg

I think the last outfit is the least offensive one of the lot... All the others are just soooooo unflattering. Why does she insist on wearing those ankle swinger trousers and potato sack dresses?!

• Haha
  • Sick

artieziff92

I hope this doesn’t come off as rude, I’m not trying to target anyone here, but can I ask why people don’t think there’s a stigma around mental illness? It’s been said a couple times here now and I just don’t get it. I feel I have experience with it, and there are a lot of medical journals and reports on both stigma and discrimination based off of that stigma. I’ve just never heard this take before.
I agree. As much as I do think society has progressed in terms of mental health in the last 10 years or so, there is still a hell of a long way to go. I mean - exhibit A, Helen saying that she doesn't like how they're called "antidepressants". Next she'll be saying she doesn't like using the word "depression". It is what it is, and the only way to beat the stigma surrounding it is by having open, frank discussions.

People have said it previously, but I really hate how she never seems to write any kind of script for her videos - it's just word vomit. And when you're talking about a huge, sensitive topic like mental health then you really need to know what the fuck you're saying. The fact that this video was a rush job is honestly insulting to anyone experiencing mental health issues right now or has experienced them in the past.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210223-000047.png

Oh, fuck off Helga. As if you haven't already seen your friends and family and given then hugs. You filmed yourself hugging your mum at Christmas, for fucks sake. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

luckyblue

VIP Member
You're not a plant mom just because you own a few plants, I'm rebuking her use of that term. Get the rotten fruit and the weeds out of your garden first and then maybe we can talk about your official title Helga

• Heart
  • Haha

microwavequeen

Chatty Member
Hey everyone!
I took some time away from this thread cause talking of depression and all that jazz isreally triggering for me

but I’ve actually missed you all So much!

omg, that bloody edited pic of her smoking 😂 ”smoking makes you look cool“
*edits ciggy out*

• Heart
  • Haha