Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. Her house is like a hoarders dream. It must feel so claustrophobic in there.
blank wall space is nice!! Not every fucking inch has to be covered in tat Helga!!!!

Reactions: 36

Lunamoon22

VIP Member

"What is wrong with me????"

You're an idiot. That is what is wrong with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Tyla73

VIP Member
Yep, if she’s getting out of breath when she empties the bin, she really should see a doctor.

As for PT Kat, she needs to accept that Helga is likely to put people off training with her, not get her any new clients.

“Here’s Helen - she’s been training with me for 5 years and she’s fatter than ever, gets out of breath when she empties a bin, has really poor form and chats shit constantly during training. Oh and when the gym is open again she’ll film you without your permission and put it on social media“.

Sign.me.up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lunamoon22

VIP Member

Oh my God. What is this shit?

Screenshot_20210224-181334.png

The close up of her crusty, flakey, retinol burned nose 🤢

Screenshot_20210224-181345.png

The poses....

Screenshot_20210224-181407.png

Screenshot_20210224-181435.png

The acting....

Screenshot_20210224-181459.png

Screenshot_20210224-181514.png

The lighting change and weird stuffing of the face....

Screenshot_20210224-181549.png

Screenshot_20210224-181605.png

So gross.

• Haha
  • Sick

luckyblue

VIP Member
I’m just still worried that it’s too soon, I don’t wanna be inside forever but I’m honestly so anxious that people will go mad as restrictions are eased and more people will die.
I also feel like it’s quite sad that the only thing Helen has posted her excitement for is to go out and drink more.

ELFILY

VIP Member
It always makes me die when an influencer flogs razors when they openly discuss their laser hair removal 🤦‍♂️

• Haha

Tyla73

VIP Member
It will be interesting to see what happens to her and Phil’s relationship once lockdown is over and restrictions ease. I reckon the first time he wants to go out on the piss without her she’ll have a meltdown.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Never even heard of Helen, she popped up on my YT today and I liked the look of her kitchen in her thumbnail so I clicked on. It was her bf answering "fans" questions but I found it so uncomfortable to watch. Idk anything about them but her bf just seems so annoyed by her presence 🤣 they seem so different.

Are they worth reading 14 threads for cause i have alotta catching up to do if so? 🥴
Welcome! Oh, you're in for a wild ride with this one!

• The clone boyfriends who move in a month or two after meeting

• The claims she's been a size 14 for 8 years despite piling on the weight

• The lockdown rule breakages

• The dodgy fashion

• The copying of other influencers yet fiercely claiming she doesn't follow the crowd

• The claims that she's super alternative yet she only shops at ASOS

• The begging for freebies

• The comments about lockdown being bullshit, the comments about BLM & Jenna Marbles, the comments about extroverts and people who are confident have it worse than people with social anxiety

• The gurning

• The constant drinking and the lies saying that she only drinks at the weekend

It's a lot! We really need to get a tattle wiki set up (I've just requested a page to be set up) but I haven't got time to write one at the moment, if anyone wants to take a stab at it, please do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
Helen: I KNOW MY AUDIENCE HAS THE SAME INTERESTS AS ME!

Audience:

Screenshot_20210227-164242.png

Screenshot_20210227-164321.png

Screenshot_20210227-164335.png

Screenshot_20210227-164350.png

Screenshot_20210227-164406.png

Nice audience you got there, Helen. Totally matches your interests about covid with your constant breaking of the rules, going on about how you loathe masks, how covid is to blame for everything and stating that "lockdown is bullshit"

No wonder she attracts so many of these anti mask, anti lock down, anti covid and anti vax idiots.👌🏼🙄

• Angry
  • Haha

tapestry73

ACDF61C6-3C5E-41DD-804E-ED7438A645D6.jpeg

NO ONE ASKED THAT!

how much has she been banging on about these bloody dressing gown curls for? personally I think they look really horrid, I’ve got naturally curly hair so maybe it’s that but I’m not a fan of how they look one bit. I know a girl on Insta who did the whole Q&A thing and sent half the messages in herself so wouldn’t surprise me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Without meaning or wanting to sound patronising I just want to give you all a hug I think you’re all amazing, sending love to you all ❤.

• Heart

Lunamoon22

VIP Member

Look at her greedy face, I'd laugh if she accidentally snipped a chunk out of the poster 🤣

Screenshot_20210217-210059.png

Just think of how many times she's stuck her fingers in her nose and ears and then touched those posters. Yum yum.

• Sick
  • Haha

luckyblue

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few people do series on “is it a look, or is she just thin and pretty” basically trying to distinguish between whether a trend/outfit is something cute that enhances how the person wearing it looks, or if it just looks good because we already perceive the person wearing it as attractive. I don’t think this has ever occurred to Helen, or she just ignores the concept. When she wears those billowy floral dresses they do nothing for her. I do think she has a naturally pretty face but she’s never going to look like the people who model these clothes, ie. tan, tall, slim build, 19 year old models.
For anyone else I think wear what you want, but if you’re going to make fashion content it should be at least a bit flattering.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ekl2000

VIP Member
She couldn’t make a spread sheet or yknow... bulletpoint list... of stuff she wanted to say? Google what she wanted to discuss ahead of time to find a more tactful phrasing.
A topic so sensitive deserves more than a couple hours filming and editing.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
For once I actually get what she means. Wasn't it nice to feel the change in the air over the weekend? I went out in my puffa jacket like

• Haha
  • Heart