Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comment could put people off going for a smear though because they feel they’re not “perfect” why are her followers so bleeping weird?
Yeah, it made me think that that person was saying you have to shave for a smear or your nurse will be grossed out. Horrendous message to send out when people already avoid their smears.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20210302-184651.png

Its ok guys! They were talking about it the other day, so that makes it sooooooo much better. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Helen can only pull off that shower photo cause she has small tits and a fat bingo wing arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20210302-195605.png

"They both have a realistic outlook on fitness and nutrition"

Helen...............?

WHO the duck would want health, fitness and diet advice from HELEN?!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I am deeply concerned for anyone that would take fitness/diet/any health related advice at all from Helen... genuinely can't think of a person I'd want health advice from less lmao

Reactions: 22
Imagine advertising that you've trained Helen for nearly 5 years. She's making negative progress....not a great look for a PT.

IMG_7019.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
969EB438-2A85-4642-8126-064FDC524682.png

How do people keep jewellery on in the bath!? Especially that much jewellery and around somewhere you generally need to scrub to ya know.. be clean !? I understand like earrings to some extent but the chains must be so grubby and rusty and her neck rolls must never get a good wash! .. I know her story has already been discussed but for some reason I literally cannot get past this!? I was a stickler for cleaning baby neck rolls after feeding bottles when I worked in childcare, so maybe it’s a residual icky feeling 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.