Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are those new headphones? They're cool but if they are, not shocked to see another pair.

Reactions: 7
Honestly, I feel pity for influencers or wannabe influencers who post so much online.

If you just think about it - Instead of enjoying a solo she likes, she paused the song/possibly rewinded it a couple seconds back, got her phone and played up to the camera for that bit. W.H.Y.? Just enjoy your life without posting proof of it online :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (I'm sure I'm showing my age here but whatever)
I couldn’t agree more. These people spend so much time documenting their lives that they’re not really enjoying it. It’s impossible to just be in the moment.

That clip is one of the saddest, fakest, most try hard things I‘ve ever seen. And what on earth is she wearing?

Reactions: 21
Are those new headphones? They're cool but if they are, not shocked to see another pair.
I think shes had them for a while. Funny though as before she got these she was advertising JBL's because they have the bEsT qUaLiTy, but now shes wearing beats. lol, not very believable Helga!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think shes had them for a while. Funny though as before she got these she was advertising JBL's because they have the bEsT qUaLiTy, but now shes wearing beats. lol, not very believable Helga!
The lies too. Beats are shite. I love how she thinks shes a musician, does she play anything ? Im a drummer and Sennheiser all the way 🥰

Reactions: 16
She's like an onion, when you think she can't get anymore cringy, there's another layer of cringe coming right up. We don't even know if there was any actual music playing in her headphones,why couldn't she just use an audio and save us from this sad mess..

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly, I feel pity for influencers or wannabe influencers who post so much online.

If you just think about it - Instead of enjoying a solo she likes, she paused the song/possibly rewinded it a couple seconds back, got her phone and played up to the camera for that bit. W.H.Y.? Just enjoy your life without posting proof of it online :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (I'm sure I'm showing my age here but whatever)
I was thinking the same thing. She posted SOOOO many stories she doesn't case about anyone elses time. Also those leather leggings with that shirt.. what

Reactions: 13

Another outing, and visiting another friend.

She needs to be supervised? Jesus, can she do nothing by herself?

Must be fun for Josie having to sit there and film Helen.

Glad Helga finally took our advice and got a helmet 🤟🏻👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 464905

She has new roller skates already.

I love roller skating, I'd absolutely watch a video of her telling us how she's started it all (there are so many good roller skaters on YT teaching tricks, how to fall etc), where to find gear for it and stuff.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 464905

🙄All these friend visits and she moans she hasn't seen anyone in ages.

GIRL. YOU'VE SEEN MORE PEOPLE IN 3 DAYS THAN I HAVE IN A YEAR

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She has new roller skates already.

I love roller skating, I'd absolutely watch a video of her telling us how she's started it all (there are so many good roller skaters on YT teaching tricks, how to fall etc), where to find gear for it and stuff.
Ooh any recommendations? Roller skating is absolutely a pursuit that I could not be less suited to - I nearly got a concussion trying to ice skate a few years ago and now the sight of a rink makes me want to cry (also maybe just me but I found that people who can ice skate are up there with people who can ski for not understanding/actively being dicks to people who can't - OK enough privileged-problems adolescent trauma 😂) but all of social media at the minute just makes it look so fun and doable 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210302-184651.png

Its ok guys! They were talking about it the other day, so that makes it sooooooo much better. 🙄
Screenshot_20210303-162147.png

Helen's mate is back.

Erm.... You compared a woman's shaven vagina to that of looking like "a wee baby if you wanted thrilling times"

Maybe read what you type out loud next time, love. Maybe ask yourself "does this make me sound like a giant pervert?" before you cry comment police.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Ooh any recommendations? Roller skating is absolutely a pursuit that I could not be less suited to - I nearly got a concussion trying to ice skate a few years ago and now the sight of a rink makes me want to cry (also maybe just me but I found that people who can ice skate are up there with people who can ski for not understanding/actively being dicks to people who can't - OK enough privileged-problems adolescent trauma 😂) but all of social media at the minute just makes it look so fun and doable 🤦‍♀️
Yeeees! I love Deborah from Dirty School of Skate, she teaches absolutely everything and is so positive (she calls your stomach your snack area it's fab :ROFLMAO: )

There's some very well known skaters on YT but one who is probably most well known was recently in a lot of tit related to racism in the community, she was exiled from it pretty much straight away I think, fired from her job in a well known skate shop too (racism related to Impala skates, which Helen has), I'd start with the channel above, she has absolutely everything there.

I skated when I was younger but recently took it up again, I'm really rusty but I haven't fallen over yet haha so I'm taking it as a good sign.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 465047

Erm.... You compared a woman's shaven vagina to that of looking like "a wee baby if you wanted thrilling times"

Maybe read what you type out loud next time love and ask yourself "does this make me sound like a giant pervert?" before you cry comment police.
Not even sure how she can say looking like a baby if you want 'thrilling times' is the same as 'smooth as a baby's bottom' :sick: but she looks like a wannabe influencer so proof reading isn't going to be in her forte
And how this even applies to smear tests because who cares if you're hairless or not? The nurses don't

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeeees! I love Deborah from Dirty School of Skate, she teaches absolutely everything and is so positive (she calls your stomach your snack area it's fab :ROFLMAO: )

There's some very well known skaters on YT but one who is probably most well known was recently in a lot of tit related to racism in the community, she was exiled from it pretty much straight away I think, fired from her job in a well known skate shop too (racism related to Impala skates, which Helen has), I'd start with the channel above, she has absolutely everything there.

I skated when I was younger but recently took it up again, I'm really rusty but I haven't fallen over yet haha so I'm taking it as a good sign.
Amazing, thank you so much!!

Reactions: 2
🙄All these friend visits and she moans she hasn't seen anyone in ages.

GIRL. YOU'VE SEEN MORE PEOPLE IN 3 DAYS THAN I HAVE IN A YEAR
I would absolutely love to see her write a list of everything single that she's done in the last year, every single time she stepped out the house, every single time she walked into a shop, record down every single place she's gone to, every single person she's seen. I'd love for her to do that and tell us that she's been missing out on life like the rest of us.

She will never do that, I know. But just seeing her stories on skating, she's using the excuse of going out for exercise to mix with multiple friends everyday. She still doesn't care that she's only supposed to be going out for ONE form of exercise, she goes out for runs then dog walks, now skating and walks with her friends.

She takes the absolute piss.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.