Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey we're going to be hitting another new thread in no time!

Any suggestions for new titles?

Reactions: 2
Helen Anderson: join helens fitness class you to can get lean, remember she is the guru at maintaining a size 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sometimes I get the feeling she’s describing after the bath just because it’s too hot or the air is too cold, the temperature difference fucks me up.
I can’t understand how she looks so grubby AFTER a bath though

Reactions: 13
She really needs to sort herself out if emptying the bin/going up the stairs makes her that out of breath... I understand sometimes getting like that when getting out of the bath (temperature changes can make me dizzy, not out of breath like that at all but maybe it does for some people) but Jesus, I only sound like she does in that video after I've ran for 20 minutes

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Not GREAT advertising to post about your PT's workout class and then how often basic movement gets you out of breath directly after that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yep, if she’s getting out of breath when she empties the bin, she really should see a doctor.

As for PT Kat, she needs to accept that Helga is likely to put people off training with her, not get her any new clients.

“Here’s Helen - she’s been training with me for 5 years and she’s fatter than ever, gets out of breath when she empties a bin, has really poor form and chats tit constantly during training. Oh and when the gym is open again she’ll film you without your permission and put it on social media“.

Sign.me.up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sometimes I get the feeling she’s describing after the bath just because it’s too hot or the air is too cold, the temperature difference fucks me up.
I can’t understand how she looks so grubby AFTER a bath though
Why would you ever take a bath with a full face you're just steaming that tit into your pores

Reactions: 26
First thing I do when I get a bath or shower is wash my face. Id feel rank not washing it.
Same. For me, a bath is about relaxing over getting clean. I can't imagine it being relaxing sweating my makeup into the bath. Then again, Helen bathing in her own tit isn't exactly off brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can't imagine bathing in all that makeup! Surely you'd come out feeling more unclean with all that running down your face

Reactions: 19
As someone who takes care of her things, watching her take her make up off (including bright red lipstick) with a clean towel made me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh jesus the way she’s scrubbing her face with that flannel made my toes curl up, especially with how sore it was after the retinol incident 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.