Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 462812
I know she corrected herself afterwards but i nearly had an aneurism reading this. Doesn’t take a lot to read what you’re writing when that’s your job does it?!

also - GUNT

Anyone else get annoyed when 'influencers' ask for ideas/inspiration for videos?

Like.. f*ck off, YOU come up with the ideas, YOU literally get paid to do this, it's part of YOUR job.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Of course she’s not pregnant, Fil doesn’t even want to get engaged to her so why would he want to impregnate her. She definitely knew what she was doing with that post though, desperate for the attention. It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 19
Anyone else get annoyed when 'influencers' ask for ideas/inspiration for videos?

Like.. f*ck off, YOU come up with the ideas, YOU literally get paid to do this, it's part of YOUR job.
I think she likes to put them story stickers up so she can answer it herself to screenshot the question and use it in a clickbaity thumbnail 🥴 ala “when will you propose Philip” in her ‘cook along’ video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"For everyone asking. I'm fine!" *continues to not reveal what she's talking about*.

She's really a 30 year old woman still baiting attention through instagram stories.
Screenshot_20210302-113504.png

She's such an attention seeker 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 27
According to her poll, 92% of her Instagram followers watch her videos.
Funny how this is very very far from her actual views on YouTube 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22

The video of her trying to stuff a battered sausage in her gob... So gross 🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20210302-115146.png

Screenshot_20210302-115208.png

Screenshot_20210302-114943.png

• Sick
How the duck do you get ‘Faldo’ from ‘would’ hahah even autocorrect is over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

It's funny she's asking people for ideas, thought she was Queen of so what you want duck the rest - it's not all about the numbers, man 🤟🏻

I love that she's asking her audience a couple of days after claiming that she KNOWS her viewers have the same interests as her AND after stating that she's finally super excited to create content again after her low mood episode. 🤣

She's so lazy and is obviously upset that her view count is so tit that she has to resort to asking people WHY they don't watch her and to give HER their ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Screenshot_20210302-140100~2.png

The lipstick all over her teeth 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210302-140100~3.png

• Sick
So many influencers do this. What do you want to see from me? Ironically that post alone earns an instant unfollow. It's needy and it's inauthentic.

• Heart
In all of her non essential trips out it would have been really cool if she donated blood and encouraged others to as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.