Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do people keep jewellery on in the bath!? Especially that much jewellery and around somewhere you generally need to scrub to ya know.. be clean !? I understand like earrings to some extent but the chains must be so grubby and rusty and her neck rolls must never get a good wash! .. I know her story has already been discussed but for some reason I literally cannot get past this!? I was a stickler for cleaning baby neck rolls after feeding bottles when I worked in childcare, so maybe it’s a residual icky feeling 😂
THANK YOU!! I’ve always noticed this and it’s so disgusting to me cos I’m proper nitpicky with stuff like that. I wear a few bits of jewellery everyday but I have to take all of it off before a bath/shower cos ew. It’s really bad for the metal too like you may not notice a massive difference at first but over time it will duck with it, not worth it just take that tit off.

I used to work in childcare too so completely understand where you’re coming from:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 19
I bet there’s a ring of dirt around the bath when she gets out. Every time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think there's a problem with buying more expensive skincare, but in Helen's case there's no point in her investing in her skincare when she can't even be arsed to do it properly and has incidents like the retinol. Her influencing literally always does the exact opposite it's intended for! Put me right off certain brands/products for life.

Reactions: 18
A6A05126-6177-4920-8078-5236875C5C4C.jpeg

so Helen shared this on her story.. in the last year out of that list she has...
Hugged a loved one
Went to restaurants right up until she literally couldn’t
Had a picnic in the park with Josie
I’m sure she went to a beer garden too while places were outside only
Met up with friends often and illegally
Went to London during tier 3 to get a hair cut
Went to the gym for workout classes even when they shouldn’t have Been open
Always wearing new outfits
Does Wales count as travelling abroad 🤣
And went to the beach a few times!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
View attachment 464427
so Helen shared this on her story.. in the last year out of that list she has...
Hugged a loved one
Went to restaurants right up until she literally couldn’t
Had a picnic in the park with Josie
I’m sure she went to a beer garden too while places were outside only
Met up with friends often and illegally
Went to London during tier 3 to get a hair cut
Went to the gym for workout classes even when they shouldn’t have Been open
Always wearing new outfits
Does Wales count as travelling abroad 🤣
And went to the beach a few times!
Fuming. So fed up with her and all the covidiots who moan that they have done nothing for a year (but have literally done as much as they could without wondering for a second if they should)
With all the dyspnea episodes she has she should be really bleeping worried about covid, that out of breath out of shape nitwit 😡

Reactions: 27
My country never even locked down and I've done less the past year than Helen because I'm not willing to gamble other peoples lives to go to a restaurant 😒 Sorry to blog, but I missed a loved ones funeral last week thanks to covidiots so its a little raw still.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love that Helen is just concentrating or being able to get pissed and go on holiday and have parties - like she hasn't already been doing
Meanwhile I'm just hoping my parents can meet their first grandchild when he's born in July

• Heart
I don't think there's a problem with buying more expensive skincare, but in Helen's case there's no point in her investing in her skincare when she can't even be arsed to do it properly and has incidents like the retinol. Her influencing literally always does the exact opposite it's intended for! Put me right off certain brands/products for life.
Don't know what goes through these brands minds when they do their influencer research 🤣 Or they obviously aren't doing their research

Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has ever been brought up but why does she go to the tip so much?!!!!! Does she realise she can leave extra cardboard out for the bin men when they come?!!! If it was the once after a big clear out fair enough but literally every week she seems to go and it’s so unnecessary when I’m presume she’s paying council tax towards bin collections... and she has more than enough space to keep excess cardboard for a couple of weeks til next bin day...

Not sure if this has ever been brought up but why does she go to the tip so much?!!!!! Does she realise she can leave extra cardboard out for the bin men when they come?!!! If it was the once after a big clear out fair enough but literally every week she seems to go and it’s so unnecessary when I’m presume she’s paying council tax towards bin collections... and she has more than enough space to keep excess cardboard for a couple of weeks til next bin day...
Oh my god I didn't know this 🙈my garage is full of cardboard, was putting off going to the tip til after lockdown. Thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god I didn't know this 🙈my garage is full of cardboard, was putting off going to the tip til after lockdown. Thank you!!
I would check with council recycling parameters first as they all vary and not all of them collect extra cardboard with the rubbish. Our rubbish collection only takes stuff that fits in the blue bin, they don’t take extra loose cardboard, I have to take it to the tip.

Much as I hate to defend Helga that might be the same with her council rubbish collections. What is shocking is that she buys or is ‘gifted’ so much stuff that she has to get rid of it on a weekly basis.

Reactions: 9
I would check with council recycling parameters first as they all vary and not all of them collect extra cardboard with the rubbish. Our rubbish collection only takes stuff that fits in the blue bin, they don’t take extra loose cardboard, I have to take it to the tip.

Much as I hate to defend Helga that might be the same with her council rubbish collections. What is shocking is that she buys or is ‘gifted’ so much stuff that she has to get rid of it on a weekly basis.
it isn’t, I’m in the same council as Helga 🤣🤣🤣
But yes I agree check with your council. We are allowed to if it’s boxed up, so flattened into another box or whatever if they’re large boxes or you have overflow xx

Reactions: 10
I just wanna know where all that cardboard comes from 🤣 how does she always have so much?!

admittedly we took a car full of card to the same tip as Helen last week but only because it’s boxes we’ve been holding onto for 9 months since we moved into this house, she hasn’t moved though, how does she have so much?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just wanna know where all that cardboard comes from 🤣 how does she always have so much?!

admittedly we took a car full of card to the same tip as Helen last week but only because it’s boxes we’ve been holding onto for 9 months since we moved into this house, she hasn’t moved though, how does she have so much?!!!!
I know?! Granted I have been ordering a lot more this past year or so because not only covid and no shops, I had just moved house so still getting it in order and house stuff is never in small boxes 🤣 But it never equated a car full (plus assuming a bin full if she’s having to take it to the tip and not just break it down into the bin) every 2 weeks 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Honestly, I feel pity for influencers or wannabe influencers who post so much online.

If you just think about it - Instead of enjoying a solo she likes, she paused the song/possibly rewinded it a couple seconds back, got her phone and played up to the camera for that bit. W.H.Y.? Just enjoy your life without posting proof of it online :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: (I'm sure I'm showing my age here but whatever)

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.